Go out on an item-finding expedition!
Next scheduled expedition: N/A
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Re: Expedition #10 - High Rainbow Falls [Signups open!]

Post by Yuiven »

Username: Yuiven
Sam Name & ID or Image (if applicable): Shifter of the Enchanted Gardens (660)
Do they prefer to fly, swim, or climb?: Shifter of the Enchanted Gardens prefers to fly. However... with that said, she can adapt by shape-shifting into the form of an animal found in her environment (garden) that has the ability to either climb or swim, depending on the circumstances. ;)
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Re: Expedition #10 - High Rainbow Falls [Signups open!]

Post by oakleafwolf »

Random.org has spoken, and the expedition Sams are...!

Image LvSoulFriend's Mystic of a Hidden Land

Image Nightfeathers' Sunset of the Ancient Canyon

Image Jennalyn's Summoner of the Fabled Relic

Image Orasteele's Mystic Filly

Image AsaraDragon's Lilac of the Endless Spring

Image Jaes' Jewel of the Deepest Trench

Image Pristine's Reel at the Rainbow's End

Image RikkuGirl's Passion of the Radiant Depths

Image Origami_Dragon's Spectrum

Image Yuiven's Shifter of the Enchanted Gardens
Last edited by oakleafwolf on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Re: Expedition #10 - High Rainbow Falls [Roster Posted Pg 2]

Post by Jaes »

Whoohoo! I've never done an expedition - So excited! Thanks for running this, oakleafwolf!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Congrats everyone who's going out exploring!

Now...to keep the living rainbow (aka Spectrum) from getting distracted by rainbow falls and forgetting that she's supposed to be looking for things...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D this will be my first as well! it will be a full sam day for me! I have alot of catching up to do. :) congrats to everyone and thank you !!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Re: Expedition #10 - [Roster Posted Pg 2]

Post by RikkuGirl »

Sorry for my very long post ^^;; Got on a roll, normally my first posts are the longest (future posts should be much shorter). I do not have spell check either...so PLEASE forgive me for typos and punctuation (I did my best but im afraid im rather horrible at spelling and punctuation). Also...not sure if the air above the river counts as the bluff or the river itself so I just.. kinda winged it. I hope thats ok. Im afraid Passion isn't the best for exploring just yet, hopefully he will start to actually LOOK for stuff... Hes just quite overcome by the NEW experience and the lack of knowledge of waterfalls and flying
My Sams!

Jaes
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Jaes »

RikkuGirl wrote:Sorry for my very long post ^^;; Got on a roll, normally my first posts are the longest (future posts should be much shorter). I do not have spell check either...so PLEASE forgive me for typos and punctuation (I did my best but im afraid im rather horrible at spelling and punctuation). Also...not sure if the air above the river counts as the bluff or the river itself so I just.. kinda winged it. I hope thats ok. Im afraid Passion isn't the best for exploring just yet, hopefully he will start to actually LOOK for stuff... Hes just quite overcome by the NEW experience and the lack of knowledge of waterfalls and flying
Your post was great, Rikkugirl! Passion is such a sweetheart and it was hilarious when he got wet and tumbled down. Poor guy!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

^_^ Thanks Jaes im loving yours as well! Im jealous that I dont have a water sam to be able to explore the depths with! I can only imagine the spleandors that jewel gets to see! Shes so logical and intellectual! I love her personality and her strive for knowledge! Passion would be happy to help her with his knowledge of the affects of mist and furry fliers! x3

I figured not everyone should have a "Great" experience! Gotta learn from your mistakes, ya know?! Life isn't always peaches and cream BUT you gotta keep trucking and hope for the best and PRAY no one watches you fall ^^ He did skip a few times! So in skipping stone standards, HES AWESOME!!! :D Thankfully he wasnt hurt but his pride was... lol hopefully his lovely mare didnt see him! Oh what a story that would be when they got home! xD

-giggles-
My Sams!

AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Eep! I'll have to reply in the morning, almost bedtime. Good luck everyone!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
nightfeathers
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by nightfeathers »

Blargh! I was watching for this in the wrong place. >> No wonder I wasn't seeing anything lol. I shall try to get caught up. o.o
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Hopefully Pristine can post in time for the next round :D <33333 Glad you made it NF! <3 Im LOVING all the posts ^^ its neat to see how everyones sams reacts to a new place, experience or adventure! :3 These are alot of fun -wiggles-
My Sams!

oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery

Post by oakleafwolf »

Oh man, you're all ADORABLE. :o

I'm working on replies now, and we'll be heading into round 2 soon!
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Pristine »

Having some RL troubles that made me forget to check back in to the roster announcement. Looks like I caught up JUST in time, although I imagine I just made a bit more work for Oakleaf since he was just working on responses. Sorry Oak! :I

Glad I get to play along, though, I do love these expeditions. I also love reading everyone else's posts; getting to know the personalities of everyone's Sams is super fun :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery

Post by oakleafwolf »

No worries, Pristine! I'm glad you could make it! :D
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery

Post by oakleafwolf »

Sorry it took so long to get the replies up yesterday!

Just a heads up - this is probably the final round, it's gotten a lot busier at work and I don't want to leave you guys hanging too long!
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pristine »

Thanks, oakleaf!

Normally I hope I'm not the only one experiencing issues, but this time I hope I AM. I posted my response to the thread, read it back over to make sure I didn't need to edit in some changes, it looked good so I exited the text file (didn't save, didn't think I would need it)... now I'm not seeing my post!

Hopefully it's just one of those things like PI's servers where the server goes back in time for a little while... but it's been almost an hour so I don't have high hopes...

I just hope I'm the only one who has to retype their whole response T.T
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

It was still visible on my screen Pristine, so I quoted it and chucked it at you XD Let me know if it doesn't show up in you PM box here, and I'll chuck it at you on PI too XD

Now, if only my brain would work in coming up with a response >> Though I do love how you incorporated Burl in oak! :D Made me giggle <3

How long will we have to respond for this last round?
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

i saw your post pristine o:

and oak! no worries, rl always comes first. :) hope things mellow for you soon ^.^ i should be making passions final post tomorrow after work :) hopefully i can find a pencil while im at it....i have alot of drawing and writing to do!
My Sams!

oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery

Post by oakleafwolf »

Pristine - Is the response you can't see the first one, or have you replied since the set of responses I did on Sunday? I saw the first one with Reel just fine, but I don't see anything in the thread since I posted? Sounds like very strange bugginess!

Lv - I tried to give back whatever I got from you guys! I thought it was fun that you used Burl, so I gave you some back! :D

You'll have a few days to respond! I'm going to try to wait till most people have gotten something in, unless that takes some ridiculous amount of time... I know the second round always takes a bit longer!

Rikku - It's just sort of seasonal! Everyone is taking vacations now, because once the winter holidays begin we'll be slammed until Jan/Feb, but that's alright!
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pristine »

Haha, actually I was proactive and finished my second post yesterday during my lunch break, so it's my second post that's missing. I guess it's really, completely gone. :(

Guess I know what I'm doing on my lunch break today :P
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Positive thinking pristine! :) See the good in the bad, I like that! -highfive- :)

I Love ALL the posts so far! You all are so skilled and imaginative, I LOVE IT. ^____^

Thanks agian for this event OAK, Ive had a blast (Just posted my second post). :D Seasonal jobs can be tough (I know, I worked in a hotel in florida!) I hope you make bank either way! :D

Im also really happy how you gave passion a reason to have crashed... I think that helped him to become more confident about the situation. Who knows how he would have gotten out of that once he got home.... He seems to have started to LOOK for stuff now! Hopefully he can find some more berries or something! I know he will be proud no matter what he finds! ^_^

Passion: I FOUND BEYRRIES!!!!! -Waddles around the forest humming happily, the berries almost falling out of his basket-
My Sams!

Jaes
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Jaes »

Yes, thank you Oak! This has been so, so fun! I haven't done any writing in a long time and this was a great way to plunge back into it. Everyone's replies have been hilarious and awesome, and reading about people's sams is great. I love sam rping!
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery

Post by oakleafwolf »

Hey guys, just a heads up-- I'd like to finish this by the weekend so try to get your second responses in during the week!

If there's something going on and you can't get to it this week just let me know, otherwise we'll resolve this in a few days. Good luck, explorers!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I don't know if I will be able to get a second post in before the weekend, but don't wait on me!

Life suddenly just bit me in the butt, and I've come down with something on top of it XP

So yes, if I get a second post in, all well and good. If I don't, then I don't!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I will be tryyyyying to get a second one in, but I can't guarantee that I will. I've been running around prepping for a friend's wedding (I'm a bridesmaid) and we're off tomorrow to GA to engage in bachelorette shenanigans and general wedding merriment!