October pickups - Frankensams!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
zelda324
Yearling
Yearling

Re: October pickups - all of the foals are here!

Post by zelda324 »

oh wow amazing. Got the chance to watch pristine color Mystic of the frenzies plains. That was awesome to watch ^^
I can't wait to get a chance to get some of these lovelies^_^
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooh, those are all lovely! Reel's little ear tufts make me want to just bat at them for some reason... I can't tell if Mystic of the Frenzied Plains has dreaded his Mystic Strands or wrapped them...but either way he's quite the neat looking fellow. Odyssey's new wings really do look very fitting on her, so perfect! They remind me of some kind of flower...just can't remember which one. And one more cute little colt! The pets are neat too, especially Glimmer's. Now...to figure out what the f code might stand for pet wise... But definitely something new since the ID is f001.

Lovely as usual! And I can only imagine that a breeding season would be a ton of work... So many babies. But most definitely gorgeous and we love them all! And from the sneak previews we got on Ustream...yes, this lot is going to be quite, quite stunning upon growing!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that LvSoulFriend's pet is a new species, the Firebird :D Here's their little species blurb:

Firebirds are as intelligent as dragonets, easy to train and able to communicate with minor empathetic projection (eg their owner can feel how the Firebird is feeling if they concentrate hard enough). When angry or upset Firebirds can give off sparks, and they can briefly trail flame from the tips of their wing feathers as a territorial display. The flames they give off are magical in nature, pleasantly warm to the touch and not able to light other things on fire.
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

GORGEOUS!!! :D Good job on all those pickups! :D *squeals* Im so jealous of you all!!! :)

congrats all! And I love that firebird... very cool
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Eee! Totally forgot I sent in for it XD And obviously I picked well too! Glimmer's such a shy little girl, having a Firebird will be a good boost!

Nothing like a flaming protector to make one feel better XD

Now I just need to name her >>
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I LOVE that Firebird! So so gorgeous, I want one! <<
I love Mystic's hair, its so Tribal looking, and he looks so windblown.
And I love the bright earthy colors on the Sa'grisayr! What a great art trade!
And Odyssey's new wings fit her so well, she looks lovely in them!
That new colt makes me excited, that means we have.... 19 babies to watch grow up! :D
But YAY! Dapples has a pet, with the most adorable little pose and expression ever! ^___^
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

A week has gone by, and our little foals are all grown up :D

If you'd like to name your Sam, please post on the 'do stuff for me' board or send me a PM on PI! Otherwise I'll name them in about a week :D You do need to name any pets that came with your Sam!

http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

*peeks in, sees grown babies, squeals happily* But not literally...not sure what my coworkers would have made of that...

So much adorablness! Are those barnacles I see on the lovely water elemental lady? And shells? Oh my, she's quite the fancy lady! Go Gyre, amazing first foal!

Amazon's girl is so sweet looking! Just a little darling! And Willow's girl looks as funloving as her dad! And wearing her parents feathers. The earth elemental is neat! Nice to see one stone themed. Shiny gems...

Eeee...aquatic baby! He's so cute! Lookit those huge ears! And no necklace for him...that's so old. No, he will wear them as ear jewelry to draw even more attention to those lovely frills! And itty bitty wings! Debating calling him Surge of the Desert Tides, but have to decide if it fits him or not...

Love Cameron's stallion; he looks like sunset. Superdoug's is so sweet with those painted wings and his buddy on his head. And Echos has a gorgous giant winged mare! And wow...the wings on Delicious's stallion! Stunning!

Ah...so many cuties and running out of time to say more... Congrats all, it was an amazing bunch this season! Wonderful job Sushi! *scurries back to work*
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY adults! What a colorful batch, too! They're all so CUTE omg.

My girl is more amazing than I could have hoped, from the Sam breeding I've wanted for like...goodness, five years. So happy for her proud parents <3

Will get back to you on names ASAP. Ogre's dreadfully sick and Steele and I are in chaos over the wedding Saturday, but I shall make sure we don't forget!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

They've all grown up so nicely!

You've stumped me though on the traits my earth-shaker has! Maybe you can fill me in?
I already have the perfect name for her though!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Awesome! So much awesome!
790 is so spikey with all her fins and barnacles and a little penguin catgryph <3 and 794 has such giant horns, I hope she doesn't end up with neck problems having to hold them up XD
My does 804 have the most amazing markings, and so cute with the dragonet perched on his head. Britain's Sa'grisayr has such an adorable pose too! Dreams also has an amazing pose with his flowy hair coupled with such pretty markings.
zelda324
Yearling
Yearling

Post by zelda324 »

I love the elementals they are so detailed and amazing. But all the other ones are amazing looking to. Wonderful job!!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

*Squeesforfiveminutesuntilpassesout*
*wakesuptowritethis*

First off: I LOVE MY GIRL! She looks like she just wants to fly all the time... I adore her pose, and the fact that her little dragonet is keeping up just fine! Her patterns are beautiful as well, and her coloring is just the PERFECT combo of her parents. I couldn't be happier with her. <3 Now to think of names!!!

And now for the remains of my rant!
Both of the foals by Pristine are lovely shaded and such nice colorings... soft and muted for the stallion and bold for the mare, I love the unicorn horn especially! That water elemental mare is AMAZINGLY detailed, all those barnacles mixed with her muted rainbow of colors is so lovely, and the seaweed tendrils make her look like a leafy sea dragon, and her adorable little pet is just too cute. <3
I love that amazon's mare has a mix of colored leaves, along with those cute spots, and Willow's colorful mare seems so carefree! That Aquatic looks just like Hiss (mostly) and is so curious and sweet looking! People would have a very tough time getting to the Earth elemental... she's a lovely stone mare though, her spikes and horns are so impressive! O.O And Sunblind's mare is so light and airy with her very galaxy-like colors, and Paintset's citrus mare looks so wide-eyed!
Cameron's stallion is a gorgeous mix of colors, and his rising pose is sweet; and Ogre's roly poly baby is to die for! <3 <3 <3
The fangs and crazy mix of colors on the Illiayr are just gorgeous, makes me want one >>. Delicious's babies are so different, such a sweet looking multicolored mare and then the magestic giant-winged stallion!
And I'm TOTALLY in love with superdoug's stallion's amazingy patterned wings and coloring, as well as his dragonet perched on his head! The wingless Sa'grisayr is so bright and happy, and lastly, but not leastly, that desert mystic is simply GORGEOUS.
So yeah, I'm basically in love with all of them. <3 <3 <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Omg!!!! They are all so gorgeous!!!! You did a wonderful job sushi!!!! Wow o.o
My Sams!

Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Mrawr. Oh the pretty. :D Probably my faaaaaaavorite batch of grow-ups so far (even outside of my two! Which are aweeeesome.). The elementals are splendiferous, and the rest are just as shiiiiny. And LOOKIT THE AQUATIC CATGRYPH....! Eeeeeehehehehe! So cute! And I love Pristine's colored duo - the stallion's pose in particular is quite dynamic. :D

And Echos' the wings on your girl - spectacular! ;) Glad to have another giant wing addict like myself. Nicely done, tee hee hee hee. <3
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Gah, they're all soooo gorgeous.
I love my little illiayr~<3
Her colors and her fangs, and those feet tufts. Gahhhhh. <3
*spazzdie*

The others are all so gorgeous as well.
Don't have time to say more, but gah. Sushi, great job. <3
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Eeee! Mystic's all grown and absolutely beautiful. I love her how her colors blend, her pose, the pretty scales and that impish spark in her eyes. And she got her mama's jewelry. Seriously you don't know how happy that makes me - I had my fingers crossed she'd get something but for her to have both the earrings and the necklace is just amazing. And just look at her wings! They are sooooo pretty sushi! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now I just have to come up with a name. Something to due with deserts and water ;)

Other than that - Wow. Just wow. You have really outdone yourself with this batch of foals. The detail on 790 is amazing. I love the seaweed tendrils and all the barnacles and shells, reminds me of pieces of sunken ships that get pulled up. 791 is as pretty as I thought she'd be, she looks like such a sweetheart while 792 has a fantastic pose. Those fins on 793 are really something, I love how he's tied little baubles to them, and as always the colors that pair produce are gorgeous! Ora's mare is wonderfully unique, she reminds me of the Dark Crystal for some reason. I can't get over how different Snap's sister seems...she just looks so...nice XP

Dreams is one freaking handsome stallion. His pose and colors are beautiful and that flowing hair.. I'm sure the ladies will be lining up to get a piece of him. 798 is adorable. 799 kind of creeps me out, probably the glowing eyes and sharp teeth, but her colors are beautiful. Love 801's stripes, particularly how they sort of circle around his eye. OMG Del I just want to squish your mare. HER NOSE REMINDS ME OF A KOALA. And your stallion - just whoa. Those are gorgeous wings. The detail in them is amazing! Yay for giant wings! I think it's hilarious that both giant winged sams also ended up with feather's on their heads.

I don't even know where to start with 804 except MULLET. Something about him (his hair) just reminds me of an 80's teenager every time I look are him. He is adorable! 805 is darling. I love the idea of a wingless Sa'grisayr and her pose is too cute. Pretty sure she defines the word frolic.

And Pristine, your two foals are just adorable! 788 is too precious for words.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shlee
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Shlee »

I missed all the actual baby pictures! Makes me disappoint!

I am SO EXCITED to see all the new Sams though... They're -beautiful-!

Congratulations to all the new owners... And now I have to figure out a name for my guy... Hmmmmmmm....
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

She's gorgeous! And now that I look closely I see she always had the horn, in the foal picture I thought it was the tip of her other ear ^___^

Actually, they are all gorgeous, I think you are making sams more and more intricate all the time, it always amazes me how much detail you can fit into such a small space!
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Our freaky Frankensams are ready to roll :D Each also has a suitable accessory - neck bolts! Congrats to silvermoondragon, HybridSiren, and RikkuGirl!

Image Image Image

And congrats to Raenia - your full form was drawn :D

Image Image

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Re: October pickups - Frankensams!

Post by Seren »

RG's girl cracks me up... her expression and all that pink! :D

And Raenia's mare is very neat with her coloring and her horns! And HybridSiren's and silver's mares are so lovely! All flowy and halloween looking! :D
Signature under construction!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

A very welcome surprise to wake up too! Slash is amazing! I love her colours and how they go with her pattern, her upright hair, and her awesome name!

The others are amazing too, except Crack, she's creepy... *siddles away* no, she's awesome too, just a very scary awesome, and is rocking the pink and purple XD which are actually great colours for her pattern.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

*squeals* eeeeeeee!!!! ^_^ yay! Tytyty! She is so wonderful! They all are :) and the fact that she is pink makes me love her, always wanted solid pink :)

Neck bolts o.o! *tries to touch ans is shocked* @_@

<3 ty sushi
My Sams!

SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

I love those first two, I adore red and black....but that third one...that eye....I think she actually scares me a little...
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

That's hilarious! They are literally Frankensams! Hahaha! Congrats to the winners!