January pickups - the foals are here!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Kagari
is behind you
is behind you
Favorite Sam species: Northern

Re: January pickups - the foals are on their way!

Post by Kagari »

omg omg omg omg omg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

(coherency is for weenies, more after sleep + work)
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

*nudges Lv* Ori's aboreal foal, not Tribal.

Anyways...so much cuteness in this bunch! Varuna's little girl is just too cute, a ball of fluff and that golden eye really stands out! Pristine's little girl in front looks just a tad wary of her sister and that tail. The fire Elemental looks like someone to be cautious around already. Love the pose on NF's girl. The Tribal looks like she could sneak in amongst Bounty's foals and never be noticed until someone counted. She's also reminding me of a Native American for some reason with that hair. The little air elemental is just too fluffy! Lv's Mystic is sleepy adorable! Huge ears and wings? I think all of Bounty's babies this time inherited his large ears; those are so cute on the foals! Mini babies are extra tiny adorable. And Xenon's little girl appears to be egging for food.

And my boy does have feathered tail mixed in! *starts picturing him trying to learn to use his tail to glide slightly when leaping around in the trees*

Utterly adorable again Sushi! Wonderful job on all of them! And if the glimpses of sketches I caught at Ustream are any indication they shall grow to be another gorgeous, dynamic group of adults as well!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

They are all so adorable! Congrats guys! I just love how cute Ori's little yawning guy is, and of course the elementals and sa'grisayrs are amazing as usual. Tranquility must be so proud of her little filly. And the other foals are just as cute.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*fixes*

Can you tell I'm excited about two of my Songs having foals? XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I am so, so excited to watch as this bunch of foals grows. <3 To have a beautiful Aboreal filly from Peat, an aburdly floofy-cute Sa'grisayr filly from Plenty, a feathery hybrid filly from Pinion, and a continuation of my long pet-project Mystic line from the Jungle Shore... so, so awesome! Amazon. Varuna, NightFlyer, LvSoulFriend - thank you guys for using my Sams and spreading the fun of variety! HEE!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Beautiful babies as always :D 884 really reminds me of... something and I'm scratching my head trying to recall what. That pose, the fluff, she's adorable! Pristine's twins are so cute, and I'd be wary of that poison tail too! To be honest Cosmic's little elemental kinda creeps me out >.> Feathers and wings abound on 888, it's funny seeing her in plain white and red when you know she's going to be an explosion of rainbow when she grows up :D The tribal filly is just pure joy, I love the jaunty little feather and her cute pose! The air elemental is just a little cloud of fluff... ooo especially with the extensive tuffts from the cookie! Sleepy Mystic is adorable... such big ears! Oak's twins are darling all snuggled together, and they've go such cheerful colors too! The mini-hybrid just makes me giggle, so tiny! Xenon's filly is lovely, such marvelous colors and a cute pose to boot!

Congratulations everyone for marvelous babies. I can't wait to see them all grow up! The sneak peaks on the Ustream were just amazing *bounces excitedly*
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: January pickups - the foals are here!

Post by Seren »

Whoops. XD I should have known that about Bounty's babes!

But really, I can't come up with the right word to show the true adorableness. <3333
Signature under construction!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

*chuckles* Bounty doubled the number of foals he had in a single season! And now I believe he gets to join the ranks of those stallions with full Songs and at least one foal with each mare.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

*spazzes* Oh gosh, Jenn! I just realized... my little leaf-monkey is gonna love her daddy so much! She can swing from his branches, and hide in his florae... poor Peat! But at least if she's using daddy as a jungle-gym they'll have an easier time keeping track of her than if she were up in an actual tree ^_^;;
Image Image Image Image Image
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

OH MY GOSH look at how cute they all are!!! Sushi, foals are ridiculously amazingly precious. The big eyes, the big feet, the fluffs... The fun of watching them grow up into their markings and patterns is also delightful, but. No lie. I just. I want. I want to hold them all. And give them cuddles. Even at great risk for personal injury, this is a thing which I want to do.

...for now, I suppose I will content myself by scooping up my little bb, since her pose is screaming for "up". I figure I can get a few seconds of intense snuggling in before one/both of her parents murderlate me.

THANK YOU <333
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

XD despite how much I totally adore all of these I soo want to see what they look like as adults <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Oh, I never get tired of seeing foals; they are so adorable with their anime-esque eyes, roly-poly bodies, big feet, fluffy tufts and miniature versions of traits! Each filly and colt is expressive, individually posed depicting their childlike nature, as well as giving us some insight on their developing persona. <3 From the sneak peek I viewed on ustream, I am excited to see them to grow up into glamorous adults with vibrant colors, and dynamic markings and patterns in a week's time.

Not much else I can add to those comments made beforehand, since I'm quite of the same opinion. ;) Congratulations to all of the new parents, and their fosterers! Also, praises to Sushi for having done a tremendous job expediting the seventeen new foals from this latest breeding season without sacrificing quality!
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

So cute and such an interesting selection! I'm fascinated by the two-toned eyes on Varuna's filly, or the flowy-ness of Kagari's elemental!

And of course so excited for the twin sets :3

Happy breeding season, everyone!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

They are all so gorgeous! :D I love thair poses and expressions :3

Varunas filly is just adorable! I love the shade of blue :3 Pristine...TWINS xD They are so cute! Cosmics fire baby is just stunning O-O! Im kinda scared. O___O;;. Nightflyers baby looks so peaceful :3 I bet there will be a good amount of feathers :D. Loving Tbris's tribal. THe colors are just so out there! cant wait to see all the accessories :) Kagari O_O;; Can we rp? :3 Your mare is gonna be AWESOME! Lvs Mystic is so sleepy! :3 I wonder how her adult pose will be :) More twins! Yay Oak! :) and Del has such a small baby! D: Look at how small he is! :3 Xenons baby is just adorable xD I just want to squeeze her! <333

They are all just toooo cute! I cant wait to see them all grown up :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: