February pickups - pairs, customs, splices!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

February pickups - pairs, customs, splices!

Post by Sushidragon »

Here we have our Frankensams - and now we've pretty much hit 900 O_O Congrats to Demondreamer, Cheshiresneer, PoisonedPromise, and Esperanza!

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: February pickups - Frankensams!

Post by Orasteele »

They were fast! It's neat to see them all completed! I gotta say that Hunger and Passion are my two faves from these four!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooh, congrats guys! Quite the nifty batch here! Hunger and Strike look so fierce! Passion looks almost like he's singing there. Quirk seems confused. All so pretty though! And so many Sams out there now... Up to 900 just since you started certing them. Although I took a peek in the database to see all the hundred Sams and we seem to be missing 400, 700, and 800.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Those are some mighty fine looking sams indeed! Several traits that we don't get to see too often, which is a real treat! I love Passion's pattern and Hunger is just so dire looking!

Congrats guys!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

They are very cool!

I thought the last one was supposed to have spectral wings though?
Color #1: Brown (Willow)
Color #2: Orange (Kagari)
Color #3: Purple/blue (Echos)
Special trait #1: Spectral wings - tines (RikkuGirl)
Special trait #2: Unicorn Horn (Varuna)
Pattern: The gleam of light on the sea, with those ripples... (Jennalyn)
One word: Vicious (Pathos)
Am I blind?
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I noticed that too...

But I love Hunger. *wiggly fingers* ARMORED PARROT.

Congrats you four! <3 They're awesome! I love this mix of traits and colors, and three new stallions!
Signature under construction!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery

Post by amazondreamer »

The tines came up on the PI thread too, and Sushi replied there.
Agh, I knew I forgot something! Spectral tines will be coming shortly! I draw spectral wings separately from the main Sam so I completely forgot XD;
So it sounds like she'll be re-uploading the image with the tines later on.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Yeah, Strike has his tines now :D
Image Image

Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Ah, there they are!

Wow that looks so cool O.O
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Well, I've been waiting to gush about the Foals since I don't have internet on my computer right now. I'm using my phone, so I can't see the details, but I think I'll post now since the frankensams are up too.
First the foals: Eeeeeeee! Treader and Outcast finally had a foal! She looks like she's going to be beautiful! I love her adorable squishy-ness, I can't wait to see her as an adult!
Also, Chill (my chill, not the elemental chill) had a baby, Yay! I love that it has random perrenial growth. I'm sure that surprised him. XD
All of the othwer foals are to-die-for! I especially love Kagari's baby. I can't wait to see what kind of elemental it is!
I'd go on, but I can't see them on my phone right now to be specific. Lol.

The frankens:
Congrats you guys! I think the Armored Parrot is my favorite, those colours are just awsome together. I love seeing how the form translate into Sams, often very differently than I had imagined, and always in a good way.

Okay, now my thumbs are tired, good thing this phone has a qwerty keyboard! XD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

WOW! Congrats guys! :) They are GORGEOUS! :D I LOVE the armored mare she is just AWESOME! D: That makes me want to get an aromored sam now :/ *ponders*

Im LOVEING demondreamers stallion, he is so... starbursty! :D I just wants to eat him. :3 They are all just gorgeous, I could go on...BUT im at work <3

Congrats guys! <3333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Yay for epic tines! :D

hehehe >:D Hunger shall always be the armored parrot in my mind now. X3 Congrats to all, so much these past few weeks on Sams!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

The foals are all grown up :D You may need to refresh to see the adult images.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you'd like to name your Sam, please make a post on the 'do stuff for me' board:

http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

If you can't access the board or would prefer to send a PM you can do that too, it's just easier for me if everything is all together ;D

You can find the naming info at the bottom of the info page:

http://samanayrs.net/info.php

As for Samanayr #900, I have no idea what to do XD I believe I need to do a couple of previous #00s too..
Image Image

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Re: February pickups - the foals are grown!

Post by RikkuGirl »

OMG! D: *gasp* I love them all!!! D: and I thought he had antlers O_< Guess not. ^_^ Either way he is gorgeous! And he has the combo wings I wanted!! RIGHT?! Those totally look like feather butterfly! xD *squeals* and his tail xD eeeeeeeeee!

All of them are so stunning! I LOVE the aboreals and the twins *wiggles* They are all so gorgeous. Sushi you outdid yourself. Congrats to all of you!
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

These are all so amazing... my mind is blown... destroyed... call it what you like....XD

I'll have to write out my reaction to them all! XD I just can't focus right now... So many beauties...!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

ALRIGHT RANT TIME. WHOO.

Oh amazon, your little aboreal mare is stunning, all that leafy camouflage and the pumpkin stem looks just like a little horn! No one would be able to spot her sitting in the trees, I can see her waiting there in ambush with a little grin on her face.
Pukka, your elemental mare is so long and graceful, reminds me of those prehistoric water creatures, all muscle and beautiful scaled skin! Fathom's babes all seem to get their fathers beautiful vibrant coloring, and his stunning fins of course!
Ori, your stallion has to be ALMOST as cute as his baby form. I love those rainbow feathers on his wings, tail, and ears! He's so vibrant, a lovely contrast to amazon's earthy colored mare!
Blue, your stallion is so dramatic, I love his ram's horns, he looks like he'll be such a fierce stallion!
Rikku, I already freaked a bit over him, but GAHHHHH. His beautiful wings, his swirled long fur, his draconic tail with some feathers I see... O.O
Varuna, I can't remember if she's your first, but she's so cute! Such a sweet little expression, with all that fluff and tuftless, and BUTTWINGS. I also love her differing colored eyes, I've never seen such before!
Pristine, your little pair of almost matching mares are adorable, I love 886's expression, she's such a contrast to her cheerful little (poison-tailed!) sister! I also love love love the accessories!
Cosmic. XD She's just stunning. And terrifying. I'd like to see the stallion who attempts to win her! (I'm really torn between her and a few others as my favs for this batch.)
NightFlyer, she's such a sweet little explosion of feathers and rainbow polka dots! I love love love head, vestigial, and ankle wings, so she's just amazing. XD
tbiris, your mare is so ducked out and beautifully hued, its cool to see she got her father's tail!
Kagari, your elemental is SO POOFY. IM IN LOVE. XD I love the hints of green on her blue/white/black color palette. It's awesome. :D And her bull horns are awesome as well!
Lv, I love her giant wings! Enough said. XD Such detail.
Glacies with rainbows is so amusing on her, and I LOVE the fancy feathers oak! she looks like such a bundle of fun, as does her brother!
Pudgy Mini! She's so cute! I want to squish Delicious!
And Xenon, I love her intense look. She's going to be a dangerous lady, like her brother! (too bad they're related, they'd make a cool pair!)

And Sushi, all of those compliments are of course geared to you. You manage to stun me every time! The fact that you have created 900 of these guys (not including all the older ones as well!) amazes me. You are the best middle management ever, and an amazing role model. I hope with practice I can get half as good as you. ^^;;
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oh wow! They grew up sooner than I expected, and so stunning! And oh my word, I did not realize my boy had wings! So pretty! So much color from the sleepy boy! So much rainbow prettiness! And so many feathers! Look at that relaxed fellow! Does he look like a Sprawl of the Lazy Summer to you? I think he just might to me.

Amazon's mare is so different an aboreal from my fellow. He looks like he'd stick out anywhere...she is so perfectly camouflaged with her Elemental ancestry and lovely natural colors. Gorgeous little girl!
Puuka's Elemental is so serpentine and fluid. Love the sparkly colors on her! And such a spiky set of fins. Love that frill around her face!
Blue's boy looks sleek and mischievous. Such wonderful colors on him! He could probably convince anyone he was a Sa'grisayr rather than a hybrid if he wanted to.
Just look at the wings on Rikku's boy! That is an amazing way to combine the types!
Varuna's girl looks so very interested in who you are and if she can come play. Right now. By pouncing on you cheerfully.
Pristine's twins have such cute color fades and switches in their markings. And the poison tailed girl looks so much more nervous than her sister...
Cosmic's Elemental is definitely not one you'd want to meet in some dark alley...though the alley wouldn't be dark anymore after she came into it. So different from the other fire Elementals and just lovely, though in a slightly frightening way.
NightFlyer's girl has wings everywhere! So many sets of wings to find, and such lovely bright colors!
tbiris's girl is definitely all blinged out like her parents, and such wild colors!
Kagari's girl looks like she's an arctic air Elemental. Such soft stripings, she looks like she'd be wonderful to pet and snuggle with on a cold winter's night.
Love those giant wings on Lv's girl! And the long ears are cute with them.
Oak's twins are so lovable! I think the boy's admiring his own antlers and the girl is so cheerful there. And such a tail on her!
That little mini boy is so cute! Love the colors!
Xenon's mare does not look like one to cross. Definitely looks like her father's child.

Stunning batch this round Sushi! You do a wonderful job on these, and so quick! Thank you!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Puuka, that Fathom grandbaby is STUNNING all grown up! You have no idea how proud he is! This whole group grew up awesome! Congrats you guys! I can't wait to find out what everyone names theirs!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*starts spouting gibberish*

Eee! So pretty! Such a handsome group!

*brain-dead on name though!*
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh they're ALL beautiful! I love em!! words couldn't compare!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Is Blue's stallion a sa'krien? since he has clawed paws, horns, and eyes that are all red?
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Back hooves aren't red ;) Otherwise, probably!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Omg I just thought of my next breeding project! Frozen butterly wings D: omg. (<3 ice and glacial)
My Sams!

amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery

Post by amazondreamer »

Gwah! Babies all grown up! So magnificent, all of them! But I'm gonna gush about my girl first cause, yeah... she is Perfect!

The pose is so fluid and agile, with a great sense of urgency. Her blonde mane is just a swirl of hair and leaves, it almost looks like it might be braided. Her pumpkin stem absolutely looks like a horn and fits in perfectly with the rest of her extravagent foliage. Her bright green eyes (got dad's solid eyes!) really pop against the darker green of her face. The shiny little pebbles (scales?) frame her face nicely and add to her expression. I love, love all her florae especially the cluster of leaves at the base of her tail. Her pattern is just charming all the stripes and spots and the greens and browns... perfect camouflage in the canopy. Her long hooks extended to grasp a limb or clambor up a trunk look wicked-awesome.

So yeah... I love her! :mrgreen: She's everything I hoped for and better than I imagined. Now to figure out the perfect name...
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Oh drat, just saved over 881's baby pic. Someone have it that I could grab from? XD