February pickups - pairs, customs, splices!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Re: February pickups - the foals are grown!

Post by oakleafwolf »

Oh so awesome! So much awesome!

First of all, icy hooves and hooks oh my! And the floof on that air ele is amazing. O_O
I love the aboreals, and they have such radically different personalities! Ori's is nice and calm and Amazon's is so very intense, it suits her. :)
So many of them have amazing dynamic poses... LvSoul's Mystic, the fire ele, Blue's Sa'grisayr...and Xenon's too.

And of course I love my pair! :) Spots and stripes and gradients, mismatched socks all over! I think I spy some pudgy, not to mention one of the floofiest phoenix tails I've seen! Thanks, Sushi! They're amazing!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Saved over 881's baby picture you say? I just happen to have tucked him away to admire myself!

Yawning baby to lounging adult. And now I can't decide if I want to call him Sprawl of the Lazy Summer or Sprawl of the Lazy Afternoon...or now Sprawl of the Drowsy Afternoon...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Sprawl of the Lazy Summer-Afternoon *nods*

And whee, thanks!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Ooh, hadn't thought about hyphenating the two together. If that joining makes an acceptable Sam name...I like that!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

If you can't, I vote Sprawl of the Lazy Summer *nods*
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

I'd say hyphenating is a valid name choice, there's about a dozen sams that have hyphenated names. My own Bite of the Chocolate-coated Rainbow was a Sushi-named sam.

All of your name ideas for him are adorable though :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

XD What great names! I love the prefix of Sprawl... it's such a great sounding word for him, perky and bright, but long and drawn out when you say it outloud. XD Such a lovely bunch! A bunch of bright rainbow Samanayrs and a bunch of dramatic-colored ones!
Signature under construction!
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

*___* Oh, wow! 900 Samanayrs created in the course of twelve years since Song of the Rainbow Hotsprings has been in existence (well, at least since they've officially begun being certed).

Those four Frankensams leading up to the big 9-0-0 delight me. <3 My eyes behold such pleasing sights viewing some of the rarer traits like wrap-around wings, perennial growth, biped, armour, spectral wings, and unicorn horn. I like how creatively the traits were fashioned to suit each individual, and how the limited colour palettes were handled to their fullest aesthetic extent. They balance each other very well, but all of the elements of every one still manage to stand out and hold their own on the Samanayrs in their own right. Definitely suits their names. It's great to see how the finalized designs of the Frankensams that were complied by various selected aspects of our forms have turned out.

Congratulations Demondreamer, Cheshiresneer, PoisonedPromise, and Esperanza!

Holy moly, Sushi! Each time you finish some Samanayrs, you go and pull out something even more amazing to outdo yourself! This group of grown-up foals are awe-inspiring, if not the most awe-inspiring, I have seen from a breeding season yet. I cannot pick a favourite. Congratulations to the many owners!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

o3o
*wraps self around freaking brilliant elemental*
*goes up in flames*
x--x

(I had a whole post written up with my love of each sam... And then my internet ate it. So I will come back later with my adoration. |D)
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Wow. Just... wow. These just keep getting more amazing. I am envious of everyone, all of the new Sams are gorgeous! Congratulations to you all :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Heh I agree, Sprawl is great, whichever way you decide to finalize the name *nods*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Hee... I love how much blue is in this batch, and of course the Elementals and Sa'grisayrs are gorgeous as usual! Just too amazing for words...
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

I thought I responded to this, but apparently I didn't. xD

I love this batch! Love them!
I'll start with my mare since I'm biased. She's beautiful! I love all of her fins and the fact that she got her Sire's striping and her Dam's lovely gradient. I love her lovely purple/ blue eyes and the almost rainbow effect on her fins. I also really like the bands that are wrapped around her body, though I have to ask you Sushi, are they similar to the bands that Treader uses to carry herbs like his mother does?
I love that she looks so much like her Grandsire. Fathom is (in my opinion) one of the most beautiful Sams out there.
I love that she got her Dam's clawed paws. They're super cute! :D

Every one of these foals has grown beautifully! Some absolute favorites of mine include Rikku's boy (again, I'm biased! Lookit Chill's little man, all grown up! He's so proud of his first foal.) Cosmic's girl (She's amazing! All of that fire, and those black points make her look a little singed. ) Kagari's girl (her adorable face makes me squee every time I look at it.) and Oakleaf's girl (I love the icicle horns and that rainbow pattern!)

Really I love every one of them! I love the bi-eyes on Varuna's girl, the sweet look on Origami's boy, the rainbow spots on Nightflyer's girl, the gigantic wings on LV's girl, the one striped sock on Oakleaf's boy, Xenon's fierce girl, Delicious' teeny boy, TB's girl that looks so very much like her Dam, but has the gorgeous yellow of her Sire, Pristine's polkadotty stripey twins, Bluestar's lovely dark boy (I love those stripes and his wings!) and Amazon's beautiful girl (florae is one of my favorite traits, and it looks so good on her!)

Yes! This breeding season has turned out some awesome foals.

Also! on a side note, I love how much more vibrant (and bigger too) the Sams have been lately Sushi. It's a subtle difference but the Sams of the last, oh about 6 months, have been particularly lovely.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I agree puuka! Sushi's art is spectacular! Every new sam she gets more and more detailed and experienced! I LOVE her art and am so proud and thankful to be apart of this community :)

<333

and I just want to eat all the growings! D: They were/are so gorgeous OMG> <3 :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Oh yeah, it's still February XD Here's all of the Sams since the breedings and Frankens - pairs (and Kodyla) for the love events, customs, and splices!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: February pickups - pairs, customs, splices!

Post by Seren »

I've seen and commented on all but Kagari's, and man, she's just a bucket of fun! XD
Signature under construction!