July pickups - the foals are grown!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: July pickups - the foals are grown!

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Eeeee! Growings! And I so got the genders wrong on my two, ahahaha XD

Also, drat it! I saved over 981 and 982's baby image >> Anyone manage to save it?
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

HNNGGHH!

Okay, so I missed the bundles of babies- saw Essence’s foal and my pair over Ustream, but I’m sure they’ll all be posted somewhere so I can see and gush over them there, right?

But time to get down to the big stuff! I’m saving my…. Simply epic pair of twins for the end for now- I’m going to comment on all the others first!

(964) Janaaaaa the bones! I love bones as decorations on Sams, and she’s got the whole skull-and-vertebrae goin’ on! I also love the detail on that pendant- wonder if she’ll turn out a little storyteller like her mum? Also, that bony crest is simply perfect for her prehistoric coloring and the bones!
(965) This guy is short and earthy where his sister is long-boned (excuse the pun!) and fine: But it suits him! His tines are short in comparison to his sister’s very long ones- they are a rather yin-yang of the earth pairing! I love the horn cap. :3
(966) More than anything on this mare, I love how her parents colorings and patterns came together- the perfect combination of her mother’s vibrant sea colors with her fathers adorable seal-like spots. I also love that doubtful expression.
(967) More of her dad in this one- again, love the pattern and colors! Tusks on Northern Aquatics are just so darn cute- I love that single short stubby horn, it just completes the look!
(970) Yuiven, both of our elementals were air- where mine is simplistic and streamlined, yours is an explosion of feathers. And it’s so beautiful on her. :D I love that chin-beard as well- gaahhhh- and the branches of antlers.
(971) Divine Fate members are simplistic, and these guys hold true to their older-Samanayr heritage. And the beautiful soft fades work perfectly for this Earth-mystic stallion- with a dash of multiple legs thrown in to make him a truly epic little six-legged Mystic!
(972) Same goes for this Water Mystic lady and her very balanced zen-like pose- Mystic of the Still Waters? ;3
(973) I really like this little mare! Her pose is cute, her stones and pebbles make me grin, and I love those earthy colors- they’re just perfect for an Earth elemental’s daughter!
(974) FEATHERY DINOSAUR DOOM-BABY. Actually she just looks kinda like “Wut?” I love all those traits though- especially those little cute forelegs!
(975) *squee* Essence’s first foal, and such a handsome Northern stallion! I love his creamy gold with Aurora touches- and that little nub of feathered tail! And his mum’s feathers! She may have a grumpy expression on- but she loves her little fuzz-bucket colt!
(976) Nova *whispers* Look at the stallion next to your mare- wouldn’t they be a cute couple? Yes? Yes? Yes! XD I love the fiery lioness look to her- and that “huh?” expression with crazy talons. She’s truly an impressive little thing!
(977) RAINBOW WING OVERLOAD. Seriously though- polka dots and feathers and rainbows abound in a glorious little proud beaky mare! I can’t wait to see who catches her eye!
(978) That clownish pose- those crazy ears- she’s just a bucket of fun, I’m sure!
(979) That little tongue kills me- so does his pudgyness! He and his sister seem like so much fun!
(980) And the “annoying” dragonet returns! I love her expression as her little dragonet plays with that long silky tail (I can’t blame him/her!) Such a cute interaction.
(981) Something about this little female really gets me- I don’t know what, but I think it’s her face! And those crazy rainbow scales…. And who could forget that wonderful little Oquesia? She’s/He’s precious!
(982) Giant- winged mystic envy! Just like her daddy- I want so much! I like her hawk-eyed expression as she views everything below!
(983) Triple hooves, Unicorn Horn, Wings, Multiple Tails, Scales, Belly Mane- This family line is so chocked full of traits! I love his gliding pose and his bright expression with his rock buddy!
(984) This one looks far more timid- or maybe focused?- than his brother. I love the poison tail rising from the equine tails- it makes for a really epic look. I also love the mix of patterns on he and his twin, both stallions, how rare!
(985) Feathery poof of joy! Such a cutie! I love her cheerful expression and prance with all those feathers! <3 Lucky Rai!
(986) I love Kirin horns- and this are wears her perfectly- congrats Rikku! I love the white wings on her, and her patterns fit so nicely! Love the rainbow touches of course! ;3
(987) I love the jewelry on this guy- and that mane! He seems like such a cheerful little Desert lion! Gyspum foals are such beauties- with those fine scales and beautiful brights on that rich brown!
(988) *squee* Giant wings and jewelry- so much envy, so much love for this mare- She’s so graceful and lovely! Looks like her daddy with her mommy’s wings!

And finally, for Dapples’ and I’s pair! I honestly was blown away by them both, despite seeing them on Ustreams- it was nothing compared to the final products!

My reaction: *stares and points at screen slowly* Hnnngg… They’re….. Gah…. *speechless*

(968) This mare (as Dapples put it to me) is wild- looking. Serene pose- but that look on her face- she’s going to be a tough little mare to tame (if you ever could!) I love her chin beard of fins, the scales/gems, and that amazing horn of course! She looked like a shrimp on Ustream, but now I see something more like a flying fish- many little fins and a fine body for zipping through the water and trying to leap up above the waves to reach the air where her sister dwells. I love her baby picture as well- she’s a determined little Elemental! I also like how she looks so much like her sire- but then has blue-red fins, sort of like the bright red on pale blue of her dam. Veil, Dive, and Erosion are going to have quite an interesting time raising a water baby like her… ;3
This lady is going home with Dapples- as a birthday present! Huzzah Daps!

(969) Gods…. The fact that you can see her face makes me happy enough- But she’s so beautiful- streamlined in every way, would make her mother proud. I love all the cool colors with those wild touches of rainbow on her coat- they make for such a beautiful canvas. I love her super long tufted tail- like her sire’s… and those gems… I was SO happy to see them like that, in a line of rainbow colors, perfectly in line so as not to disturb the flow of air over her body. And I got Sushi feathers! I love Sushi’s feathers! Her wings are also giant (squee!) and their shape- she looks like a diver or a rocket plunging towards Sea. As for her head- Giant ears yes! And… something I think may be head wings? (in which case I would be ever more excited than I am now, which is kinda impossible, so maybe I’ll just explode!)… she also seems to have something going down by her legs- Ankle wings? And possible round hooves? (unless they’re just solid.) I need to stop ranting about her- I just LOVE her Sushi. Thank you so much!

Jenn, thank you so so so so so much. You are truly amazing to help these guys come into existence and then give them to me and Dap- I’m really truly touched, and I love you! *huggles*

Actually, I love you all- huggles for everyone!

This pair of elemental sisters were just perfect- Gah, I’m still freaking out over it! *huggles both of their wild little wiggly selves*

Raitalle wrote:eeeeeeeeeeeee OH MY GOD. I am FREAKING OUT over Veil and Dive's foals. I am so glad Jenn helped make those happen; Seren better get her butt in here soon to see them! XD
I know Rai!! >_< They're just so amazing! Both of them! Explosion of amazing!
Signature under construction!
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

So. Many. Babies!

So many awesome breedings! Great season, guys! There's definitely a few in here I wouldn't mind founding fan clubs for! XD
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I'm not sure I could trump what Seren said about all them babies as well as the twins... (since she stole so many words! >| XD I'm no good at expressing delight/love/whatever other feeling may come with Sam's but I AM buzzing about them!) I'll just say that there are so many fantastic looking Sam babies in this round and I am quite simply amazed Sushi drew all of these! Bravo! I cannot wait to see what everyone does with their own!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Especially my Huzzah... now what do I say for a random exclamation? Pshaa!

(And as such, she will forever be Shrimpy to me! Silly nine-six-eight (I think I'm also buzzing over the fact that I have another Sam with 6 in her numbers - though it isn't like the end for the three, and Wanderer messed us -me- up in that sense for NOT having a 6 XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I just noticed that I never commented!!!!!

I am BLOWN away!!! :D they are all so beautiful. I couldnt have asked for a better mare! She is perfect! AND she has wings! Yay!

Eeeeee... wow sushi you never cease to amaze me :) congrats on your babes everyone! !
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: