January pickups! Redeemed tokens

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

January pickups! Redeemed tokens

Post by Sushidragon »

Lots of tokens being redeemed from the gift-o-rama :D If you've been following my progress on the 'do stuff for me' board you'll notice some of the foals have grown!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Re: January pickups! Redeemed tokens

Post by Xenon »

Every one of these babies is amazing, but I'm

Seriously

Awestruck by how PERFECTLY AMAZING my baby is. Seriously, can I just -- oh, god, I have no words. She's beautiful. And terrifying. And full of grace and just the right amount of danger. I love the flare of her wings and the splay of her toes and that NECKLACE man wow what an absolutely perfect addition. Sushi I love her so much T_T Thank you.
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

These are all beautiful, Sushi! *loves*
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Two growings! Photobucket's being dumb again so the images on the bottom are temporary uploads until it gets its act together.

Image Image

Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Ah Sushi! I just wanted to say how fantastically adorable this little girl was as a baby, and now as a grown mare... I'm kind of completely speechless and awe struck and just... holy moley... and just... wow... and... more sophisticated words of praise and admiration... and eternal fealty... c;

Thank you!!! TAT I just exploded with happiness. XD. Now, I'm going to go off and admire her more, eee!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Dapples told me about her, but a blurry picture at 12:50 AM is nothing compared to the real thing!! She is BEAUTIFUL! Like her mummy, of course! I love all of her traits....they're different-seeming than most earth elementals- she really looks like a cypress tree standing in the water or some driftwood in a stream- she's got those branches, and then ALL that beautiful florae...and lapedius! I also like...love her tail...like her dad's.... XD And her hooves.. are prefect for a upcoming baby that I really want her for!

Can I ask what she's carrying on her foreleg.... Oh wait...i that... an arrow pendant? @___@ Holy munchkins that is amazing!!! Eee! And she's got some little ribbons from the rosette!

Sushi, you always amaze me with how perfectly you pull off things. Seriously. Like... It's amazing. It's like you can look into our minds, take a picture, then use that- but make it a thousand times better. You have a gift....I'm so sorry you did this with a hurting back though! T^T

Pooka, your little mare is so fluffy and adorable and spotty! <3 What a great testament to the poster "Pair Song!"

*snort* I just realized that both of these foals are from pair songs (Though Paradise's says Closed, it's actually Pair, we just wanted to make sure that people understood that they were not available to breed)
Signature under construction!