August pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Re: August pickups!

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Ooh, pretty accessories! Reflection's go especially well with her! And Blue...that is quite the hat full of feathers there... Tail is being shy and not wanting to show me her new bling. And I wonder how many times silly Scrap is going to get those pretty dangly earrings caught, tangled, or half ripped out of her poor ears... But she's so cute with them on! Thanks Sushi!

And poor little grey filly...so scared of her own angry twin. The Misery looks like she's threatening her sister with something... Such fun to see the overlooked species showing up more now! Can't wait to see all the foals all grown up!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I can't wait to see the foals grow too! Although it's fun to see foal RPs and stuff, I also do like to show off the adult stages X3

The accessories were also fun to do, especially drawing them to fit on the Sam's image :D The biggest problem was their size - it's hard to fit in details that tiny! I had to shrink down Tail's bracelets a little in Photoshop - yay Photoshop magic XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

The accessories look fantastic! Wow! ^^ And awww! That poor Sam filly! <3 It'll be awesome to see them grow, despite their adorableness now. . . lol
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

It's amazing how you can fit the accessories to the sams so flawlessly! Wow, I definitely wasn't expecting that many feathers! Blue looks great! It just suits him so well! Scrap's earings fit very nicely with her as well, Reflection's ribbons match her colours perfectly, and Tail's bracelets/anklets are pretty as well.

And those foals are sooo cute, although that misery looks like she's planning something nasty for her sister.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

And the babies are grown! *refreshed the previous page* Gaaah! I just love how they grew up!
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

I have one word for Reflection of the Sunlit Rain: RADIANT! The new glittery streamers cascade down her mane and tail and weave into the multi-coloured strands of her hair, which makes me think of raindrops refracting the sunlight like a prism into all of the colours of the rainbow. It's the perfect accessory for her. Of course, those chic accessories really enhance the look of the other Sams too. <3

There's lots of sisterly love on both ends here. XD; Although both of the twin mares are as different as good and evil, Misery of the Strangled Dapifer and Autumn of the Jasper Vineyard do have one thing in common: they have grown up to be natural beauties!