May pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

May pickups!

Post by Sushidragon »

Just one for now, but the remaining four customs will be making an appearance later today, along with Tuesday's Ustream Sam :D Silvermoondragon's custom filly is all growed up!

(temporary alternate link if you can't see the grown-up image - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/s ... /578-1.png)
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: May pickups!

Post by Jennalyn »

Ohhhh, she is just stunning! Triumph's little niece is the cutest 'grisayr ever. <3<3<3

And she has so many handsome, beaky boys to choose from. *giggles* That's just awesome.

Also. SQUEEFLAIL at customs. :D
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Awwww...she's so sweet! She wants to play with her little birdie buddy! So friendly and playful! Congrats Silver, she's another lovely little girl decended from Harroway's gorgeous Song! I love the sunset gradient on her feathers too!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! She's more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Thank you so much Sushi! She has such a lively pose, gorgeous coloration, and a cute little birdy to play with. Just thinking of a name for her now :D

Also can't wait to see what comes out of the next batch of customs!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

EEeeee! So purty she is! XD *wiggles* I cant wait for my colt to grow!

*ish so excited* :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Revelation is SO happy to see his markings pass on to another ltitle cutiepie! :D Congrats Silver! <333
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Unfortunately I didn't get all of the customs finished today (stupid naps), but for sure tomorrow >:[ Sorry to take so long!

First is the giveaway Sam from Tuesday's Ustream! She's a horse mimic with a Wild Dragonet who also seems to have come home to roost XD Congrats to Xenon! Please send me a PM with the name you'd like for the dragonet!

And the two finished customs, for Jennalyn and Xenon!

Image Image
Image Image

Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Congrats everyone!! The horse mimic is just adorable! Her name suits her too! I also just adore your angry desert mare Xenon!! She's so fiesty!!

The Sa'grisayr is just stunning! I love her colors and to see how her grandsire's markings have passed down through the generations! Very nice!

Jenn, your stallion is so handsome!! A catch for any lucky lady I am certain!!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Xenon! Zomgosh! O.O!!! CONGRATS!

Would you consider waiting to pair Drought until after we see what my baby colt grows into? :O

I have a feeling she will fit with him PERFECT... *drools*

AND JENNA *drools* I can say no more... wow.. just WOW! O.O he is gorgeous.
My Sams!

LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Congrats you two!

Interesting spots on the mare *eyes her* What type of horse is she supposed to mimic?
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Aaaaaaah. AAAAAAAAAH. O_O Oh my goodness AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. WOW. Talk about something nice to come home to! XD I saw the pm and flailed for a little bit just out of sheer excitement to have my precious Drought - that alone would have been enough to make my evening awesome, but then I saw your note, and... oh wow. @_@ Roost is lovely. I love her little spotties, but even more than that, I love her one brown footsie. X3 It's utterly precious.

Drought herself is exactly what I had been hoping for. Thank you, so so much. She looks so angry - its a perfect expression for her to have, all things considered. I love the stretching of her tiny little wings, as futile as it may be. X3 I think my favorite part is torn between her odd-colored hooves and the little purple tail-tip. Perfect. Just perfect. <3

Wow... Wow, Jenn. o_o He turned out looking even better than I'd imagined. The variation in colors in his gems is visually quite interesting, especially those hints of pink. All his colors stand out so nicely, especially with the darkness of his haiiir. PINK NOSE HEE HEE.

Lovely bunch, as always, Sushi <3
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Also, Rikku... Thank you so much for the offer. <3 Unfortunately, Drought's already been promised to Spike, and I think anyone but a Sa'krien might find her a bit of a handful.. XD She's my damaged little girlie, yes she is!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Firstly, Xenon, WOW! You got the preeeetty pony! And her ickle friend! :D Might I point your considering eye towards the equine mimic Song? I have a feeling she'd be welcomed with more than open arms.

http://samanayrs.net/displaySearchSong. ... g%20Hooves

Secondly, OH GOSH YAY!!! Nathalia, you are the winningest win to ever win. Thank you so much. Talk about spreading out the birthday awesomeness. <3 He's everything I could have possibly wanted. Sushi, you did an amazing job. From the gleaming, glossy highlights of his hair to the muted gray lining his purple and the brilliant gems scattering his form... I really adore him. He fits so perfectly with his name.

And oh, Hanna, Spike approves. And is mildly worried. And maybe a tad bit more worried, after he watches her for a few minutes. But, uh. Mostly approves. Sort of. For the moment. Today.

*keffs and GRINS WIF TEEFS*
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Just... wow. XD Congrats you guys!!!!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

What an adorable horsey mimic! I love how she looks so shy and timid, and how the dragonet perches on her back. What a catch Xenon!
And those customs are great too! Black markings are so awesome, and the mix with grey and purple with the nice shiny gems on Facination's back and Drought's angry pose and striking colours.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

[quote="Jennalyn"]Firstly, Xenon, WOW! You got the preeeetty pony! And her ickle friend! :D Might I point your considering eye towards the equine mimic Song? I have a feeling she'd be welcomed with more than open arms.

http://samanayrs.net/displaySearchSong. ... g%20Hooves
quote]

I second that. O.O!! She would go PERFECT in that song XD

Oh and no worries Xenon! :D I was just very taken by her :3 shes just so cute in a very psycho way ;P (giggles)

lol I didnt know she was a damaged. lol Then again it is quite hard to tell the ones who are and arent unless you KNOW. lol

Congrats again guys! EVERYONE! they are all gorgeous. *wiggles*
My Sams!

Madam Mim
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Madam Mim »

Oooh, the purple and black sam is gorgeous !
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Here's tonight's giveaway Sam from the Ustream! There weren't enough people at the beginning for a Frankensam, so I decided to a random one. Origami_Dragon had asked on the forum what would happen if someone requested rainbow, rainbow, and rainbow as their colors.. well, it would be something like this:

She's also the first Samanayr with tail wings (I think) :D Congrats AsaraDragon!

And here's the last two customs, yay :D

Image Image
Image Image

Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Goodness, this month is just full of lovely things. @_@ The draw Sam is as incredible as she looked on the Ustream, as is the delightful finny creature - and we finally see the confusing mass from before! Two lovely little Dragonets! <3 I also have to admit to really diggin' the mix of Aquatic and Illiayr, especially with those soft colors of hers. The Tribal stallion is quite the handsome creature, as well! I really love his wings. <3

Excellent work, Sushi!!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

OH MY GOSH.

I was just in the other Ustream thread going "ack, I am sorry I could only stay for a second and I can't wait to see what you guys made" and I come in here to THIS!

*squeeeeeeeeeee*

Totally made my day, and it's rainy and gross and I'm stuck at work so that is really saying something. Thank you!!!!!!! :D I ~love~ her.

And customs! OMG. Everyone's are so awesome, there aren't even words. So much black and purple... love! You are a miracle-worker with those pencil crayons, Sushi. For serious.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

*dies* Oh my gosh that Aquatic Illayr is gorgeous! The pose, the colours, the dragonets... the EVERYTHING... Delicious you are one lucky owner! That tribal lamanayr is very cool as well.

I need to start setting reminders about the Ustreams, I keep forgetting about them *whacks self in the head* Quite a gorgeous rainbow rainbow rainbow girly XD
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Oh wow!! I just love my boy! He's perfect!! *squees excitedly*

Del, your mare takes my breath away! I know you've been waiting for that combination for a while now too!! Congrats!!

The U-stream mare is just adorable! Love the tail wings. XD!!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooh, so many lovelies! Congrats Asara on the gorgeous triple rainbow girl! She's so bright! And her itty bitty wings...so cute! Like stained glass! And she brings a fun new trait with her too!

Eeee...another Aquatic combo! She's beautiful! I love the tail and the glowy fins, and everything! She's a gorgeous little combo mare Delicious! And is that the first breeding pair of pets I see swiming along after her? Aquatic dragonets?

Oooh, I knew Steele would be going for a Tribal boy, but another combo as well? Such a fun month! He's so striking with all his dark and light swirling stripes! Though I'm a bit surprised that the Lam side of him doesn't make his eyes black. I can see what Sushi meant about lots of little parts to him now too.

Wonderful Sams everyone! Congrats to you all!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

WOW O.O!!!

*loss of words*

GORGEOUS! CONGRATS GUYS!!!!! o.O!! *drools*
My Sams!