May pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: May pickups!

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Wow. Just... Wow. OAO There is so much awesome in that one post... Wow.

I have to say that Eirnae's Mystic has to be my favorite of this batch, if only for the simple fact that blue, white, and black is my favorite color scheme ever. And seraphim always seems to take my breath away~

As for Hybrid's Mystic, I just can't stop staring at how interesting she is. Is that Long Horns, Bone Wings, and Leonine Mane that I see? :O

And Brushstroke. A masterpiece themed after a masterpiece. Such a simple Sam turned into an elegant work of art. Amazing. Simply amazing.

And Wink! A lovely Sam, themed after a lovely dragon, both with an awesome color scheme and set of accessories... Just WOW. :D

And I can't wait to see how that little baby there turns out~ So cute~

Congrats you guys! This is one epic batch of customs! 8D
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

I think Flash has just fallen head over heels for Mystic of the Dark Echo. Wow! What is her magic type? *eyes the black strands & moons* I'm guessing something along the lines of lunar.

All of these customs are so awesome! *sneaks off with the little foal* I can't wait to see the baby when it's all grown up!

The integrated mystic mare is neat with her three tails. Then you've got superdougs lam girl who looks like she will fit perfectly in a painting.

Wink is just so neat Ori! I know she's not song searching but man if she was!

Great job Sushi!!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Wink wishes Jenn to know that she is not selling her pretties, but she will quite happily go to one to get more of them! Tuftless is a fun trait, yes! And it fit so well because the dragon she's based on has feathering on her front legs only.

And while she's not Song hunting...she's always open for Wild custom breedings! She'd be perfectly fine with owned stallions to if she didn't have to join a Song...but that's not allowed as far as I know. And now I'm wondering if breeding tokens will allow wild breedings too...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

MRwr. There is one HUGE bundle of awesome in this last pickup list. Congratulations all, and well done Sushi!

Can't really pick a favorite - they're all so shiny. The gleam of Eirnae's (and what a first might I add! So nice!), or the painted glory of perry's Lamanayr! And Janalee's little tiny - I can't wait to see grow! And I love love LOVE the bridle on Wink, I'm super curious as to exactly what's all over her head and back - they remind me of bagpipes! And Hybrid, that is one CRAZY integrated Mystic!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Wink: Vhat are bagpipes dayrlink? Can you veayr zem? *looks intrigued*

She's got double horns and then a row of body spines, all black and red banded and covered with jewelry and trinkets! She's based on this dragon character of mine.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

*the filly gazes just a touch self-consciously at all the stunningly beautiful mares around her, but perks up at all the compliments and...kidnapping?* XP

Ooh, you definitely outdid yourself with this batch, Sushi; they're all just so lovely, I don't even know where to begin. What with the head wings, integration, painterly markings, and wonderful horn/spine accessories, I kind of want to steal them all...it certainly makes me think that the filly should grow up gorgeously at least though. ^_^ Thanks so much, and congrats to the other owners!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

So, soo pretty! Mystic of the Dark Echo is my favourite of this bunch. Her face is just so dazzling and looks like it could bewitch any stallion with the gorgeous gem and pretty headwings. Complete with a perfectly complimenting catgryph. What a lovely first Sam Eirnae, congrats!

And the others, well, the foal shows much promise for future beauty, 595 has lovely hints of green hidden amongst the browny tans, Brushstroke has such lovely wing patterns, and Wink is adorned with most intriguing trinkets.
Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Eirnae »

Okay, as the Nae has been a slowpoke in responding to the blush inducing comments in this thread (At least it's that way for my Echo), I will try to comment on each post, one at a time, and only on the stuff about my Echo .. Unless I reeeeally want to talk about something out of the way, because I'm weird like that. May the insanity begin!

CosmicDragon (May I call you Cosmic in the future? Pwease?), Wyrd is himself a fine specimen of a stallion. I have adored him from the moment I clapped eyes on him! Please thank him on Echo and I's behalf for his influence that led to your commentary. :) *Glances at her Echo* And, um, let him know that he got her to blush? XD

Thank you, Ori! I know, isn't it astounding? I'm stunned by all the detail work. Sushi, it's a wonder that you don't go cross-eyed sometimes! XD *Tries to pet the Wink*

*Echo's cheeks start to turn an even rosier pink* D'awww! Echo says to thank you for your kind words, Jenn, and I say, "My, what a lovely suggestion!". :D

Bluestar, thank you! Would you believe that I almost went with black being her base color instead? I'm so glad that I didn't! *Dabs at Echo's little face with a cold wet sponge, as the mystic's face is starting to look a little on the red side*

Ah, I'm glad that you asked that question, Ora! Mystic of the Dark Echo is actually a shadow mystic, she just has a deep fascination with the moon. ;) *Echo smiles at Flash and cants her head so she's looking at him sidelong, all flirty like* Ah ha! Now, that's interesting. ;)

Okay, so this isn't about Echo. Sue me. :P Ori, I support Wink staying single! *Nod, nods* And if she ever changes her mind, join-Echo-in-whatever-song-she's-in-okay-thanks. XD

I definitely agree with you there, Delicous! I couldn't of asked for a more beautiful first sam! <3

*Echo croons to Janalee's little one, trying to nuzzle at the foal gently* Aww .. Well, I'm with Echo on this one. Your foal is adorable, Jana, and I'm sure she will grow up to be a tried and true beauty! :D

*Echo starts to fan herself with her many wings, trying to cool down from the almost tomato red blush that's overtaken her face* Hee hee! Thank you, Silver! Aw, look at Shadow preen! XD

I want to thank everyone for their encouraging comments about my Echo and her Shadow, but I have a very special thank you for the artist responsible for them both.

Sushi, you are amazingly talented, and I'm so grateful that you elected to share your gift with the rest of us. Thank you for my Echo and her Shadow. They are even better than I imagined, and all because you were willing to work with me on every detail and captured them so well. I will love them forever. *Sends a warm hug the Sushi's way!*
Last edited by Eirnae on Thu May 27, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Eirnae wrote:CosmicDragon (May I call you Cosmic in the future? Pwease?), Wyrd is himself a fine specimen of a stallion. I have adored him from the moment I clapped eyes on him! Please thank him on Echo and I's behalf for his influence that led to your commentary. :) *Glances at her Echo* And, um, let him know that he got her blush? XD
XD Course you can call me Cosmic! -thwomps- And it wasn't just him! I love her too.
It's just... He's somewhat more vocal about it than I expected. -fends him off- He keeps smiling at her in a dark-and-subtly-suggestive way that I find somewhat unnerving...
But the crescent moons hanging off her tail an strands, and the fact she's even got it marked on her cheek is just wonderful. And the little gem on her forehead as well, matching the little touches of purple in her fur and mane, it's just all those little details that make me keel over in awe. <3 At both you and Sushi!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

OMG! They are all so gorgeous! Congrats with those wonderful sams guys! ^_^ Gorgeous!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: