Echos Stallions and Mares looking for Songs

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Echos Stallions and Mares looking for Songs

Post by Echos »

Stallions
Song of the Wanderer's Heart
Filled!

Song of the Watchful Breeze
Filled!

Song of the Tranquil Garden
1 slots - ???
Sip is looking for 1 more mares. His song is based on a japanese garden theme so delicate, elegant mares with green, brown, light pink, light blue ect. Traits are not so important but I'm not looking for super crazy combo - simplicity is defiantly prized.

Song of the Inquiring Minds
Not looking

I also got 3 females potentially looking for songs. I'm not sure if any of these three will get paired up but I figured I'd put them out there in case the right stallion comes along.

Offers:

Joined a Song

Not looking
Last edited by Echos on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Re: Echos Stallions and Mares looking for Songs

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Triumph: *wanders in and sits down next to Seeker, eyeing him curiously* You think there ay-are more out there who like to read and write? *looks proud of herself for only slipping into accent once*

And Prize here would be honored if your Mystic lady would consider him. He's a bit of a daring do-gooder, fond of rushing to the rescue. A bit over the top and times and might need to be made to calm down and get his nose out of someone else's business periodically, but he means well.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Echos Stallions and Mares looking for Songs

Post by Jennalyn »

Mystic's just going to slide his sopping self into the post so that he remains in Sybil's line of sight. :lol: