Breeding Season - A little audition?

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Breeding Season - A little audition?

Post by CosmicDragon »

'allo there, all my Sam-y friends! :3
Now, I've had a couple of enquiries about Healer of the Millennium Wish for the upcoming season, but I decided from the very beginning that she would be a RP-only breeder. So, in order for her to have a foal, some-stallion needs to actually win her over!

Essentially, this thread is to set up some 'dates' for her before breeding season. I'll decide who she breeds with in the end, and provide modems for twins should that be what the stallion's owner wants.
If not, the single foal will go to the owner of the stallion. I hold NO CLAIM to these offspring.

So, uh, yeah.
Any stallion's out there want to try for her attention?
I warn you now, damaged or injured stallions will probably have more luck, as she doesn't tend to stop long enough otherwise. She takes her calling veeeery seriously.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Breeding Season - A little audition?

Post by RikkuGirl »

O.O! this is a deal of a lifetime! lol i cant pass up. but the sam id die to rp with isnt even old enough yet! though he should be any day now! o: I would omg....

does she have the ability to help heal fears and nightmares? o:
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Hehe, well, once he grows you be sure to toss him in here Rikku! *grins*
Yup, she has mental healing abilities as well as her physical ones, but for really strong night terrors, she may have to augment her power with a magically-infused tonic. |D
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D Good! Because He has been plaugued by a shadowy figure in his dreams and mind since he started to hit puberty. He finds himself running and running but the shadow behind him wont get smaller, it just gets bigger and bigger... o: He is troubled and doesnt know what to do about it. He is a very soft boy but has his moments when he is bubbly as well. Having 6 legs helps him to travel for long distances as well as flying... >.>; sorry getting carried away! xD I have such a story for him. -wiggles- I have the idea, just need to have come to life! xD

^.^ If he does grow soon Ill def bring him in! xD DEF! ^.^
My Sams!

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Ohmygrog he is gorgeous! Lookit him, all grown up and handsome as anything! :O

Hrmmm, that sounds like a dream she should be able to handle without having to resort to a tonic, but we'll see how the RP goes. Recurring dreams take longer to get rid of, because she has to make sure they are absolutely gone before she can move on, but I'm sure she won't mind spending the extra time in his company. *chuckles conspiratorially*
Oooh, I can't wait to read his story! Man, I really need to get some of mine posted as well... I will get around to it one day. I will. >-<;;
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

xD

isnt he just gorgeous!!!!! His background story has started yesterday, I will be expanding on it today too :D But he has a LONG way to go before he will rid his mind of those nightmares. Youll find out why he has them today, hopefully ^.^.

xD I had to post him again, he is just gorgeous... and omg... >.> Eeeee -squeals- Healer and him -drools- That would be pretty awesome if they were... to um.... travel together? o: He will only be available through rp... ^^; I have fully decided. I also refuse to break this rule myself, so this gives me more time to rp and get his story together... AND... he wont be so... easily accessable. ^.^ Im absolutely in LOVE with him... -wiggles madly snuggling her hybrid- ^.^

Passion of the Radiant Depths is his name btw. ^.^;;; Idk.. for some reason when I looked at him.. I see passion... >.>;; and he inherited his mommies name and dad/great grandmas

^.^ Shimmer is the only one out who didnt get depths in the name somewhere! xD -gigglesnorts- Crazy grandma... -chuckles-

O: So... would you like to start an rp for the two of them... I figure we might not have enough time to get much done before breeding season.. and I saw someone else already has her being used (I try not to request the same sam as anyone during a breeding in a season... -shrugs- Unless we are all trying for something specific... team work! D8)

^_^;; Let me know!
My Sams!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

^_^ Passion has grown!! xD If she is still interested in rp let me know <3
My Sams!

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Oooh, we are most definitely still interested! :3

Travel together, mm? *ponders* That would definitely be interesting~
:O Man, I can't wait to see some of his RP's... And yeah, we might not be able to get a lot done, but some is better than none! ... I keep stalking his thread. So flipping excited.
If we were to start a RP with them, would you want to go first or would you like me to? :3
But no-one is using her this season... At least, no-one has asked me. *looks confused* She's RP-only as well, so even if someone had asked I would have sent them here.

By the way, I can see why you called him Passion; it's all in the eyes. *winks*
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D I will hopefully be making his thread today :D so be on the look out! yay! I thought i saw someone post...i could be mistaken but...ya im probably just nuts. xD

And yes, his eyes and the look he has on his face just screamed passion....i couldnt think of anything else... lol!
My Sams!

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

*wriggles* I shall watch like the proverbial hawk, I shall. >:D
Mmmmrm, you probably saw my post asking for help deciding. *chuckles* I was debating using her this season to give me that kick I need to get some of Frenzy's story posted... But elemental-chaos babies won out. I don't think you're nuts! XD

When I first saw him grown, my first thought (after coo-ing and drooling over his many fluffy feet and his brilliant wings of course) was 'now that's a come-hither look if I ever saw one', heh.