Mares and Stallions looking for Songs! (mostly) 12 total!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Mares and Stallions looking for Songs! (mostly) 12 total!

Post by LvSoulFriend »

The Stallions

Misery is looking for a Mystic mare, but he's going to be extremely picky. Not likely that he'll find his dream girl XD

Whip's also looking for a Mystic mare, probably not fire based though. Fire and tropical jungle don't quite get along XD Preferably with horns or spiky bits, but not 100% required. All his other mares have them though!

Charge is looking for an animal mimic mare. Pretty much any mimic mare XD His song is located in the jungle/savannah.

Mysterious Rhythms is looking for combo species mares. That's pretty much his only requirement. Mares that look nice with him and his current two are also good.

Flame's Embrace, I'm not too sure what he wants, haha. Something that goes well with his song?

Hallowed Earth is looking for long-lined mares. Preferably ones that can trace back to the earlier Songs of the Rainbow, but long-lined Mystics are also acceptable. He's a snob.

Prickle is, well, prickly. I'm not sure if he really wants to have a song, but Prickle's been persuaded into a song XD Winter/holiday themed mares are welcome. Ones that can withstand his prickly nature are good. He's got a soft heart, but shows a cranky face. Warmth is working on him! Currently has two spots left!
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Re: Mares and Stallions looking for Songs! (mostly) 14 total

Post by LvSoulFriend »

The Mares

I'm fairly sure that Hidden Land is not the settling down type, but I'm chucking her in here anyways. I want foals from her at some point, drat it! Large wings, or maybe a Rider? She's an explorer, haha!

Celestial Storms is quiet and somewhat shy, unless she gets mad. Then she'll let you have it! She likes star-watching, and thunderstorms, and waterfalls.

Ember is a bit self-conscious of her looks, and she has a male Oquiesa for a pet. She will be getting draconic wings at some point too! Maybe a Lam stallion, or just one with wings? Someone she'd go well with. One with a pet might not be bad.

Wonder is looking for Desert stallions. Happy-go-lucky ones that like exploring and discovering new things is good! Stallions with Desert background would also be acceptable.

Totally forgot I had won Painter o.o She's also looking for a Desert stallion, but she's more of the type to settle down and enjoy the sunsets. Wonder's a bit too energetic for her! Mystic stallions would also be acceptable for her.
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Willow »

Muse has one spot left, and he's very fond of Hidden Land's big wings and her little dragonet companion oWo

(edited, if you're interested drop me a PM or check out >this thread< ^^ )
Last edited by Willow on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

I know he doesn't have wings, but I think he looks marvellous with your Ember. Brew is pretty laid back, though if he eats his own coffee beans he can get a tad hyper. He also has a Oquiesa companion. :3

Image(Corrupted Umbra)
My Poison is pretty not-nice and spiky himself, and he's definitely looking for other not-at-all-friendly mares to add to his song of one.

Image(Blood Bond)
However, on that same note, Wyrd is an eager pursuer of Sa'krien and Sa'krien offspring in his song. Not sure if it's the red, or the fact that he exibits highly masochistic tendencies... He's not exactly a nasty stallion, but he's strong and pretty much built to handle any kind of rough treatment.

Just putting Bound out there for Warmth, because of his winter/christmas theme.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I would love to know if Painter has any interest in helping Mystic of the Quixotic Raptures make a song... :3 He may not be a desert... but he sure does love sunsets and sunrises :) They remind him of how the world will always be half dark and half light. ^^ Kind of a wake up call... hes kinda deep o_o;

My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Would Painter be interested in Crack's song? I swear he and his mare aren't as fierce as they look at first.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Re: Mares and Stallions looking for Songs! (mostly) 12 total

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Warmth and Wound have found songs, yay!

Now to figure out the others o.o
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

Galaxy would love to make a take Celestial Storms to the best stargazing sites that he knows of and if she would allow it be his lead mare.
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Cooly Mares and Stallions wish I had one to think about pairing. Good Luck on the search for songs.

WOW I think Painter and Mystic of the Quixotic Rapture would make a pretty neat couple. The colors would be sweetness for those babies. Just my opinion. ^_^