Two Stallions and Three Mares looking for songs!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Two Stallions and Three Mares looking for songs!

Post by Echos »

Crack of the Twisting Bonfire
Crack likes fierce mares that don't need taking care of. That being said he's not looking for anyone who is deliberately mean or cruel.

This boy is looking for interested mares - Northers, aquatics and norther aquatics please.

Recoil of the Strident Storm
I haven't decided if Recoil will join a song yet or if I want to try and get a custom for her mate.

Whimsy of the Curious Heart
Whimsy is looking for a friendly, laid back stallion. She would prefer to join a song that already has mares - the more the merrier - since she didn't have the most social of upbringings.

Darer of the Deepest Storm
After adamantly refusing to find a mate the last two years Darer has decided she might consider settling down. She's looking for a stallion who enjoys a good adventure and isn't going to curb her freedom. She would prefer to be in a pair song or as lead mare but she's going need convincing either way (an in character response will likely get you further with her).
Last edited by Echos on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Re: One Stallion and Three Mares looking for songs!

Post by Echos »

New stallion added! I'll make sure he's entered in the database before the end of the event.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Two Stallions and Three Mares looking for songs!

Post by CosmicDragon »

Wanted to toss Strength out there for both Recoil (just incase he perks her interest) and Whimsy. :3 He's a quiet, calm stallion with very old-world principles, and the lad would absolutely dote on any mares in his song.
... They'd just have to be able to put up with/enjoy bagpipe music. >3>
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Recoil is being stubbornly quite but Whimsy is very, very interested in Strength. I think he would be a perfect match for her and I am so glad you asked cause he's is one of my favorite sams ever.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Heheee, yay! I had a feeling Recoil might be kinda out of reach, but it's always worth trying, eh?
Whimsy is such a beauty, and I think Strength is really quite enamoured~
He's had another mare just recently express interest as well, so she could have that social environment she was looking for as well! :D
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Perfect! Let me know when the song is created and I'll update her info.