Eight Stallions looking to start/fill songs!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Eight Stallions looking to start/fill songs!

Post by CosmicDragon »

Alrighty, lets us this as an opportunity to get all my boys on up to strut their stuff, shall we? :3

Image - (Song of Liquid Warmth)
Brew is looking for mares with warm colours, who don't mind his Oquesia pet or the fact that he always smells like roasting coffee. He's pretty laid back and sedate, unless his beans are in season, in which case his snacking on them can lead to hyperactivity.

Bound is looking for energetic mares who like a good race, on the ground or in the air/water! Pale colours or a winter theme are a plus, but he's honestly not that fussed on colours or traits. Just someone he can have fun with!

Image - (Song of the Northern Highlands)
Strength is an absolute gentleman, with a love of music and high places. Looking for two more mares who doesn't mind his music or his mountainous territory. Quiet and absolutely doting on his mares.

I'm just... Putting him out there. Mares interested in him will have to accept that he comes with a very intense, very unpleasant past, and it's left him kinda... Broken. He hunts or drives away wild Oquesia and other dangerous animals from Samanayr territories for profit, so any mares would have to be strong enough to hold their own and persistent enough to break through his emotional walls.

Image - (Song of the Shattered Reflection)
Flight is looking for that final mimic mare to join his song. :3 Preferably African/Savannah based, but he'll look at just about any mimic.

Image - (Song of the Corrupted Umbra)
Poison is looking for other mean, nasty or dangerous mares to join his current song of one. The darker the heart, the better. Preferably with black or white on them, and/or some form of spikes.

Image - (Song of the Blood Bond)
Wyrd doesn't really care about personality, but he's particularly fond of Sa'krien and Sa'krien-descendants like his damaged lead mare. Red eyes/claws/talons/hooves are a plus, as well as anything that would make them 'undesirable' to a normal Sam, including mental issues. Constellations/starry markings will be instantly snapped up!

Image - (Song of the Inspired Spontaneity)
Rush is looking to fill that final spot in his song. Someone with a pet of some kind would be nice. Colour/trait wise he's looking for some shade of blue as a main, either with wings or willing to live in the seaside cliff caves where he and his other mares roost. Aquatics are more than welcome, and actually greatly encouraged, he's been hoping to fill that last spot with someone with fins. ;)
Last edited by CosmicDragon on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Eight Stallions looking to start/fill songs!

Post by SunBlind »

Would Strength be interested in a soft fluffy mare?

She certainly wouldn't mind his music, and his personality is exactly what she is looking for. Her fluffy coat will keep her warm in even the coldest mountainous regions.
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Ooooh, Strength is most certainly interested in her! :3 Soft, feminine and fluffy are his ideal mare traits, really.
Would she like to be lead mare? ^-^
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Well...Plunge hasn't wanted to talk to me and still won't tell me much about herself, but she's expressing curiosity about Rush and possible interest in getting to know him. She sort of perked up in my head when she saw him interested in aquatic mares. Would he have any interest in her? She seems to be a fairly quiet, but inquisitive mare.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Well, actually, Plunge has been rather subtly adamant about the last spot in his song belonging to an aquatic due to his love of the sea. So he's definitely interested in getting to know Plunge. She'll have to understand that he's a bit... Eccentric, he's devoted to his dragonets, and he can get distracted and sometimes wander off for days at a time when he discovers some interesting knew animal that he thinks is tameable. But he isn't at all demanding or abrasive, and when he is around his mares he's generally an open, intelligent and easy to get along with stallion!

Would she be interested in a little RP, perhaps?
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Eccentric she thinks she can deal with, so long as he in turn accepts that she too is likely to wander off, heading the call of the deep sea or the distant reefs for a few days before heading back home. If he discovered anything in or near the ocean she just might be inclined follow to watch him ply his craft if the mood strikes her and he's agreeable with this.

Normally I'd say yes and send her out to meet him...but after tomorrow I'm heading out of town for a week of vacation and don't think I'll have much time online. If you don't mind slow, or possibly a total delay for a week, then sure!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Soft would be honoured to be Strength's lead mare ^_^
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Sorry guys, had to go AWOL for a while there due to RL. ^-^;;

SunBlind: Brilliant!! I've messaged you... Maybe you could help me with a song name?

Ori: I suppose the delay is sort of a moot point now, but I'd still really be interested in that RP if you are! Rush's song is perfect for wanderer's at heart, because he'd never try and obstruct any of his mare's freedom. He trusts that he would know if they were in trouble!
And he'd probably be very agreeable to an observer, especially if she's genuinely interested and likely even if she isn't. XD;;
Last edited by CosmicDragon on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raenia
Silence of Uncertain Cause

Post by Raenia »

Would Poison be interested in having Stillness in his song? I think she fits his criteria pretty well ;)

ETA: And actually, Sweet might be interested in Brew as well.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage