"It's Time"

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

"It's Time"

Post by Jennalyn »

Maybe. xD Not sure! But maybe.

It's no secret at all that I freaking love collecting Sams and I'd someday like to own at least one of every species just because. But tied in with that, I also have a particular family of Mystics that I've been toying with ever since I had my first few Sams. I'd like to start seriously glancing towards the possibility of a Mystery. And while I could try to finagle that happening out of my own Sams exclusively, as I did when I bred my poor, miserable Misery, their personalities/living situations as I see them don't really mesh with how it needs to happen.

Sooo I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to participate and help out. I've got some sweet loot I can offer for your assistance, or simply the possibility of a foal resulting from the ensuing pairing, or from any other one of my Sams if you'd prefer.

To get a Mystery, RP is required - very vague and tactful and circumspect RP in certain ways, due to the board rating, which is a relief. A Misery and a Mystic have to mate. And that is no easy task, culturally, because no Mystic will willingly mate with a Misery.

With that in mind, does anyone have either a Mystic stallion or a Misery stallion/mare you want to get involved in unpleasant shenanigans? The Misery in the situation would be the aggressor for certain, and probably one with a very large chip on its shoulder regarding Mystics (which my Misery does have).
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: "It's Time"

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I can't even convey how much I want to see this happen, whether I get to be part of it or not. oAo

You probably know that I've done a fair deal of development with Slice, but I think this would be an... Interesting experience/developmental thing for his Mystic brother. He's familiar with his brother's, eh, lifestyle, and while he does still care about Slice, he's more than a little conflicted about the whole thing.

I also have Slice's Misery daughter, though I fear she might be far too timid to do this. But you never know, she would probably snap quickly if pushed too hard.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Welp, that delights me beyond all reason. I'll pose two options to your two options and you tell me which one interests you more!

Misery has lots of angst surrounding Mystics, from her birth to her casting off and her own surly, wounded nature throughout her travels.

Mystic is an absolute ass sometimes who would definitely push too hard if a Misery wandered into his territory. He's touchy with his own lovely, patient mares, much less /any/ intruder whatsoever. He's very insular for a Mystic, but serves the neighboring Songs well with his magics.

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

The only problem with Mystic is that he's old and pretty experienced with his magic. >> So he'd be a hard one to overpower on a normal day.

Fortunately for us, whichever interests you more, we can finagle circumstances however we need. Ehehe.
Bluestarwolf12
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Hmm... I think I'd like to go for my Misery, your Mystic, and she gets lucky with the circumstances. Well, sort of lucky, since the whole thing will be unpleasant for both of them, but that is beside the point. xD

Plus, them both being fire-based might make things a little more interesting. And dangerous. >:3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Fweeee! Then we shall move things to PM. >:3