Mystic seeks teacher

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Mystic seeks teacher

Post by Origami_Dragon »

This little girl is starting to come into her magic now, and her guardian is getting a little concerned about the random breezes that seem to spring up around her. They haven't done any harm...yet, but they also don't seem to be under conscious control. So Wink is looking around to see if there are any air Mystics who might be willing to offer lessons to this little orphan. If anyone has an air Mystic who'd be willing to teach and that they'd be up for some RP with...we'd love to hear from you. Maybe tell a little about your Mystic to see if they'd get along with this little lady?

Mystic of the Dancing Breeze is a playful, cheerful, somewhat flighty little filly. She loves to watch the birds fly by and chase them, she's prone to climbing trees and tends to crash trying to leap out of them (wings aren't fully developed for flight and she hasn't quite figured out gliding). She's also picked up a few habits from her Tribal guardian, and likes collecting little trinkets (pretty feathers, stray beads, shell fragments etc), though she's as prone to present them to someone she likes as she is to try wearing them. She's also still inclined to run off and play if she gets bored in lessons..

Any Mystics interested?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: Mystic seeks teacher

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I think my Mystic boy might be just who she needs. :3

He himself was raised by two Mystics that put a great deal of effort and care into his training, but also knew that they cared little for his non-Mystic brother (Slice), and so got to witness first hand the difference proper caring adults and mentors can make on a foal's life.

He still maintains several of his foalhood personality traits, including a love for fun and a firm belief in the innate good in all things and Sams. He absolutely adores foals and would make a fantastic (if somewhat inexperienced) teacher, but with only one daughter to call his own (who isn't a Mystic), I imagine he would be more than willing to take on an apprentice. :D

Also I really want to help grow more Growing Sams. The adorable little group has been stuck as Yearlings for far too long. D: