1 Stallion and 1 Mare in search of songs for Spring Fling!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Shlee
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

1 Stallion and 1 Mare in search of songs for Spring Fling!

Post by Shlee »

I have two sams up for finding love this Spring Fling!

Wish is a very sweet and strong Samanayr stallion! He prefers the colder climates, and would prefer ladies that like them as well. He is very serious about taking care of his females and would prefer to look after only one or two for now, until he gets settled and stable. He has a mischievous and fun side to him, though, and he would definitely love ladies he can have some fun with. While he has traits (rounded canine ears and antlers) he is not averse to finding love with a Sam with or without any. Everyone's welcome to see if he might make a good match!

Flicker is a very quiet and somewhat shy Sam who wouldn't mind finding a gentle but strong Sam to take care of her. She knows that she isn't anything special as she has no special abilities or traits, but she does have a little mage construct pet (currently waiting on being equipped) and likes to spend her time singing and writing songs. She would make a wonderful nursemare for any of the Song's offspring and be a very supportive secondary or tertiary mare. I don't think she would want to be a lead mare in someone's song.

Please PM me if you're interested at all! Thank you!
Shlee
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: 1 Stallion and 1 Mare in search of songs for Spring Flin

Post by Shlee »

These guys are still looking for mates/songs! If I need to make a new post for this year, I absolutely can, but figured this was easier!