Kentouma's Spring Fling Search

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Kentouma
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Kentouma's Spring Fling Search

Post by Kentouma »

UPDATING! Sam's without songs are listed here. Not all of them are actively looking for songs, and a couple are extremely special so breeding options with them would be limited. I'll always let you know if you are enquiring about a sam I feel hesitant to breed! Otherwise, I prefer closed or semi-open songs... but only because I want to know who is breeding and when! Except for my few specials, the only reason I would have for denying a breed request is if I or someone else is already using them that season!))

(Obviously my Ruby is off the market, and my little shy girl Peek is all songed up)... mostly I'm looking for complimentary or contrasting colors, neat patterns, and interesting traits/combo. A desire to roleplay is definitely NOT a deal breaker! XD In fact, it tempts me, though I'm badly out of practice!

Let's start with the hardest mares first (THESE are HIGHLY unlikely to go and I'm likely to be picky with their breedings. They have sentimental value... semi-customs both, it's like Sushi read my mind and delivered JUST what I needed at a difficult time of my life!), but they're on the lookout. Strongly leaning towards both going to the same stallion):

Omen is a high energy mare, highly competitive and always on the go. She's a racer by preference. She's sassy and looking for an interesting stud with complimentary/contrasting colors and some interesting traits... and she's going to be VERY picky. She's wanting lead-mare position, preferably in a pair song, though with the right subordinate personalities, she'd be willing to compromise.

Pursuer is intense, but quiet... she too is looking for a man with colors that would compliment/contrast her and some interesting traits, and she is a bit leery of the headmare slot... but she's going to have to get on with the headmare. In fact, she wouldn't be opposed to being subordinate to Omen, but again... they would be VERY picky with their boy...

((These two are the least likely to pair from my bunch...))

Flicker is interested in song with some seasonal flare... she's pretty laid back. Again, her man needs to look good on her 'arm', and she wouldn't mind a man with some awesome wings. Animation would be a definite bonus! She wouldn't mind a second (or longer) generation boy.
(((BARK OF THE LITTLE DEER has come calling!)))

Pearl is really deceptively sweet and cheerful... but really, she's crazier than a bag full of cats! She's unpredictable and vicious when provoked, and has been known to almost actively torture other sam's with a gentle smile on her face! Not so maliciously, and more psychologically, but she's seriously just... She's manipulative and aggressive like most sa'krien, and she just goes with her random urges, which leads to so much craziness... She's going to need a stallion and songmates with a will of steel... and a stomach to match! Definitely looking for some cool patterns for her boy... and something striking colorwise! A Mystic mate (and a willingness to roleplay) or a Sa'krien mate would be nice... or some other interesting specie.
(((UNEASE OF HAUNTED HOWL has tempted her into a song!)))

Say hi to Flash! I haven't had time to develop her character as much as I'd like... but she's a playful and intelligent girl! And she's on the lookout for a prehistoric themed song!
(((FEATHER OF THE TERRIBLE LIZARD has come a'courting!)))

Like with Flash, Reverie hasn't revealed her personality much... but here she is! Not even 100% sure what kind of song she is after... Holiday themed? Guest artist?

And now for the boys! Honesty time... it's going to take something extraordinary for me to pair up Mystic. He may have been a franken, but he clicked with me right away. It's like I custom ordered him.... and I've been toying with the idea of making him Omen and Pursuer's stud, so... please no hard feelings if I turn down an offer?

And then there's this little beauty... brand new, not even on the database yet! XD
Tumble's looking for nature themed group of girls! Interesting patterns and traits are a bonus!
Last edited by Kentouma on Wed May 24, 2017 7:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Spring Fling Search: Handful of Mares!

Post by CosmicDragon »

Wryd is more than a little crazy himself, with a taste for meat and blood despite having no carnivore heritage. He has always harbored a deep adoration of Sa'krien, and though he isn't an overly violent stallion himself when not hunting, he does enjoy rough play.
Especially if the mare is going to be rough with him... He's, uh, very much a masochist. >3> Eheh.
But I just wanted to put him out there for Pearl, because she is SO MUCH his type!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Kentouma
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: Spring Fling Search

Post by Kentouma »

Let's just... nudge this up, in case! XD
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Kentouma's Spring Fling Search

Post by Seren »

Tumble is so precious, would he potentially be interested in my flora-inspired Aboreal mare Tangle? If not that's alright! ^^ Image
Signature under construction!
Kentouma
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Kentouma »

Seren wrote:Tumble is so precious, would he potentially be interested in my flora-inspired Aboreal mare Tangle? If not that's alright! ^^ Image
I'll let you know... I'm leaning slightly more towards animal themed, but I'll keep her in mind!
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

Flash here is very interested in Omen. He wouldn't mind Persuer being in his Song either. As long as she doesn't mind all the flying and racing. :D

Her Loves to race! You can learn a bit more about him here...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3265&sid=f83f24b4c ... eeba9b0654
Stallions
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Flash is just the kind of gal that Feather has been looking to add to his Song of the Primordial Theropod, if she'll have him? :3

ImageImage
Kentouma
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Kentouma »

Bluestarwolf12 wrote:Flash is just the kind of gal that Feather has been looking to add to his Song of the Primordial Theropod, if she'll have him? :3

ImageImage
PM-ing!