Come Run With Me

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Come Run With Me

Post by Origami_Dragon »

This lovely, energetic young stallion is looking for some mares to start a Song with. He's very much the energetic fellow, spending much of his time running through the desert, exploring as well as running simply for the sake of running. He's looking for mares willing to live in the desert as he has no interest in leaving it. Being able to keep up with his high energy level is a plus.

And now I shall turn it over to Searing.

Searing was, as usual, cantering through the desert in search of...well, he wasn't sure what he was in search of, but he figured he'd know it when he found it. The muffled, rhythmic pounding of his hooves on the soft sand was the only thing he could hear. It had been quite some time since he'd last seen another Samanayr; few of them chose to venture into the depths of the desert where most life moved only by night, even as he was doing now.

Lifting his head he caught the scent of water and growing things and changed course to head for it. Water meant life, and potentially other Sams as well, maybe even mares! Especially as much water as he scented up ahead. Shifting from his easy lope to a scortchingly fast gallop he couldn't keep up for long Searing pounded in towards the water source, pulling up surprisingly swiftly to come to a hault on the edge of one of the largest pools of water he had ever seen. To one not born and raised in the desert it would seem no more than a small pond, but to him it was a lake!

Surely such a place must draw in others of his kind! He wasn't all that far from where the soft sands gave way to firmer ground, so such a place as this could attract both those who lived within the desert and those who only chose to visit. Snorting eagerly Searing began to stroll around the oasis in search of the other travelers he was sure must be there somewhere.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image