Spring Fling Time Again!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Spring Fling Time Again!

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I have... quite a few Sams to pair up. Post here or PM me if you have a lad or lady interested in one of my Sams! :3
Bluestarwolf12

Re: Spring Fling Time Again!

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

~Mares~

I only have one not-very-picky mare available this season - the rest either aren't interested in a Song or are supremely picky with Stallions.

Flit of the Diminutive Fin
Flit is just a wee little lady in the big wide world of water, and is looking to settle down somewhere like a lake or inland pond with a stallion that will keep her safe. An aquatic would be nice, but is not required!

Aaaand we're into the picky ladies x_x

Sequoia
Sequoia uses her Elemental abilities to communicate with the tree that occupies her head; the two operate more or less as one. An Elemental stallion would be strongly preferred so that if the tree passes to offspring, they'll be able to handle both its physical weight and its mental strain (additionally, Sequoia has very little concept of normal Sam customs and traditions, and an Elemental would be more likely to understand her and where she comes from).

Embark of the Adventurous Soul
Embark was the very first Aeronayr in existence. Typically they cannot speak the Samanayr language well at all, but being born to and raised by normal Sams has granted her limited ability to use it. She spends essentially no time on the ground, so a Stallion would absolutely need to be capable of flight and willing to spend a lot of time airborne. She also must be allowed to wander and explore at her will.

There's still a good chance I'll pair her with Murmur but I haven't quite decided yet. I'm hoping some more Aeronayr fellas crop up here sooner or later for her to pick from. |D

And finally, these three would all need some serious coaxing to join Songs (Misery would require RP, and I'd strongly prefer RP for Liberation as well). Shadow just... isn't likely to join a Song anytime soon, too busy with her secluded deep dark forest life.

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Bluestarwolf12 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

~Stallions~

Dance of the Frozen Stars - 1 Slot in The Song of the Frozen Mountains
Mares that can at least tolerate the cold and have relatively positive personalities are preferred, though he isn't picky.

Renegade of the Vengeful Skies - 1 Slot in The Song of the Vengeful Nature
Sa'Kriens, Miseries, and their descendents are strongly preferred. Will also consider ladies with bad or fiery attitudes. Especially interested in a Misery lady, as he doesn't have any in his Song yet and it would parallel Slice's Song nicely!

Feather of the Terrible Lizard - 3 Slots in The Song of the Primordial Theropod
Bipedal dino ladies preferred. Other dinos or bipedal Sams considered.

Flicker of the Imperial Flame - 2 slots in The Song of the Golden Empire
Kirins and Kirin combinations only. Flicker is pretty damn proud and stuck up, but he treats his ladies with the utmost love and respect (if that's what they want of course).

Spirit of a Timeless Land - 2 slots (may be filled?) in The Song of the Perennial Value
Spirit is a very welcoming and accepting soul, and he will treat his ladies with all the kindness and love he can muster (which is usually a lot). He isn't particularly picky, so long as his mares aren't overly mean/cruel.

Murmur of the Sunset's Song - Songless
As an Aeronayr, Murmur cannot speak the Sam language very well and spends 99% of his time airborne. Other Aeronayrs are highly, highly preferred and he'll likely be waiting a very long time for a full Song |D

Observer of the Third Dawn - Songless
Ladies of a similarly odd/fascinating nature are most welcome with him.

Taunt of the Distant Spring - Songless
Taunt is very much a trickster by nature, and his pranks tend to get... a little too violent at times. The pink sometimes lets him pass as a normal Sam, but don't be fooled - he is a full Sa'Krien. Ladies who can tolerate or enjoy his pranks (likely other Sa'Kriens) are preferred.

Philosopher of a Timeless Fable - Songless
Philosopher is descended from a long line of Sams, including Kirins, a Mystic, a number of Integrated Sams, and a Unicorn. He takes a lot of pride in his long and varied heritage, and there's a chance he may someday pursue a Storyteller career like his grandmother.

I'm not really sure what sorts of mares he might be after, but perhaps others based loosely in historic legends, or with long lineages?
Last edited by Bluestarwolf12 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

Stele of the Orchard's Heart looks like she is really interested Spirit of a Timeless Land if he would have her.

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

My girl Lure would love to be considered for Lagoon's Song.
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Novanight - He would be thrilled to have her! I'm thinking the Song of the Perennial Value (or something along those lines - perennial is a synonym for timeless, but can also refer to perennial plants like trees and the two mares currently being added both have tree-related names). Any preference as far as permissions for her? :3

ElvenArcher - She'd be the perfect final mare for his Song! Would you like her to be open or permission-requiring (the Song is currently closed, but if you'd like her open I can make it semi-open and have Lagoon available as well)? :)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Tandem of the Chromatic Amuck is looking for a striking Lead Mare who keeps him un-grounded and would Love to give Embark of the Adventurous Soul a well protected and very lax song!

He is able to fly or be grounded, his body working together in the air and on the land (Tandem Time!). He enjoys his long feathers being seen (especially his cheek/head/ear feathers) when he is flying or when he is trying to make an impression on a lady.

Let me know if she has any interest in being his lead or apart of his song at all! :3

*** I always gravitate to your sams!!! xD We have similar tastes I think, most of the time <3333 *****
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery

Post by ElvenArcher »

Closed is fine with me :)
Stallions
Mares
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

Stele don't have any preferences, so what ever the other mares in the song would like are alright with her.
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Don't know if Embark is interested, but Finale of Blackened Skies is looking for another mare. And he's not the type to settle down in a place for very long.

Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Rikku and Orasteele - Honestly, I'm not even sure if Embark wants to settle down just yet so she's really kind of a big maybe. I'll get back to you guys? ^^;

Elven - Feel free to add her in the DB whenever you get the chance! Song page is updated. :D

Nova - Okay! I'll wait and see what Tierasa and Kiss would prefer. :3
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Of course! I understand entirely. Illume still doesn't want to settle down. >_>;;
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery

Post by ElvenArcher »

:D Done! Thank you!
Stallions
Mares
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

No worries, Just a thought :)

Ora, That's because he is too busy courting Thwart-Healer xD It shall come to pass!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

Image x Image ?????

xD;;
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Would Ponder, perhaps, be interested in the last spot in Strength's song? His song is based in a rocky, mountainous area, and his mares (and himself) are all generally laid-back and quiet-natured.

Image Image
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Cosmic - You know, he sounds absolutely perfect for her! :D She'd love to join. :3

Sera - talked to you off-forum |D
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Updated to prepare for the next Spring Fling~
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Might Sidle be interested in my boy Mote?
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Just incase she she might possibly be interested, I'm going to throw Rush out there for your Rider gal... The song isn't nomadic, but the mares are allowed to wander as they see fit, as long as they check in from time to time. Rush himself is prone to disappear for extended periods to search out new pet species, sometimes one or more of his mares come along for the adventure, but he really leaves it up to them. (His 'territory', by extension, is quite small; just a small portion of seaside cliffs and the open spaces/ocean on either side, but it's much easier to defend when most of the song tends to wander.)
Rush basically saw her and went into gooey fanboy conniptions about Oqueisa's and Dragonets and 'Rider/mount dynamics' and I really just posted to make him shut up. XD

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Mystic of the Hallowed Earth (Song of the Ancient Gods) would like to express his interest in Sequoia. He has one spot left in his song.

(Really, he's intrigued be her communing with her tree, and thinks that skill might go splendidly in his Song, where they honor the Ancient Gods, as did his birth-song)

*eyeballs him in some slight annoyance*
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Nighthenge - Mote would be absolutely perfect for Sidle! :D His Song appears to be open which is fantastic too! I'll hold off adding her til the spring fling :3

Cosmic - tbh, apart from Hunter, I really don't think there exists a better stallion for Rider than Rush. oAo She's still not 100% sure she event wants to settle, but the idea of a Sam handling that many dragonets at once is astounding to her - I get the feeling from her that her Oquiesa was a lot easier to train than her dragonet |D I'll get back to you before or once the Spring Fling starts? ^^

Lv - I think I'm really looking for another Elemental for Sequoia, now that I'm thinking about it more. She doesn't really have much concept of Sam traditions or values, and the idea of worshipping Gods, new or old, doesn't seem to be particularly appealing to her. ;A; And actually the idea of even joining a Song seems strange to her as well, which is another part of why it'd need to be an Elemental >>;;; Thank you very much for the offer, but we'll need to pass D:
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

8D Excellent~
I wondered if there might be some appeal in the idea of a song having a 'base' without having to be tied down to it. I'll be interested to hear how she decides!
Rush actually 'handles' more than just the three that live with him; his song is sort of like a half-way house for the injured or orphaned creatures he brings home. The three on his image are just the ones who live with him full-time. XD Two of the members of his song ended up with pets as well because they got attached, heh!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Would Sentinel of the Dawning Aurora be interested in joining a song with Spirit? Having a traditional highlander belief in magic and folklore and a unicorn for a grandmother he can certainly appreciate what a rare and special creature she is.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery

Post by ElvenArcher »

Swagger here has taken an interest in Observer of the Third Dawn. She loves the fact that they share the same hairdoo. :D
Stallions
Mares
Pets
ImageImageImageImage