Spring Fling 2016: Retta's Mares and Stallions

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Spring Fling 2016: Retta's Mares and Stallions

Post by Operetta »

I have several stallions that might be willing to start a song this year. On a personal note, I generally look for complementary colors.

Pelt is just looking for someone to snuggle with. So, maybe a nice lady who's pudgy or has velveted fur.

Wail is a bit of a troublemaker and likes to cause havoc. He wants a lady that can keep up with him and help him in his mischief.

Bite is EXTREMELY snotty and very very picky. If he deigns to choose a mare at all, she's going to have to be an absolutely stunning beauty and be willing to put up with his terrible personality.

Bite has already found his lead mare, but he may be willing to let another lady into his life.

Canticle is a very happy-go-lucky fellow. He enjoys winter evenings, singing, and star gazing. He just wants someone who might enjoy the same things with him.

Flightless has a complex, so he has no idea if he's looking for someone, if someone would have him, or what he might want.

Conflagration is rather thoughtful and regal. He comes across as standoffish and anti-social at times, but it's only because he's in no rush. He likes to analyze situations fully before taking action, so he's not sure if he's ready to start a song but is willing to see what happens.

I also have a few mares that may be looking for a song.

The only thing that would tempt Harbinger into a song is another warrior like herself.

Leisure is easy to get along with. She wouldn't mind not being the lead mare. She just wants to be able to stay in or near the trees she loves.

Edit: Leisure has found a perfect mate in Sprawl

Parting is really optimistic and happy. She's in no hurry to join a song since she likes her life as it is, but if she does it has to be a really happy lot. :)

Secret is rather playful and coquettish but also a bit arrogant. I don't think she'd settle for anything less than lead mare unless the stallion was really to her liking.

Chime is only interested in stallions that follow the tribal lifestyle that she does. She wants to be part of a lively group, so a stallion with other mares would be best.

EDIT: Chime has found her mate in Mystic of the Burning Brand.

Glow is a bit quirky. For her, every day is a holiday, and she won't accept any stallion that doesn't agree with her on that.

Quill thinks very highly of herself. She will not be anything but a lead mare, and she wants a mate as feathery as herself.

If you are interested, post here or PM me. :)
Last edited by Operetta on Sat May 14, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Spring Fling 2015: Retta's Mares and Stallions

Post by Echos »

Might Gleam be interested in Heatwave? He'd be delighted to laze around with her.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

Would Reflection be interested in joining Galaxy song?

Song of the Intergalactic Guardians
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Those are both handsome boys, and I and my ladies will definitely keep them in mind. I'll probably let you know in a few days one way or another. XD
Last edited by Operetta on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Any with Rainbow

Post by Toxick711 »

Toxicity of the Tarnished Rainbow would appreciate the chance to be snotty and stuck up with Bite. She, herself, is a snide little female and prefers to be in a "Toxic" environment.

She MUST be the lead mare though, if he likes her, she prefers to be the top mare and doesn't put up with overly soft and emotional sams. She is looking for a stallion who is just as tough and unwavering as she is.

Though she is loving and gentle with those she cares about... she can be quite the "Thorn in your side".

Let me know if bite wants her. c:

ImageImage
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Oooh! Bite, definitely might be interested. (It's the shiny hoof markings that caught his attention) I'll get back to you for sure in a few days.
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Toxick711 »

Take your time Retta. She is pretty focused on him and most likely will not be interested in another unless they have the same personality type. She doesn't care about traits, colors, etc. Personality is what she is looking for and Bite has a perfect personality for her toxicity.

She will continue her search if he finds he is not interested, she does not hold grudge. c:

Thank you for considering either way.
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

I'm so sorry for not getting back to anyone yet. Real life has been kicking my trash for the past week. At the moment, I'm pretty much planning to accept all of the offers made here thus far. I just need a little more time to make final decisions.
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Toxick711 »

C: Not a problem Retta. Just make sure they are what you want! I hope it is a yes!! Toxicity needs a sturdy strong male to keep her snobby self in check. C;
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

Take all of the time that you need Retta!
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Gleam would be happy to join Heatwave. I just hope he's ready for lots of sun bathing. XD

Reflection would also be happy to join Galaxy so long as she can stay in the background most of the time.

Bite has graciously accepted Toxicity's proposal as well. He would never admit it, but he does think she's very pretty. XD
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Toxick711 »

Yay C:

I pm'd you!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Yay! I've added her info to the song page on the forum! Feel free to enter her into the song and I'll post them in the fling :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Alirght! Everyone should be updated. :)
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Re: Spring Fling 2016: Retta's Mares and Stallions

Post by Operetta »

Just sprucing this up in preparation for the next spring fling.
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Would Conflagration possibly be interested in Scarlet? What lovely sams you have~
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Your Leisure has caught they eye of my Sprawl.
Image Image
He thinks she has lovely, restful colors, and loves her big bushy tail, and would be interested in getting to know her better.

Sprawl spends most of his time up in the trees of wherever he's currently making his home, flying mostly up and down (because it's easier than climbing to the ground when there's something down there he'd like to see), but occasionally on longer trips to visit other places. He's got a very laid back view on life and is quite hard to ruffle. He's sweet, but perhaps not the most romantic of fellows he'll admit.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Ori, Leisure would be happy to join Sprawl's song. :) I think they are a good pair. Feel free to post it in the Spring Fling thread or let me know if you'd like me to post it.
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Esperanza, Conflagration may very well be interested. He just takes his time when making a decision. LOL I will get back to you if he ever makes up his mind one way or another.
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Okay, just lemme know! :)
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Sprawl is quietly delighted to hear it! I just have to...found the Song first. Feel free to post on my thread if you have any naming suggestions; I'm still waiting to hear back from the owner of another interested mare on their opinion of a name.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Shlee
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Shlee »

Would Conflagration be at all interested in Flicker?

She's a rather sweet, laidback Samanayr, doesn't need any special attention or anything. But he definitely caught her eye.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Would Glow be interested in being in the final piece in Croons Song? :)

:3 Glowy Fluffy multiple legged butterfly babies? xD <333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

*spots holiday mare* :O

*throws Bound bodily at Glow*

Last edited by CosmicDragon on Thu May 19, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Sorry, I have been really busy lately. I will try to get you guys some answers this weekend.