Ori's Song Seeking Sams

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Ori's Song Seeking Sams

Post by Origami_Dragon »

So...spring is...considering coming (we had snow on the ground again yesterday...bad weather), and Sams are beginning to think about Songs. Mine figured they'd join in on the search early this year since I've been so bad about getting to it the past few years. So they're putting themselves out to consider and be considered at their leisure before the Spring Fling actually begins.

Not all of my Sams are actually actively looking. If a Songless Sam (or a stallion with space left in his Song) draws your Sam's eye but isn't posted here, feel free to inquire, but many those Sams will be much pickier and less inclined to accept an offer. There's a few though that I just don't know as well yet...and this turned out to be much longer than I thought it would be once I started going through all my Sams...
Stallions
Flare is somewhat of a pessimistic grouch. He likes his cheery, friendly, playful mares, but he still grumbles and frets about their antics and adventures. Friendly mares willing to overlook his temperament are preferred. Seafaring is a must. Their territory isn't too far off shore, but they still don't come in to land all that often, spending more time out in the reefs.

Luster loves all species and traits, the more varied the better! He's hoping to attract mares of different species and with different traits from each other. He's pretty easygoing, and as long as they aren't permanently angry and aggressive he'll likely be fine.

Image Image
Blast would dearly love to start a Song and find a loving mare or four. However he's also convinced that no mare would ever want an albino. Sweet ladies who can convince him otherwise are welcome.

Thunder has room for one last mare in his Song. He loves soft and cuddly mares, be they pudgy or fluffy. He presents a gruff face to the world, but he's a cuddly marshmallow to his Song.

Trumpet would dearly love more dino-mimic Sams of any sort. The more colorful the better. He's a bit loud, and brash, and boastful, but still plenty friendly.

Surge would love a Song. He's not too picky about water dwelling Sams, but as he himself is a freshwater Aquatic, he sadly cannot accept ocean dwellers into his Song. He lives not too far from the desert, but in a series of springs and creeks that never dry up completely. He'd be happy to consider land dwellers who like to swim with him on occassion. He is a bit of a prankster, and quite fond of jokes, so a good sense of humor is required.

Prize is in no huge hurry to fill the remaining three slots in his Song, but if any desert dwellers are interested he's willing to consider.

Sprawl is also in no hurry for a Song. Not that he objects to the idea. He's just not in much of a hurry for anything. Placid and good natured, not much ever ruffles this fellow. Someone willing to just hang out in the trees and enjoy the scenery sounds like a lovely mare to him.

Discontent is just never happy unless he has something to complain about. It's nothing personal...he just will always find something to grumble at. Feline mimics preferred. Independent minded ladies who spend little time actually at their hotspring with him are welcome, so long as they stop by every now and then.

Misery will require RPing to found a Song. Mares must be willing to live at the base of an active volcano.

Spirit isn't quite sure what he's looking for in a mare other than friendly and cold tolerant.

Mares
I really don't know what Ripple is looking for in a Song. But she's open to the idea of joining one.

Again, I'm not quite sure what Stalk is looking for, but she rather fancies living in or near a marsh.

Glimpse would like a wintery stallion living in colder climates. Mountains are a bonus. I may wind up putting her with Spirit.

Scrap is...not sure she's ready to settle down yet. She's had offers before, but that perfect stallion who could entice her to settle hasn't shown up yet. She's more or less permanently childish, frees pirited, and free roaming, and would need a similar stallion to win her heart. Also tolerant mares in the rest of his Song...

Mystic is...not likely to settle down, as being waterbound in the desert is tough enough without making someone else share it. Nomadic, desert dwellers are the only ones she might be interested in. But then again, she might decide to seek a Wandering Mystic job instead. She can also have an abrasive tongue, but any stallion thinks he's up to her she's willing to talk.

Image and Image
Wrath and Madness come together or not at all. Wrath insists on it. Both are crazy in their own way and will need a strong stallion to be able to handle them. Also, Madness miiiight just try to eat you despite Wrath's scolding her to stop being silly.
And...a few Sams who well and truly are not looking and will not consider invitations. Please do not ask them to join a Song with you. For various personal reasons they do not wish to be in Songs (or are in a Pair song which will not expand beyond that).
Searing of the Sands Aflame
Wink of the Flirtatious Gypsy
Spectrum
Misery of the Broken Stone
Healer of Lost Souls
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: Ori's Song Seeking Sams

Post by LvSoulFriend »

As requested in the chat!

Mystic and Bramble are both interested in a couple of your boys! And both in the same stallions, lol (Or so Mystic has decided, I think >> She changes her mind often!)

Image and Image

Both are interested in Blast, and Bramble at least is tentatively interested in Sprawl. Mystic seems to be taking her time at deciding >>
FoxyJhai
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Northern

Post by FoxyJhai »

We talked about it in the franken stream, but posting here as you asked.

Trill is interested in joining Flare and Jewel in their song.

Samanayrs
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pets
Image Image Image Image
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Posting him to remind myself because yes I want RP with Wrath and Madness because there is all the crazy involved.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Sprawl seems like exactly what my sweet and sleepy Isle of the Idle Idol would like in a stallion. If he starts a song, she'd love to join!

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Blast is more than a little tongue tied over the idea of a Mystic showing interest in him, though he thinks both she and Bramble are lovely ladies and is trying to work up the courage to go over and find out more about them. I'm...honestly not sure he'd be able to say no to a Mystic if she actually point blank walked up and asked to join him though. If the ladies would care to say a bit about themselves he'd be happy to discuss further.

As far as Bramble being interested in both Blast and Sprawl; Sprawl would be more easy-going and carefree, while Blast would likely be more attentive, but rather nervous/anxious at first if that helps her decide who she is more interested in.

Trill is definitely a lovely lady! Jewel would love to know how she feels about exploring coral reefs, and if she knows any tricks to make the big fish stay out of the Song's territory. Flare will go along with his lead mare on this (he's not a complete pushover; he just knows that a clash among his mares will cause more headache than he wants).

Yess...crazy RP should happen to decide if someone is actually going to be able to get that pair into a Song. Where is a good place to set it? I think we may have discussed this in the stream...but I let this sit too long before remembering to come back to the thread.

Sprawl and Isle do look like they'd make a cute pair! He's definitely intrigued in meeting her and finding out more. She doesn't mind that he can fly, does she? He doesn't often fly, mostly when he gets the fancy to visit the Rainbow Hotsprings, or when it's more convenient than climbing up and down. Mostly he's a slow, steady, unrufflable fellow with a sweet temper and a lazy view on life.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Well, consultation with Bramble has confirmed that she's more interested in Blast than Sprawl. I think his apparent shyness draws her to him. His simple coloring does as well, as her dam sort of accidentally used couple of modiems without meaning to, and the rest of her birth-song were all solid colored, or had one or two additional colors, and simpler traits than her!

(And Celestial is back to being her normal contrary self ... again *eyeballs mare* I swear, you can never make up your mind!)
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Would Scrap be interested in my Poet?

She would not have to deal with the responsibilities of being lead mare. And his artist's soul would enjoy her free spirited nature.
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

Would Scrap be interested in forming a Song with my boy Flight?
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Blast is definitely inclined to say yes to Bramble. He feels she might be able to better understand how it feels to, well, feel like you don't quite fit in. And that maybe they can find a fit together, different as they may be. Does she have thoughts for Song names?

And if Celestial changes her mind and wants to reconsider him she's welcome to stop in again.

Scrap...Scrap is a tough one. I've always had a hard time seeing her in a Song. If Poet and Flight would care to introduce themselves a bit more I'll try to get her to focus and let me know what she thinks. But she may still decide that she'd still rather not settle down.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Jaes »

Origami_Dragon wrote:Sprawl and Isle do look like they'd make a cute pair! He's definitely intrigued in meeting her and finding out more. She doesn't mind that he can fly, does she? He doesn't often fly, mostly when he gets the fancy to visit the Rainbow Hotsprings, or when it's more convenient than climbing up and down. Mostly he's a slow, steady, unrufflable fellow with a sweet temper and a lazy view on life.
Isle doesn't have a judgmental bone in her body. She does, however, find his feathers very handsome! Amiable and amenable, she's happiest swaying in a warm breeze on a branch in her favorite tree. And she's beginning to think that it'd be even more enjoyable if there was someone there to share the experience with. Let me know if Sprawl's interested!

I'd also like to offer up Locus of the Midnight Fury as a potential stallion for Glimpse! He's looking for one more wintery mare to fill out his song - he looks gruff, but he's a softy at heart. And I'd really like the song to be all guest artist sams!

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Sounds like Sprawl and Isle are birds of a feather (even if only one of them has feathers...). Sprawl is also fond of hanging out in the trees, though after observing bats, he has a slight tendency to hang upside down by his tail/hooks and watch the world go by from a different point of view. He is quite interested, and wants to know what she thinks of a "Song of the Leisure(ly) ____"

And Glimpse is willing to consider Locus, if he could tell her a bit about himself and his Song. She's a rather athletic, energetic girl who loves a challenge. Though she does think it would be nice to have a place to set down roots, so she'd prefer nothing nomadic.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

Flight kind of takes after the bird he is a mimic of. He is free spirited and slightly nomadic. He'll go anywhere that he can get his fill of berries. He loves being around other Sams and he wants a full Song. He is overall a loveable guy. :) He would love to have Scrap as a companion.
If she doesn't choose him, he will have no hard feelings. :)
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Jaes »

Origami_Dragon wrote:Sounds like Sprawl and Isle are birds of a feather (even if only one of them has feathers...). Sprawl is also fond of hanging out in the trees, though after observing bats, he has a slight tendency to hang upside down by his tail/hooks and watch the world go by from a different point of view. He is quite interested, and wants to know what she thinks of a "Song of the Leisure(ly) ____"
Yay! I'm so glad this pairing worked out! All right.... song names. I love coming up with names! And I'm also terrible at it, but here are a few ideas. Song of the:
Leafy Leisure
Idyllic Wildwood
Emerald Dream
Verdant Reverie

I like the "green" reference, since Sprawl and Isle have a lot of that color in their fur (and also Leisure of the Lofty Canopy!).
And Glimpse is willing to consider Locus, if he could tell her a bit about himself and his Song. She's a rather athletic, energetic girl who loves a challenge. Though she does think it would be nice to have a place to set down roots, so she'd prefer nothing nomadic.
Certainly! Locus loves to explore the northern mountains - he was something of a daredevil when he was a colt, though his personality has gotten calmer now that he's part of a song. With his dark coat, he cuts an imposing figure against the snow and he's not afraid to use his long antlers and hooves to protect his loved ones. But he still does goofy things like chase snowbirds and get his antlers stuck in the pines. That was not one of his most majestic moments. He's impossibly proud of his one foal and would love to raise more.
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

As I mentioned before, Scrap's a tough one...she's still considering, so I can't give a definite answer yet.

For Sprawl's Song, he likes the Verdant suggestion, though he's thinking Verdant Leisure as well. I also saw you posted in the Song suggestion thread, so I'll wait and see what pops out of that, and give Operetta a chance to chime in on names too.

Glimpse is quite pleased with what she's hearing from Locus. Though if he starts posing to show off his imposing figure she may find herself giggling a bit. Does he still have some of the daredevil in him? Interested in occasionally racing her up the mountain, or through any nearby forests? She'd also enjoy the chasing of snowbirds, and be able to empathize with him about the trouble antlers can get you into, however lovely they may be.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Leisure poked me to suggest a couple names for Sprawl's new song. :)

Song of the Languid Woods
Song of the Slumbering Treetops
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Jaes »

RG came up with some great words and names; I really like "Flourishing" as an adjective. "Verdant" is a great word, too. Operetta - I like your suggestions, too!

Locus has not completely shed his trouble-making days, and would love a partner in crime! He's not that old, after all. 8-) He can be brash, particularly when he's trying to show off, but at his core he's a sweetheart. And he is more than happy to let the mares lead the song to wherever they think is best - He protects them from the rear as they explore.
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Would Stalk be interested in my Strike? :3 He finds her appearance quite interesting and unique... and absolutely stunning.
ImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Yess...crazy RP should happen to decide if someone is actually going to be able to get that pair into a Song. Where is a good place to set it? I think we may have discussed this in the stream...but I let this sit too long before remembering to come back to the thread.
Aaah, back on dry land with internet again, so I can respond! :roll:
I... Don't remember the location we discussed in the stream, but I think we were thinking about having them run into each other on a hunt, perhaps? Or them running into/interrupting Wyrd's hunt??
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor