Codress's Spring Flingers

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Codress's Spring Flingers

Post by Codress »

MARES

Sunder of the Crystal Fissure
Most of my Sams aren't that picky but this one is. LOL. She wants a strong but when it is just them show the love they have. She can be a little bit of a pricker cause of all her horns and etc but she has a great heart. For those she cares for she will do anything to keep them safe and happy. Pretty much what she is looking for as well. She doesn't like to get wet but some of the BEST fruits she likes are best in the rain so would like a Stallion with wings if able to help keep her dry on those days but not a deal breaker if they don't have them. (think she will be in a song with one from Toxic!? Still getting last details.)

Blazar
Not sure what she is looking for...she likes to be spacy..(cause of he element, get it?! I know horrible but funny. he hee) but haven't got any other feel yet?

Tips of the Raining Magnolias
She LOVES Magnolias and is very playful. Other than that haven't been able to figure all out on her...

Rest of the Lolling Gourd
She is very lazy and loves to play in the fruit gardens cause she can hide with them and take naps and noooo one will know she is there. xD Don't think she is tooo picky on the fella she is looking for so ask away!! lol

Salvo of the Taming Wildfire
She is a hotty-pa-tadadie! Very playful but don't let her get too hot or she will let you know. Has a lite tempter and doesn't like people telling her what to do too muches. She will listen to all info and then do her thing. Think she would like a male that has Ignis but don't think it is a deal breaker if he doesn't.

Contemplation of the Guarded Dream
She isn't looking at this time but if you still want to ask and see that is cooly but again not really looking for a mate. She just wanted to be on list so here she is. LOL

STALLIONS

Mystic of the Genteel Behavior
He is very calm and collected and stronger then he looks. He is also a BIG flyer like his sister. So almostt...a must on wings too BUT he wants to see all the ladies that would possibly have him.
Song of the Convoluted Oracles (1 more spots available in this song)
Lead Mare: Ardor of the Heart's Compassion
Mares: Shifter of the Emerald Mountain
Resonance of the Wyvern's Blaze

Snicker of the Sundown Strut
He is not looking for anything other than ladies that will love him for who he is. Just a fun loving happy mimic. Always shows a tall dark and handsome front but is really just a teddy bear.
Song of the Polychromatic Vision (3 more spots available in this song)
Lead Mare: Drowse of the Drifting Dream

PLEASE post on here and also PM me too for any other questions or possibles for my pretties. Thank you all. HUGGLES ^_^

PS. Good luck to allllll this comming up Spring Fling and may all your Sams find love and happiniess.
Last edited by Codress on Wed May 03, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Codress's Spring Flingers

Post by RikkuGirl »

:3 Summer is still interested in:

Genteel Behavior <3 If he would have her.

ImageImage

She doesn't have to be lead. <3 :D
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

I think Summer may get a little too warm for where he likes to live...but will keep her in mind.
Butttt He is very interested in your Ador . Think she may fancy this young Stallion? o.O;;

Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

Also Esperanza is Drowse of the Drifting Dream still willing to be with Snicker? Just want to double checks. ^_^

Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Codress wrote:I think Summer may get a little too warm for where he likes to live...but will keep her in mind.
Butttt He is very interested in your Ador . Think she may fancy this young Stallion? o.O;;

Hmmm... She wasn't planning on finding a love this season. O: Can I get back to you?? o-o;
My Sams!

Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Yes, still confirmed! :)
Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

@Rikku: Sounds goody. Just let us know. I know when you posted her a bit ago he was very smitten with her. He even blushed but he doesn't want anyone else to know. LOL

@Esperanza: Sweetness!! Thank yousa!! I know Snicker is very happy about this and thinks she is just cute as a button. ^_^ Will think of name sna what not once we see if more want to join this comming song. Sound goody I hope?! LOL ^_^
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

She wants to know if she would be lead. :/ ...I guess that matters to her. >.<;;;
My Sams!

Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

@Rikku: That would be up to her. LOL He likes to go with the flow and just keep all happy as possible. He still a young stallion and still finding himself. Just he wants to fly with all possibles if able in the song was his main thing. xP
Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

Bump!

@Rikku: Would Ardor like to be with Mystic? If not no hard feelings. Just wanted to make sure. xD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Yes if she is lead, she is in!!... She needs to be the center of attention and in control...lol stuck up little bug
My Sams!

Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Esperanza »

Would Mystic be interested in my Shifter? She can't fly, technically, but she can easily shift into some sort of bird that could! ;3 She's quite the spunky little devil and fancies him quite a bit (although she will deny it out of her own shyness).

ImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

@Rikku: I dont' think that will be a problem. LOL

@Esperanza: She is toooo cute. He has a few others he has already asked but will DEFFENTLLLLLY keep her in mind. ^_^ Thank you for thinking of him!!
Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

can't believve I forgot about this handsome one. He is looking for others that are fluffy/cold likers for his other 3 spots in this song. Anyone interested please let us know. Thank you! Hope all are doing well with thier song's getting together. ^_^

Mystic of the Iridescent Icicles
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Shifter would be a neat addition! I know Ardor wouldnt mind having a friend who can morph into anything! She does have a HUGE love for her hair style, maybe they can swap tricks. xD

<3333

Btw... what name are you thinking for the song?!?!
My Sams!

Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

Esperanza wrote:Would Mystic be interested in my Shifter? She can't fly, technically, but she can easily shift into some sort of bird that could! ;3 She's quite the spunky little devil and fancies him quite a bit (although she will deny it out of her own shyness).

ImageImage

I just wrote you a message but just so you see it twice. LOL Yes Mystic thinks her look and colors are GREAT and would LOVE for her to join the song. If she is still interested that is?! ^_^
Sorry again for being soooo late on this been busy/sicky and just meh...tests tests and more tests...n e ways hope to hear from yousa. ty ty ^_^ HUGGLESSS
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Esperanza »

You're fine! I hope everything eases up/you feel better soon, dear! & of course she's still interested. <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I was wondering why shifter wasn't in the song on the database?! o: She is apart of the song, right? :3
My Sams!

Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Esperanza »

She should be? Is that something I need to get in and do? :3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Yup. :3 In the database, you need to edit your sam and the song name to her current song slot. :D

I just copy and paste the name so that I dont get it wrong. it's kinda particular.

^o^ I'm just so excited that she is in this song. <3 I really liked drawing her; she's one of my favs.
My Sams!

Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

Yep Rikku is the expert on that stuffeses LOL I tried on my end but I can not. yeah think that song is shaping up nicely. ^_^
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Esperanza »

Okay, I added her! Thanks for the tips. <3
I'm glad she's apart of this song as well!! The whole group looks lovely together.
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Any with Rainbow

Post by Toxick711 »

Would Sunder be interested in being Unease's lead mare? c: An all Sa'krien Song sounds really cool...

ImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

it is possible...does he like the rain and willing to help her get the berries she likes that only can get in the rain and can help get her dried off quick cause she HATES the rain but LOVES the berries....
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Any with Rainbow

Post by Toxick711 »

He has no problem being in rain or any other type of weather. He doesn't have the best eye site during the day though but at night he can find her every berry she could ever want! His teeth help him to pull up whole bushes if he wants, uprooting them from the ground. c:

Song of the Scary Berry? Idk why but this makes me so happy. lol