Two Mares Looking for Stallions~

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Two Mares Looking for Stallions~

Post by Harroway »

I just realized I have two unaffiliated mares that could use a Song to join!

Invader is (obviously) a bit of a sinister handful, so she'd probably fit in best with other Sa'kriens, Miseries or other Sams with a more evil bend to them.

Crossing of a Cosmic Dawn is a very colorful Northern, looking to find where she fits in. She's an optimist with the colors to match. I don't think she's very particular in terms of species or traits in a mate.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Two Mares Looking for Stallions~

Post by RikkuGirl »

Crossing is absolutely FABULOUS and Croon would lose his marbles if she would be the final mare in his song! D8

Her colors would make the most beautiful moth babies. o.o omgoooodness. Idk if she would be interested but she would be be spoiled thoroughly!! Let him know if interested. :D~

ImageImage
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Perhaps Invader would be interested in joining Renegade's Song of the Vengeful Nature? Even more appropriate given her splice donor's friendship with Renegade's dad ;3

ImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

My Snicker think Invader is the bee's knees. Would love to fly around with her!
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

Bluestarwolf12 wrote:Perhaps Invader would be interested in joining Renegade's Song of the Vengeful Nature? Even more appropriate given her splice donor's friendship with Renegade's dad ;3
omg Renegade has an open spot? If so then YES. The fact that their "fathers" are friends is like, extra more perfect. ;~;

Codress, just in terms of color, Crossing might work well but since she doesn't have wings, I imagine that would be a problem. And if Snicker's personality wouldn't like her then I totally understand.

Rikku, I'm in love with your tiny moth boy! Is he mini? Or does he just look small on the cert?
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

LOL Looks like Invader is taken. Snicker is a little sad but he understands the bonds of friendship and family. ^_^

Congrats ahead of time on them being together in a song, Renegade and Invader.
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

Codress wrote:LOL Looks like Invader is taken. Snicker is a little sad but he understands the bonds of friendship and family. ^_^

Congrats ahead of time on them being together in a song, Renegade and Invader.
Sorry Codress. :( I completely forgot about how Renegade's father and Invader's donor are great friends. If I get another sinister gal, I'm sending her your way. <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Harroway wrote:
Bluestarwolf12 wrote:Perhaps Invader would be interested in joining Renegade's Song of the Vengeful Nature? Even more appropriate given her splice donor's friendship with Renegade's dad ;3
omg Renegade has an open spot? If so then YES. The fact that their "fathers" are friends is like, extra more perfect. ;~;

Codress, just in terms of color, Crossing might work well but since she doesn't have wings, I imagine that would be a problem. And if Snicker's personality wouldn't like her then I totally understand.

Rikku, I'm in love with your tiny moth boy! Is he mini? Or does he just look small on the cert?

:D That he is! Butterfly Wings, Antennae, Fluffy, Mini, Guest Artist <3 I absolutely adore him and think her bright colors will help give his babies a huge splash of color and extra life!!! (REALLY wants a dark baby with RIDICULOUSLY vibrant wings). :3 <33333 She would def be an amazing final piece to his puzzle.
My Sams!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

:3 is Crossing still interested in croon?? :3 They would be a great thing to do for spring fling. :3
My Sams!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Hey Harroway! Still wondering if Crossing is interested in Croon. :3 he is very anxious to find out and was just bothering me to ask again.

Croon: *Hides behind Rikku, peeking out with curiosity*
My Sams!