Samanayr customs wishlists

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Samanayr customs wishlists

Post by Sushidragon »

Next month will be the annual gift-o-rama, hooray! To help gift-givers out, I thought it'd be fun if everyone posted their custom wishlists, forms and all :D You never know, someone might be looking to get a custom for you but don't know what you'd like!

In addition to the usual gifts, I'm thinking of offering 'sponsor slots' where a gifter could pay a fee (less than the actual value of the Samanayr) and a random person would be gifted one of the customs on their lists. Just another way to spread some gift-giving fun this holiday season!

So, if you have a custom that you'd love to see come to life, please post the form(s) here! The custom forms can be found on the custom page:

http://samanayrs.net/customs.php
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: Samanayr customs wishlist

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Oh geez, where to start >>

Semi-custom colors: purple, gold, white, maybe a hint of green too? Or garnet, brown, gold, black!
Username: LvSoulFriend
Samanayr name: Spirit of the Hawk's shadow
Species: Samanayr
Colors/markings description: >click< >click< Bottom half of the tail black though, not just the tip of it.
Special traits (optional): Crimped mane and tail, solid hooves, upright ears
Accessories (optional): None!
A few words describing personality: Bouncy, playful, kind, caring, intelligent
Anything else? Horse mimic (Baskir Curly) mare for Gloss's Song
Samanayr name: Mystic of the Jungle's Poison
Species: Earth Mystic
Colors/markings description: Fits in with Whip's Song of the Jungle Hunters. Whites, greens, blues, you get the idea. Maybe a bit of purple accent?
Special traits (optional): Mystic Strands, Poison Spurs, Double Horns, Tufted Tail, Head Mane
Accessories (optional): Purple flower on a necklace
A few words describing personality: Loyal, determined, sweet, protective
Anything else? Earth mystic, so good with plants etc. Can encourage plants to grow up and hinder those that try to attack her family/song, if that's possible >>
Samanayr name: Wish of the Brilliant Bloom
Species: Northern
Colors/markings description: Dark dark dark blue base (nearly black, think midnight blue), with red, white, gold, and bright blue firework type markings. Grey ram horns and hooves, gold eyes.
Accessories (optional): A glowstick hanging around her neck, color choice is up to you, but something that matches!
Special traits (optional): Floofy, vestigial feathered wings, ram horns
A few words describing personality: dreamer, loves star-gazing
Anything else? I want a 4th of July sam >>
Samanayr name: Mystic of the Laughing Rainbow
Species: Lamanayr Water Mystic
Colors/markings description: >click< Bad drawing is bad, but it serves a purpose XD She will also have small rainbow spots scattered across her back and shoulders. Wings are before integration/damage. I'd like her to be able to fly after they're integrated, but not sure how that'd work XD
Special traits (optional): Head Mane, Pure Black Eyes, Integrated Butterfly Wings, Mystic Strands, Tufted Tail
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Timid, lost, quiet, mentally strong
Anything else? Misery is her firstborn foal, and currently only son. She has a daughter as well. (Yes, Misery came before his mother, haha)
Samanayr name: Joy of Good Tidings, aka GT!
Colors/markings description: >click< Bad drawing is bad, but it serves a purpose XD Blue eyes as well, not brown!
In other adoptables: Aelia, UoK
Special traits (optional): Extensive Foot Tufts, Solid Hooves, Upright Ears (not shown in drawing!), Animal Mimic - Horse (Blue Roan Sabino/Tobiano/Overo Draft cross)
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Inquisitive, stubborn, friendly
Anything else? GT! He is my long-time persona, in a way. Been a character since 2005.
Samanayr name:
Colors/markings description: Zebra mimic, either a normal, melanistic, mottled, blonde, leucistic, etc. Something that you can find naturally, but doesn't have to be the standard black and white XD
Special traits (optional): semi-tufted tail, solid hooves, mohawk type mane
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Inquisitive, stubborn
Anything else?
Samanayr name: Gizmo of the Furry Mayhem
Colors/markings description: Cat mimic (paws, feline ears, cat eyes, feline tail, cat whiskers) Reference pics >1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7< (black all over, gold-yellow-green eyes, white hair at throat and between hind legs)
Special traits (optional): paws, feline ears, cat eyes, feline tail, cat whiskers
Accessories (optional): A pink catnip mouse, if possible? Similar to the picture, but without the eyes and nose XD
A few words describing personality: Cat-dog, cuddlebug, king of the house
Anything else? My male cat, he acts like a cat crossed with a two year old, with a dash of dog. Knows a few commands, but chooses when to acknowledge them! Big cuddlebug, he's a hefty 12-15lbs, most of which is bone and muscle. His diet hasn't been working >> He easily stretches from the floor to the top of the counters. Hates small puppies and yip-yap dogs, apparently >>
Samanayr name: Baby of the Timid Fur
Colors/markings description: Cat mimic (paws, feline ears, cat eyes, feline tail, cat whiskers) Reference pics >1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13< (brown tabby/tiger, green-gold eyes, white feet/belly/neck)
Special traits (optional): paws, feline ears, cat eyes, feline tail, cat whiskers
Accessories (optional): A few springs of catnip, if possible? She loved rolling in the stuff!
A few words describing personality: Shy, attention-hog, skittish
Anything else? She always wanted attention and loves, but was still somewhat feral, shy, and a scardy-cat at times. Loved giving attention if you are lying down in bed! Constantly wanted cuddles then!
Samanayr name: Socks of the Furry Cry
Colors/markings description: Cat mimic (paws, feline ears, cat eyes, feline tail, cat whiskers) Reference pics >1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7< (grey with white legs, belly, neck, and face marking, green-gold-blue eyes)
Accessories (optional): A feather boa wand, if possible? Like the pic, but black handle and string, and brown/tan/black multicolored feather boa.
A few words describing personality: Mentally-challenged, cuddlebug
Anything else? Socks is probably the most cuddlely of our cats. She loves curling up with you, and loves attention. She'll start butting her head against the nearest object, your hand/body, a pillow, the desk, etc. Falls over, legs straight when you give her a nudge. Just goes down, plop. She's definitely not all there mentally, and often has her tongue hanging out a little bit. Bleats like a sheep, and has a voice that could wake the dead at times.
Samanayr name: Healer of Fragmented Bones
Species: Healer
Colors/markings description: black body with white/light colored skeleton design. Skeleton also has bioluminescence in the fur, and glows at night! Eyes, hooves, and horns are also bioluminescent, and glow at night. Throat mane is either tied up, or is short.
Special traits (optional): Throat mane, long horns, reduced foot tufts/tuftless, tufted tail, short mane
Accessories (optional): a tiny bird or bat skull hanging off her neck or leg somewhere. Her bags/packs/whatever should be positioned so that they wouldn't obscure her design.
A few words describing personality: Mysterious, somewhat spooky
Anything else?
Samanayr name (optional): Ashes of the Cinnabar Stream
Species: Desert
Colors/markings description: Greys, light blues, shades of red (bright scarlet to brick-red). Patterning is up to artist!
Special traits (optional): Wing Pennants, Combination Wings (draconic x faery, I like the style of the example!), Double Horns, Lapideus (horns/hooves), Scaled Skin, Large Ears, Tufted Tail, Reduced Foot Tufts, Large Hooves, Short Scruffy Mane
Accessories (optional): n/a
A few words describing personality: Proud, tragic
Anything else? This name popped up on the name generator, and I just pictured this stallion, who lost his entire song/most of his song, including the foals, because they had decided to spend the night at an oasis, which unfortunately was poisoned with cinnabar rocks! and other lethal type stones >>
Samanayr name (optional):
Species: Aquatic
Colors/markings description: Light blues, dark blues, whites, shades of green, black, shades of grey
Special traits (optional): Fin Ears, Slit-Pupil Eyes, Scales, Scaled Skin, Webbed Paws, Fin Mane, Hairless, Thick Horns, Back Fin, Hooked Snout, Bone Mask, Finned Tail
Accessories (optional): n/a
A few words describing personality:
Anything else? Mate for 1319!

Leaving this in here, even though Kirin isn't on the customs page:
Samanayr name: Mystic of the Unyielding Rock
Species: Mystic Kirin
Colors/markings description: Lightish grey body, darker grey lower legs, mane, tail tuft. Black eyes. Scales like Glint, only instead of rainbow, they're colored like opals, leaning more towards the blue/purple/green/black/white ones, rather than reds, pinks, yellows, and oranges. Hooves and kirin horn are a dark stone, like river rocks.
Special traits (optional): Mystic strands, Stone Hooves, Ram Horns, Pure Black Eyes, Tufted Tail, Kirin Horn, Scales (Opal colored), Kirin Ears
Accessories (optional): Opal gem on a necklace around her neck. Purple or blue in color, or both!
A few words describing personality: Down to earth, grounded, steady
Anything else? Mystic mare for Misery's Song. She's more of a rock/earth mystic, rather than green and growing things. Horns spiral around like a bighorn sheep, but not massive, similar to Mystic of the Opal Veins.

*Edited for species!* I think I'm done now >>

Edit 12/06/2013: Removed one that I had already received!
Edit 12/05/2016: Updates pics and flings a few more in! Almost 3 years to the day XD
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Re: Samanayr customs wishlists

Post by AsaraDragon »

Username: AsaraDragon
Samanayr name: Panic of Abject Terror
Species: Lamanayr (faery, but sort of tattered)
Colors/markings description: White (but not albino), with touches of gray and maybe some light blue under her eyes to suggest tears
Special traits (optional):
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Scared of everything. Literally.
Anything else? I've been dealing with a lot of stress-based anxiety lately, I'd like to have a Sam that knows what that's like. :)
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Pristine »

Oh, great idea, Sushi :) I will need to bookmark this thread for the future, too... I always have trouble thinking of good customs but I really like what I've come up with here. Maybe I could use one of my guest-artist payments to draw one of the less-rare ones for myself some time, hmmm...

Username: Pristine
Samanayr name: Healer of the Sundered Sands
Species: Desert Healer
Colors/markings description: Taupe, with black "points" (legs, tufted tail tip, muzzle, and eartips all fading to black) and a black crack-like pattern radiating from her rear end and disappearing near her shoulders/head (looks like cracks in the desert, like this picture). White hooves. A bright turquoise/teal mane and tail tuft, with a few little stripes of white through them.
Special traits (optional): Her throat mane should be cropped close to match the shortness of her leonine mane. Long, black horns, curled like a kudu's.
Accessories (optional): A bandolier of tiny pockets for healers' equipment. A couple of large, white earrings that look like feathers made of bone (like this picture)
A few words describing personality: Solitary, wary, cynical, mysterious
Anything else? Nope!

Samanayr name: Misery of the Sweltering Heat
Species: Desert Misery (Fire-based)
Colors/markings description: Mane/Back mane/Tail-tuft variegated bright fire-engine red, dark crimson, and red-orange. Bone-white body with dark sienna socks and leg barring on each leg, and a dark sienna mask over the eyes (like a raccoon's)
Special traits (optional): Rounded feline ears, paws, pudgy
Accessories (optional): None!
A few words describing personality: Melancholy, sluggish, vengeful
Anything else? Nope!

Samanayr name: Softness of the Water's Glow
Species: Illiayr
Colors/markings description: Pale seafoam green body with darker, teal-ish dappling across the back, and legs fading to white. Periwinkle eyes, hooves, and tips of spines (thus periwinkle glow).
Special traits (optional): Crimped mane, Antennae
Accessories (optional): Some tiny sea-stars and seashells in her mane and tail. If she could be holding a lyre between her forehooves, that would be awesome!
A few words describing personality: Reserved, kind-hearted, helpful, musician
Anything else? If possible I would like her Bioluminescence to be more faint than other Illiayrs', more like Symphony's. I'd also love if the glow around her spines could be shaped like sea-stars (the glow around her eyes and hooves would be normal).
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Willow »

Hrrm, I've had so many ideas >___>;

Username: Willow
Samanayr name: Twinkle of the Northern Star
Species: Illiayr Miniayr (possible? o: )
Colors/markings description: White with silver speckles, gold eyes and 'glow'
Special traits (optional): Possibly winged, but not necessary
Accessories (optional): None
A few words describing personality: Flighty and shy.
Anything else? Teeny glowy baby!

Username: Willow
Samanayr name: Art of the Quick Brush
Species: Normal
Colors/markings description: Dark grey body with darker speckles. Rainbow stripes based on a nudibranch.
Special traits (optional): Wyvern (feathered), Clawed paws.
A few words describing personality: Confident, happy and a little smug.
Anything else? Nudibranch ~ [click]

If I was to get a semi custom, my colours would be cream, brown, lavender (or sky blue) and white.
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Username: CosmicDragon
Samanayr name: Snowflake of Utter Individuality
Species: Northern (I'd love for a Minayr-Northern Combo, but I'm happy either way. ^^)
Colors/markings description: White. Perhaps with tinges of pale icy blue, and definitely with big ice-blue eyes, but mostly just snow-white.
Special traits (optional): Mini, Giant Wings (Tines x Butterfly) to look like the pattern of a snowflake... Maybe Glacies? And the usual northern fluff'n'stuff.
Accessories (optional): If you feel like it needs something, be my guest. :3
A few words describing personality: Lost, directionless, tossed in the wind. But somehow still happy enough.
Anything else? We may not get snow here, but I like to be reminded that, somewhere, it is beautifully cold and pristinely white and absolutely wonderful. *sighs wistfully*

Samanayr name: Cadence of the Drumming Waves
Species: Tribal Aquatic
Colors/markings description: Deep green, with wavy tribal-esque markings in lighter/brighter shades of blues, greens, white and/or purples.
Special traits (optional): Long Ears (Finned), Fins, Scaled Skin, Fin Mane, Multiple Legs, Horizontal Pupil, Back Fin, Fangs, Combination Tail (finned/poison)... And maybe Fin Wings.
Accessories (optional): LOTS OF SHINY DANGLIES. Piercings, necklaces, bangles and baubles. All the tribal goodies she could want!
A few words describing personality: Exciteable, mysterious, elusive, dancer.
Anything else?

Samanayr name: Cacophany of Unheard Voices
Species: Normal
Colors/markings description: Deep brown mottled with sienna, overlayed with swirls and spots of white. Freckled white socks of varying heights, pale cyan hooves and horns, with the same blue somewhere on his wings as well. Gems are turquoise.
Special traits (optional): Bipedular, Armor, Gems (cracked), Damaged (Schizophrenic), Wyvern, Antlers, Prehensile Tail.
Accessories (optional): Muzzle, perhaps...?
A few words describing personality: Confused, desperate, distracted.
Anything else? Not all of the voices are nice. But some of them are, sometimes? XD;;

Samanayr name: Skitter of the Creepy Crawly
Colors/markings description: Think this.
Special traits (optional): Multiple Legs (8), Multiple Eyes, Earless, Spikes, Fluffy, Maneless, Mini, Pudgy, Tailless, Animal Mimic (Typhochlaena Seladonia)
Accessories (optional): Nope
A few words describing personality: Erratic, frantic, easily worked up.
Anything else? SPIIIIIDEEEER. 8D I apologize to all arachnophobians.

If I were to get a semi-custom, my colors would probably be... Violet, chocolate-brown, white aaaand black.
OR Neon green, neon purple-blue, neon red and black. All the brightness.
... Or maybe DARKNESS then REDNESS then WHITENESS. (To those who get the reference, bless your face. *snickersnicker* )
Last edited by CosmicDragon on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
HybridSiren
The Resident Linkin Park Fangirl
Favorite Sam species: Illiayr

Post by HybridSiren »

Going to post them from most wanted to least, but that's also from most expensive to least, I believe. XD

Username: HybridSiren

Samanayr name: Pulse of the Hallowed Hearts

Gender: Mare (Though is it possible to have a genderless Sam? Technically Hallow is genderless, I wouldn't breed them)

Species: Integrated-Mystic

Colors/markings description: Pale orange color base with bright green and bright purple stripes, spots, and other various markings all along the body, orange eyes, match to refs, can provide more if needed (References: [1] [2] [3] markings on #1 are the ones that are perfect, 2 and 3 were still in between designs)

Traits: Tines (Integrated: candy (like candycane material)), talons, nose horn, multiple horns (see refs, also integrated, also candy), belly plate, multiple eyes, bioluminescence (eye glow), solid eyes, bat ears, mystic strands (cyan), equine mane (? you think that would match their hair the best?), hooked snout, fangs, draconic tail (without end wedge)

Accessories (optional): Cyan stud earrings (just a cyan little circle)

A few words describing personality: HUNGRY CHOMP CHEW RAWR
------------------

Samanayr name: Remedy of the Waning Times
Species: Integrated
Colors/markings description: Base black, with dark purple eye glow, bone mask, scythe claws, fangs. Grey underbelly and spots, dark purple stripes up legs.
Special traits (optional): Bone Mask, Scythe Claws, Demon Touched, Fangs, Tufted Tail, Integrated (Obsidian leg, ear)
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Sly, conniving
Anything else? It's probably one of her back legs that are integrated

----------------

Samanayr name: Hiss of the Lightning Keeper
Species: Aboreal
Colors/markings description: Black, dark greens, dark blues, take inspiration from [this]
Special traits (optional): (Species traits: Prehensile Tail, Hooks) Headwings (fairy), Abbreviated Wings (fairy ankle), Abbreviated Wings (fairy), gems
Accessories (optional): A wreathe-like necklace made out of vines
A few words describing personality: Dapper and dazzling
Anything else? She's a forest pixie! Hahahaa..

If semicustom: Black, cyan, bright green
Last edited by HybridSiren on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[he/they]
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Oooh, this is a great idea!

Samanayrs:
Samanayr name: Healer of the Noble Skies
Species: Sa'grisayr Healer
Colors/markings description: sort-of like a peregrine falcon, white underbelly(from under beak to along the under side of tail) with black speckling on chest, back is black ending in saddle-like patches on outside of legs. Legs are white with black patch on back of heel/calf.
Special traits (optional): beak, talons(front), paws(back) feathered wings, feathered crest, combination tail(tufted x feathered), throat mane, bipedular
Accessories (optional): a series of pouches and bags(one bag has a bunch of feathers sticking out for imping), leather braces/gauntlets on front legs
A few words describing personality: very into what she does, her healing is not limited to Samanayrs and she's often seen helping out injured birds as well.
Anything else? Healer is a master of injuries of the sky whether it's mending wings or imping feathers. It would be awesome if she could also be a Pet Tamer(falconer) with either a little Merlin falcon pet with tiny little jesses?

Samanayr name: Phantom
Species: Elemental (Ghost)
Colors/markings description: ghost-like colours, maybe faded ocelot markings for interest?
Special traits (optional): ghost-like traits
A few words describing personality: a trickster, he loves to surprise others
Anything else? can phase through objects, go invisible, create ectoplasm, and does other ghostly things

Pets:
Species: Avian(Peregrine Falcon)
Colors: like a peregrine falcon
If being equipped, Samanayr ID: 323

Species: Avian(Osprey)
Colors: like an osprey
If being equipped, Samanayr ID: 518

Species: Avian(Burrowing Owl)
Colors: like a burrowing owl
If being equipped, Samanayr ID: 959

Semi-custom colours would be black and blue!
Last edited by silvermoondragon on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Username: amazondreamer
Samanayr name: Crack of the Puzzled Landscape
Colors/markings description: Pattern is based off ice wedge polygons (see links) in browns and tans. Really he’ll probably end up looking like a fluffy giraffe… but it’s all good. A white underbelly and gradient to dark brown on his leg tufts
Special traits (optional): Species trait of fluffy, add solid hooves and bob tail
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Outgoing and gregarious with a tendency to blow things out of proportion
Anything else?
LINK LINK LINK
Samanayr name: Bend of the Stone River
Colors/markings description: Base color is a light tan with markings in darker brown. Round and oval spots are on legs and lower body which gradually become smaller (down to speckles) near the top. A ridge of white along the top of her back.
Special traits (optional): Species traits of fluffy add on ram horns
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Melancholy and wistful
Anything else?
Samanayr name: Mystic of the Sculpted Snows
Species: Northern Mystic (Air Mystic)
Colors/markings description: Base color is a soft, light gray with markings in white and a few accents in dark charcoal gray. Pattern is reminiscent of wind and blowing snow (linear streaks and tiny flecks). The feathers should be white with dark charcoal banding or speckling.
Special traits (optional): Species traits of fluffy and mystic strands. Add on feather mane.
Accessories (optional): A thick ivory bracelet/cuff around her bicep on one of her front legs
A few words describing personality: flighty, easily distracted, and optimistic
Anything else?
Samanayr name: Parsimony of the Branching Tree
Colors/markings description: I leave the pattern to Sushi, browns and greens with amber eyes. Maybe "fawn spots" on her lower back?
Special traits (optional): Species traits (Hooks, Prehensile Tail) add on antlers
Accessories (optional): A rough amber pendant on a simple leather thong
A few words describing personality: Serious, decisive, and efficient
Anything else?
Samanayr name: Pearl of the Deepest Treasure
Colors/markings description: Black and white pinto markings on the front half, iridescent blue-green on the rear half.
Special traits (optional): Biped (front legs only), Solid hooves, Finned tail, scaled skin (on the portion that is the finned tail), Fin Ears and Pure Black Eyes
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Merry and musical
Anything else? Hippocampus! XD
Samanayr name: Healer of the Tidal Rhythms
Species: Northern Aquatic Healer
Colors/markings description: blue-green, green and black with light blue eyes. Pattern is up to Sushi, but something kind of bold and striking... I'm dangerous don't eat me kind of markings, like a poison dart frog or venomous snakes. See photo for color reference
Special traits (optional): Species traits (Throat Mane, Pudgy, Velveted Fur, Otter Tail) webbed paws and Poison Spurs (the stubby thumb-like kind of spur rather than the long quill style) on her rear legs only.
Accessories (optional): Being an aquatic healer her toolkit is by necessity water resistant. Leather harness with tied sacks rather than pouches with flaps. Maybe incorporate some shells as vessels or containers. I'm really taken with the idea of a nautalis shell "purse".
A few words describing personality: She's determined but realistic. Rather focused and serious.
Anything else? Colors Colors2 Colors3
Username:
Samanayr name: Undertow
Species: Elemental (water... but with a northern aquatic base rather than standard aquatic)
Colors/markings description: Black, shades of dark blue and blue-green, maybe a little bit of purple. Swirling markings
Special traits (optional): Pudgy, Velveted Fur, Combo tail (otter and fin), Flippers, Round Feline Ears, Saber Teeth, Leonine Mane, Ginglymus Tufts (Fin), Biped, Belly Plate, Solid Eyes
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Serious and territorial, short tempered. Carnivorous.
Anything else?
Last edited by amazondreamer on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Usernme: Bluestarwolf12
Samanayr name: Shadow of the Creeping Forest
Species: Aboreal Illiayr
Colors/markings description: Dark Brown with a grey-green underbelly, black faded stripe down the spine, and black leopard spots. Hair, hooks, spines, and eyes are black. Bioluminescence is also black.
Special traits (optional): (All species traits)
Hooks
Combo Tail - Prehensile/Tufted
Bat Ears
Bioluminescence
Flexible Spines
Solid Eyes
Accessories (optional):
A obsidian crystal tied to a leather strip around her neck
Having been alone for the vast majority of her life, Shadow is a very... strange Sam. Her social skills are poor, often muttering to herself, blurting out her thoughts, and having no concept of what is and is not proper in social situations. She is very good at surviving and adapting to new environments, however, and does very well living on her own.
Anything else? Nope~
Username: Bluestarwolf12
Samanayr name: Gleam of the Fragile Heart
Colors/markings description:
Her body is primarily white with small light pink hearts (somewhat like leopard spots, but hearts). Hair is light pink with white streaks. Leg Tufts are light pink.
Butterfly Wings (integrated) - What would normally be the black part of the wings should be made of diamond while whatever would be normally colored should be made of Kunzite. Heart-theme to the pattern.
Gems - Heart-shaped, and ideally look like cut gems rather than smooth domes - Kunzite and Diamond
Accessories (optional):
A delicate heart-shaped kunzite gem hanging from a chain necklace.
Two diamond bangles on her front left leg and two Kunzite bangles on her front right leg.
Glitter is the definition of a sweetheart, extremely friendly and gentle. She can see the good in anyone and everyone, which sometimes makes her blind to the bad.
Anything else?
A few examples of Kunzite.
http://www.gemselect.com/other-info/gra ... e_info.jpg
http://thaigemstore.com/catalog/images/Kunzite.jpg
http://www.glitteringstones.com/Images/ ... -Rings.jpg
Semi Customs:
-Black, White, and any other color
-Black, White, Orange, and Hot Pink
-Green, Blue, Russet, Tan
Last edited by Bluestarwolf12 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Username: Echos
Samanayr name (optional): Blaze of the Burnished Sun
Markings and colors: I'd like the body to be inspired off these rocks, with the addition of some black stripes on the legs like a sand cat:
http://www.thefireflower.com/images/abo ... s-utah.jpg
I'd like either the underside or all of the wings based of the colors of these desert sunsets
http://wallpapersus.com/wp-content/uplo ... sunset.jpg
http://www.other-one.com/randelia/pics/ ... sunset.jpg
http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/PTGPOD/547436-FB.jpg
Traits: Feathered Wings, Bobtail
A word or two about personality: Cocky, spirited, lively, slightly full of himself

Username: Echos
Samanayr name (optional):
Markings and colors: Ring tailed lemur with blue eyes
Traits: Animal Mimic
Pet: morpho butterfly
Pose: I've love him to be leaping after the butterfly or sitting and looking up at it
Last edited by Echos on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

I suspect I may be back to tuck a few more in eventually...I tend not to keep too many forms written up tempting me at once.
Semi custom colors - any combination of the below
Copper, turquoise, amber, cream, black, ruby, deep blue, rainbow, ice blue, pale gold
Username: Origami_Dragon
Samanayr name: Yodel of the Poignant Night
Species: Samanayr (animal mimic)
Colors/markings description: Common loon mimic. So, green/blue-black body, dark red eyes, white spots and stripes and belly in the loon pattern as seen in the references below.
Special traits (optional): Beak, feathered tail, feathered wings, earless, maneless, tuftless
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Reflective, a little crazy sometimes, likes a good laugh though
Anything else? I would like the wings to be folded please, to best show the spots.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/ ... -10-08.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/ ... s-1975.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/ ... n-8441.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/ ... -loon1.jpg
Samanayr name: Treasure
Species: Elemental (dragon)
Colors/markings description: Sort of iridescent blue-green like a peacock with amethyst, ruby, and amber accents on his mane, a creamy belly, golden horns and claws, ruby eyes. Your choice of pattern on him using darker shades of his body colors or accent colors.
Special traits (optional): Fin Ears, Opposable Claws, Armor, Fin Mane, Long Horns, Solid Eyes, Fangs, Draconic Tail (with spade), Giant Wraparound Wings (Draconic)
Accessories (optional): Golden trinkets; bands on his tail, a necklace dangling from one horn, gems piled at his feet
A few words describing personality: A shimmering, vain, peacock of a dragon with a passion for hoarding things and occasionally giving them out to friends or those with sufficiently sincere sounding flattery/compliments.
Anything else? Perhaps posed so he’s sprawling out with one wing spread up over his collection of trinkets?
Samanayr name: Giggle of the Fluttery Fae
Species: Minayar
Colors/markings description: Based on this dragon
Special traits (optional): Species traits (Mini, Talons, Faery Wings, Large Ears, Furred Antennae, Fan Tail) (though if Furred Antennae was replaced with just Antennae that would be great), Biped (rear only), and either Solid Eyes or a new trait of Compound/Faceted Eyes
Accessories (optional): perhaps clutching either a leaf or a feather as though it's somehow a wonderful treasure
A few words describing personality: Silly, happy, playful, absentminded, curious, hyper
Anything else? There aren't actually black lines separating her markings, and they continue up her neck under the mane.
Complete
[quote]Username: Origami_Dragon
Samanayr name: Shriek of the Rolling Dunes
Species: Desert Sa'grisayr
Colors/markings description: Something silvery and cream, with hints of purple like on these flowers and red
Special traits (optional): Giant Wings (you can choose the type)
Accessories (optional): Some sort of ivory bracelet.
A few words describing personality: Territorial, loud
Anything else? I know that not all Sa'grisayrs have feathered tails, but could I request that she does please?
[/quote]
Last edited by Origami_Dragon on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I would be happy with ANY sam given to me because it is definitely about the thought! :) BUT... there is ONE sam that I have been dreaming about...

Username:RikkuGirl
Samanayr name: Slight of the Dim Glow
Colors/markings description: Black, Blues (all shades), Green (all shades), Purple (all shades), touches of white. Lots of fading from one color to the other. The black would make random swirls and stripes (maybe a circle or two). The black designs would be pretty thin. Small dots of white would be scattered all over.
Special traits (optional): Bioluminescence, Solid Eyes, Flexible Spines, Tufted Tail, Bat Ears, (Bioluminescence) Gems, Fancy Feathers (Peacock), Single Horn
Accessories (optional): A Lantern that hangs down from her mouth by a fancy chain. She also has chain jewelry and piercings.
A few words describing personality: Sultry and Calm. Soft and Elegant.
Anything else? Her hair would be very long and luscious, elegant.

^-^;;;;

Im also a HUGE lover of northerns. -squirms- ^.^ <333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

I've been sitting on this boy since 2009. @.@ I pull him out occasionally for custom draws, but he's never been lucky. SOMEDAY.

Username: Britain
Samanayr name (optional): Arc of the Icy Heavens
Markings and colors: Mostly black, with some white and trimmed in vibrant purple or blue...or both. Maybe even green if you feel like it. Very DRAMATIC contrast, the kind that frightens predators of tropical insects. XD Markings are up to Sushi. Tribal or stripes, maybe?
Trait (optional): Antlers
Accessory (optional): None
A word or two about personality: Cold, distant, emotionless, quiet, regal. Solitary, and darkly hostile to intruders on his territory.
NightFlyer
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by NightFlyer »

Um. Just gonna drop these here.
Username: NightFlyer
Samanayr name: DEM
Species: Elemental -- Fire
Colors/markings description: Body is white with black leg fade, mane and tail are dark red with black tips, wings are black with dark red tips, horn is black. He also has a simple tribal tattoo that runs around his eye, under his mane, and terminates at his shoulder. Eyes are red.
Special traits (optional): Feathered Wings, ram horns, ignis (on his wings. Yes, black and red flames.)
Accessories (optional): A silver cuff around his near front leg that has a stylized flame etched into it and a silver half-circle earring with a ball at the apex in his near ear.
A few words describing personality: playful, lascivious, given to bouts of mischief. Extremely cocky and very full of himself.
Samanayr name: Nightmare of the Insane
Colors/markings description: White body with dark red leg fade. Wings are dark red, fading to white at the tips. Horn is white, fading to dark red at the tip. He has a swirl pattern that traces up from his fade and spreads all over his body. (Reference pics can be found here. I would prefer to see your take on his pattern, though.) Eyes are red. Mane and tail are dark red.
Special traits (optional): Single horn, feather wings
A few words describing personality: Very dignified and intelligent. Quiet and given to deep thought.
Samanayr name: Patch of the Technicolor Kitty
Colors/markings description: Calico in orange, magenta, purple, and blue. She has a white sock on her off hind leg and a white stocking on her near front, a short blaze on her face, and a white patch under her chin. Her wings have the same coloration as the rest of her body with small patches of white scattered around them.
Special traits (optional): Rounded feline ears, feline tail, giant wings, paws
Accessories (optional): A pastel pink heart pendant on a silver chain. A silver, open-heart ring on her tail.
A few words describing personality: Patch is me. She's introverted, a little sarcastic, a little insecure, and sometimes tries just a bit too hard.
Samanayr name: Defiance of the Broken Chains
Species: sa'grisayr
Colors/markings description: Black body. Flight feathers are red at the tips and fade up to bright purple. Swirls of purple and silver wrap around his body.
Special traits (optional): Giant wings, phoenix tail, feather crest
Accessories (optional): Gold chains wrapped around his wings, broken, as if he's just given one hard, super strength flex that's released him from his bonds.
A few words describing personality: Determined, defiant, strong-willed
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

I don't think I "plan ahead" as much as the average Sam fan! Most of want I want to do is to advance my characters with items, jobs, pets, etc... However, I do have general ideas that tend to give rise to customs when I earn the spots. ^_^

I'll start by saying I love Lamanayrs to pieces. My favorite trait is Tufted Tail, followed distantly by affection for Antlers; Tufted Tails are amazing @u@

Wishlist Item 1:
An American Kestrel mimic. Either as a Lam or a Sam/Sa'grisayr with appropriate traits... just a kesterl-ized Sam somehow!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/ ... estrel.jpg

Wishlist Item "2":
Pretty much any Lam with earth tone, earth rainbow, or natural bird colorings. As mentioned I have a love affair with tufted tail, but that's covered in the Lamyness of a Lam! Lams are pretty amazing on their own, but if I ever wanted to fancy one up a bit, antlers are awesome; also feather-tufted ears, paws or talons, or thick horns. I guess I'm a fan of fairly simple critters, really!

In any case, I can't wait to see all the gift-giving go down! Happy holidays!
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Oh, this is a brilliant idea, Sushi! :) Here is my own customs wishlist:
Username: Yuiven
Samanayr name: Mystic of the Coral Reef
Species: Aquatic Earth & Water Mystic
Colors/markings description: Unable to magically change her colours in less than a second like a real octopus, Mystic of the Coral Reef's colouration is predominately sea green from the tips of her upright hair to her tentacles. The only exceptions are her eyes, which are ocean blue; the barnacles, coral, rocks, conchae, and seaweed are colours found only in nature; and the underside her body, as well as the suction cups, are cool grey. Her markings look akin to the random water webbing patterns that are seen when light is reflecting off moving water. They are coloured in various shades of cyan and blue, highlighted with white all over her body. I have linked to a few examples to show you for reference:
Example #1
Example #2
Example #3
The only intentional marking is some of the water webbing frames her face, and her face is coloured yellow within it.
Special traits (optional): Earless, Encrusted, Lapideus, Conchae, Florae, Upright Hair, Head Mane, Mystic Strands, Tentacles, Tuftless, and Tailless.
Accessories (optional): N/A
A few words describing personality: Undeterred in the face of danger, Mystic of the Coral Reef is a well-mannered and intelligent octo-mare with a heart of gold, though she does become emotional when pollution affects the ocean. Having grown up within the vicinity of a coral reef in her Birth Song, she feels keenly sensitive to the ocean environment and understands its purpose. So, using her innate talents of strategy and logic, she will do what is necessary for its conservation, diving into action to protect the lives of the denizens of the deep, and instilling passion and sympathy into the Samanayrs of the world to care for the ocean. It is fortuitous for this Aquatic Mystic's agenda that she already likes exploring: new places, new things, and new faces.
Anything else? This Aquatic Mystic's power is divided in two halves. The earth portion of her power is more focused on the formation and maturation, as well as the rejuvenation, of coral. While the water portion of her power endows Mystic of the Coral Reef to be able to cleanse two gallons of water of most pollutants, and call and shape it to some extent at will (like a waterbender from the "Avatar: the Last Airbender" cartoon). Given her mystic heritage, she is also slightly clairvoyant.

Besides barnacles, there are shells, rocks, and the pieces of coral growing along her hairline to form a natural headband. Also, the stalks of seaweed stand upright like Peat's, however they are rooted sporadically.
Username: Yuiven
Samanayr name: Fanfare of the Big-hearted Pachyderm
Species: Samanayr (Animal Mimic - African Bush Elephant)
Colors/markings description: Fanfare of the Big-hearted Pachyderm's colours and markings mimic the African Bush Elephant. I have include a several coloured photographs of the animal itself for your reference:
Example #1
Example #2
Example #3
Example #4
Special traits (optional): Animal Mimic, Wrinkled Skin, Maneless, Trunk, Tusks, Combination Ears (Large and Rounded), Tuftless, Splayed Feet, and Tufted Tail.
A few words describing personality: Now entering her prime, Fanfare of the Big-hearted Pachyderm is a wise and thoughtful Samanayr with plenty of life experience. Laid back, she doesn't anger easily and just takes everything as it comes, not fretting over much- unless for a very good reason. Gentle she may be, this large-and-in-charge mare certainly won't hesitate to give her opinion, or to let someone know when they have offended her, but she doesn't fly off the handle. She simply wants to make her thoughts and feelings known, and she is just as open to hearing others' points of view. Fanfare of the Big-hearted Pachyderm is a motherly figure, who adopts those individuals that earned her respect and affection as part of her 'herd.' Just like the animal she mimics, she doesn't like to be alone and prefers the company of others; however, she is not a slave to popularity. Although Fanfare of the Big-hearted Pachyderm is smart, she learns slowly, but is capable of retaining what she learned in long-term memory.
Anything else? Fanfare of the Big-hearted Pachyderm's large ears are fan-shaped, just like the African Bush Elephant's.
Last edited by Yuiven on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cameron
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Cameron »

Such a lovely idea! Plan on gifting a little bit this year. :)

Semi-Custom Colors: Silver, Cream, Navy Blue OR Green-Blue, Baby Yellow, Silver
Username: Cameron
Samanayr name: Joy of the Rockie's Luster
Colors/markings description: Lime green flames, with blue-green and light blue body markings like a brindle husky. White everywhere else (legs, underbelly, undertail, chin, ect.). Wings fade from blue-green, to light blue, to white.
Special traits (optional): Curled Tail, Seraphim, Ignis
Accessories (optional): A chained necklace with this pendent
A few words describing personality: Hard-headed, and stubborn. Yet extremely caring, affectionate, and passionate about what he loves.
Anything else?
Samanayr name: Beauty of the Winter's Passion
Colors/markings description: A silvery/glittery white, and silver pelt with light blue dapples/appaloosa type markings that are clustered near the center of her back and slowly expand from that point. Neon light blue mane that fades to white.
Special traits (optional): Curly Hair (long), Antlers, Vestigial Wings
A few words describing personality: A little standoffish, but also understanding beyond belief. Likes to keep to herself.
Anything else?
These first two are meant to start a song.
Samanayr name: Laughter of the Blissful Light
Colors/markings description: White body with a light yellow body fade. Mane should be the same white/silvery/yellow color. Patter is up to you.
Special traits (optional): Curly Hair (long), Seraphim, Feathered Tail
A few words describing personality: Happy beyond measure! Very outward with her love, and extremely ticklish.
Anything else?
Samanayr name: Beam of the Shining Sea Glass
Species: Aquatic Samanayr
Colors/markings description:
*Color Inspiration*
A very whimsical design using the colors in the image. Kind of like what the ocean looks like when the sun shines on the shallow parts.
Florae - Seaweed mane
Lapideus - Sea glass like stones starting from nape of neck running to the end of tail
Fin Wings - webbing green like in image
Combination Tail - Tufted and finned tail
Webbed Paws - webbing green like in image
Accessories (optional): Possibly add some fish, or an aquatic dragonet.
A few words describing personality: Very whimsical, yet extremely conscious of the world around her.
Anything else?
Truthfully, I always have a hard time coming up with customs! There are always such fabulous ways of mixing the traits. I really enjoy all Sams, and Sushi does such a great job with designs even when the descriptions are one or two words. :)
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Username: Orasteele
Samanayr name: Guardian of the Timeless Sands
Colors/markings description: Sand yellow, rich bronze, a little blue and maybe magenta markings. Inspiration 1 Inspiration 2
Special traits (optional): Bull horns, draconic wings
Accessories (optional): A pair of cuffs on her horns.
A few words describing personality: Protective, proud, a dominant mare.
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Thank-you for the opportunity!

I would love to have a healer someday, but don't have a custom planned out for one...

These are some that have been lurking in my brain the longest
Username: Nighthenge
Samanayr name: Note of the Demon Nocturne
Species: Sa'krien
Colors/markings description: Dark blue/navy with ghostly swirls of pale blue and cyan
inspired by Chernabog from Disney's version of the song Night on Bald Mountain (Fantasia)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... nabog1.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ca_edg6RE
Special traits (optional): giant draconic wings, bull (or ram) horns, demon touched eyes, scythe claws
Accessories (optional): none
A few words describing personality: tough, active, a lead mare
Samanayr name: Legend of the Haunted Highlands
Species: Northern Aquatic (animal mimic-plesiosaur?)
Colors/markings description: Bright green with dark green and yellow leopard spotting over her back (also neck/tail)
Special traits (optional): Flippers, otter tail, horn nubs (giraffe shaped)
A few words describing personality: shy and reclusive
Anything else? A Samanayr version of Nessie!
Samanayr name: Charm of the Forbidden Fruit
Colors/markings description: Body is a mix of red and spring green echoing her apple tree
Special traits (optional): perennial growth (apple tree)
A few words describing personality: innocent but bold
Anything else? a pet snake ^^
Samanayr name: Jewel of the Waning Moon
Colors/markings description: animal mimic
Wing colored like the "show" of this moth http://portablethings.files.wordpress.c ... 4/moth.jpg
Body shots: h[url]ttp://www.nwf.org/~/media/Content/Animals/Ins ... 9x219.ashx[/url]
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_p ... 287927.jpg
Special traits (optional): butterfly (moth shaped) wings, antennae, and extensive foot tufts
Accessories (optional): delicate gold bands on upper and lower legs connected with chains
A few words describing personality: flighty, dreamy
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

These are a few of my customs ideas. I have alot. XD Sadly I can't put up my Shifter, Desert Kirin, or Unique Samanayr ideas yet. :C

As for Semi-custom colors: Black, Dark Green, Gold, White
Though I'm fine with random colors too! Except for pink.... XD
Username: Seren
Samanayr name: Reaper
Species: Elemental (Death)
Colors/markings description: Black, Really Dark Indigo, Hints of white/pale blue/pale purple, Gray-Black- Markings….not too prominent, kinda blended together. I trust Sushi! And paleeee colored demon-touched eyes.
Special traits (optional): Scythe Claws, Demon-touched, Head Wings (Draconic), Combination Wings (TinexBone), Florae, Bone Mask, Long Hooves, Fangs, Draconic Tail (With a Scythe-like end), Tail Wings (BonexTine)
Accessories (optional): Hourglass pendant (small) around his neck, blades attached to the end of his tail.
A few words describing personality: Cold, Serious, Detached- Not Cruel
Anything else? Florae are thorny vines with black rose buds that grow around the combination wing edges.
Samanayr name: Healer of _________ _______ (I’d let someone else name her. :3)
Species: Healer Aboreal
Colors/markings description: Gray-blue body with a black muzzle and rings around the tail and legs. Her throat mane is a shimmery black and white, and is free-flowing.
Special traits (optional): Throat Mane, Hooks, Prehensile Tail, Head Mane, Rounded Canine Ears
Accessories (optional): Packs fitted over her body, a small pouch that hangs around her neck. She has some pouches and feathers tied to her tail.
A few words describing personality: Determined, Aggressive, Won’t take no for an answer, hard outside, gooey center.
Anything else? Healer is serious about healing others, and can’t stand to sit by if anything is hurt. She especially hates it when a patient refuses treatment- she’ll resort to more aggressive methods if need be. She has a soft spot for foals, though she won’t admit it around other adult Samanayrs.
Samanayr name: Schematic of the Erratic Inventor
Colors/markings description: Legs are made of bronze-like material. She has paint-horse markings on her actual body, which is a white color, with the paint markings colored in dark red-brown that fades to black the lower down the body you get.
Special traits (optional): Integrated, Long Ears, Opposable Claws, Curled Tail
Accessories (optional): Her ears are tied back at the end with a leather cord. She holds a wrench in her opposable claws and wears a pair of goggles on her head.
A few words describing personality: Inventive, Curious, Thoughtful, Serious
Anything else?
Last edited by Seren on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I don't really think of custom ideas until I have the chance to get the custom... XD
And I left out my many bird mimic ideas XD

Username: SilverDapples
Samanayr name: Chambers in the Dark Abyss
Colors/markings description: Dark colors: Blues, Blacks, very dark Greens
Special traits (optional): Florae (kelp), Fins, Fin Wings, Finned Tail, Back Fin, Fin Ears, Hairless, Scaled Skin, Flexible Spines, Bioluminescence
A few words describing personality: Explorative/adventurous/curious, shy around other Sams though
Anything else? Nada!

Samanayr name: Verse of the Grand Hymn
Species: Sa’grisayr
Colors/markings description: Green and Blue hues, with slightly more vivid colors on all the feathers (the colors on the feathers don't have to be green and blue only though). Any kind of markings
Special traits (optional): Beak, (Crazy) Feather Crest, Talons, Phoenix Tail, Feather-tufted Ears, Tuftless, Seraphim (feathered), Posterior Wings (feathered)
Accessories (optional): Noooo
A few words describing personality: Proud, somewhat-smart, but awkward when talking/talking to others
Anything else? He needs to look goofy, but in a loveable way

Song name: Song of the Naiad's Hunter
Song URL: 308
Sire's name: Pride of the Misguided Arrow
Sire's ID or image URL: 755 Image
Dam's name: Rustle of the Willow's Tears
Dam's ID or image URL: 846 Image
Modiems (if any): Species and 2 Rarity (for a Earth Elemental foal) (* More of a flowy flowery 'watery' rather than a totally rocky-stoney type) - Or Water Elemental
Single-use item (if any): No

One day... *twitches*

The colors: Blue, Green, Silvery-white (but honestly I don't mind random colors either - except for pink, no pink - so XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LBPhoenix
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by LBPhoenix »

I am EXTREMELY fond of Desert Samanayrs. I don't expect any kind of favors, but I'll put it out there just the same. Also, I am very partial to the hairless trait with the Tuftless trait always right next to it, as well as the Bioluminescence trait, Multiple leg trait, Scaley skin trait, and the curly hair trait. There was a Sa'Krien Stallion I just recently created that I'm still partial to as well, but I will not hold my breath for him. ^_^'

Username: LBPhoenix
Samanayr name: *To be chosen by Sushi*
Colors/markings description: Using Petrified Wood as a base pattern, I would like Sushi to pick whatever colors she may fancy
Special traits (optional): (apart from basic Desert Traits) Hairless, Tuftless (one or the other will suffice. I don't need both, though that would be awesome. I actually am not sure this combination can be done and have the Samanayr still be a Desert. I will have to ask Sushi.)
A few words describing personality: Daring with a love for discovery, Patient and understanding amongst Samanayrs with their own set of troubles, Very Kind and gentle with a very giving nature, absolutely will not allow bullying or any other form of depravity escape her notice and be let to continue, is frightened of poisonous creatures and is very cautious in giving her complete loyalty to others
Anything else? None

Username: LBPhoenix
Samanayr Name: (To be chosen by Sushi)
Species: Sa'Krien
Colors/markings description: Cinnamon brown, cranberry red, lemon yellow, Charcoal black
Traits: Hairless, Tuftless, Bobtail
Accessories: None
A few words describing personality: Blunt and to the point, he tells it like it is. He isn't afraid to use force and is not intimidated by anyone. Anyone who tries to intimidate him will get a claw to the face. He won't attack unless provoked, so stay on his good side or he'll give you a nice scar. Shoves others to show positive feelings like he might push his shoulder against someone he likes or agrees with. If he hates you, he bares his teeth and growls at you and may swipe at you if you get too close. Make him really mad and he will attack you with claws and teeth! An insult will automatically have him at your throat! He admires complete honesty and those who keep their word. Loyal to very few and hard to gain loyalty, but once you have, you have the best body guard for life! Likes flowers oddly enough, but hides it to make sure none of the others of his species thinks he's a wuss.
Anything else? None
Faith is so much stronger than fear.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Breedings are always the BESTEST THINGS EVER!

Buuuut. If someone wants to go the custom route? Please don't think I'd complain in the slightest? x3 <3 I just have no idea what I'd want until the inspiration SUDDENLY STRIKES! Zephyr and Quirk are probably the best examples of that.
Last edited by Jennalyn on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

A few of my favorite traits, species and colours: Healer, Illiayr, Desert, Kirin, Samanayr; Pink, Black,Brown, Blue, Purple; Spectral Wings, Bioluminessence, Demon Touched, Bob Tail, Perennial Growth, pretty much any horns.
I would love LOVE to have a sam with combination bone/ spectral wings, or combination spectral/ fairy wings. @.@

Listed in order of preference. :3
Username: Puuka
Samanayr name:
Colors/markings description:: Something like a white base with a lot of vibrant purple/ pink and black maybe on his legs and mane and such. Stripe and spotting purple integrated into his design with yellow and some orange as accent colours. Anything you can grab inspired from this flower:

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_a ... -black.jpg
http://pics.davesgarden.com/pics/2007/1 ... 942f67.jpg
Special traits (optional): Beautiful sparkly Combination Faerie/Spectral Wings, Feather-tufted Ears
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Dazzling
Anything else?
Samanayr name:
Colors/markings description:: Colored brown, orange, and pink, his coat pattern is paisley flowers.
Special traits (optional): Vestigial Spectral Feather Wings, Bob Tail
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Odd
Anything else?
Samanayr name:
Colors/markings description:: a dark red base with black accenting. Black hair, black markings, that kind of thing. Maybe give her a black ring 'collar' on her neck, black ring 'garter' on one or two back legs, black stockings. Anything to make her scream saloon girl.

A couple of references:

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/359553 ... C_0920.jpg
http://vintageshowgirl.com/images/Saloon%20Girl.jpg

Special traits (optional): Fancy Feathers, Crimped Mane
Accessories (optional):
A few words describing personality: Sultry Lady
Anything else?
I also would really reeeeeally love a breeding between:

and