Costume contest voting - most creative!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.

Costume contest voting- most creative!

1. Moonbow
25%
2. Super Bolt the Super Hero
No votes
3. Harlequin
4%
4. Western Dragon
29%
5. All the Single Sammies
7%
6. Ice Queen
7%
7. Belly Dancer
7%
8. His Holier-Than-Thou Kingly Royal Majesty of Divine Greatness (aka "King")
No votes
9. Baby Giraffe
7%
10. Hide and Go Seek Ninja
No votes
11. Arabian Princess (Belly Dancer)
14%

Total votes: 28

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Costume contest voting - most creative!

Post by Sushidragon »

You're voting for the winner of the 'funniest' category of the costume contest! Please be sure to review each entry before voting :D

Voting will be open until November 5, 8pm PST!

1. Moonbow
Costume description: Light blue-gray cloth tied in thick knots around her horns to mimic the shape of cumulus clouds, then strung out along a stiff wire in a more cirrus cloud shape. Teardrop shaped, clear to white crystals dangle from uneven length fringes on the bottom of the cloth, mimicking raindrops. Black cloth harness around the waist to hold a large, bright silver moon on the thigh; silver stars hang below the moon, and off the back edge of the wire from the 'cloud.' Her own markings make up the 'moonbow'...because if I couldn't think of a good costume idea, I thought I may as well go for a visual gag of sorts? XP
ImageImage

2. Super Bolt the Super Hero
Costume description: A bright blue mask that just covers the eyes. With yellow lightning bolts sticking up from the sides. A red cape with a large yellow lightning bolt on it. Some dark yellow greaves/boots, ( I'm not sure what to call them because they are bottomless. ) with yellow lightning bolts sticking up off the sides. On the back legs.

3. Harlequin
Costume description: A lovely two pronged jester hat with white and black diamond pattern and a bell on each end. There are little bells also hanging from her tines and adorning bracelets on her back legs. Her front legs are covered with leggings of the same black and white diamond pattern. She is also wearing a half mask that goes across both eyes and hangs over both sides of her face slightly. The mask is white with black swirls and a black feather decoration on the left side.

4. Western Dragon
Costume description: While browsing through my Samanayr, trying to decide who to dress up as what, Plunge's name just jumped out at me. I mean, how much more appropriate could a name be for a dragon costume? The scaly red fabric claws, tail and bodice/mask are held on with leather straps, while the mask sports decorative gold horns and an everburning ember in the hollow snout cavity for realistic smoke!
Image Image

5. All the Single Sammies
Costume description:

6. Ice Queen
Costume description: Crown of icicles & icicles hanging from random feathers to give a frozen appearance.

7. Belly Dancer
Costume description: Strands of long light fabric will be tied around the front two legs, drapping down and some strands tying to the waist band (wyvern with cloth). the waist band is adorned with gems and metals, swirling, etc. from the waist band drapes more fabrics, these larger to cover more area. Gems are glued on the body to give a more shimmering look when twirling around. random coins and pieces hang from her tail, ears and nose.

8. His Holier-Than-Thou Kingly Royal Majesty of Divine Greatness (aka "King")
Costume description: All the trappings of a real king! Golden, jewel-encrusted crown and scepter, fur-trimmed crimson cloak, some gold rings "for my worshiping underlings to kiss, of course"... And whatever other kingly adornments Flicker is currently too full of himself to think up.

9. Baby Giraffe
Costume Description: Would have a headband with the giraffe horn nubs, cape or cloak that looks like giraffe markings and socks. Then have a baby giraffe plush he/she will carry on their back and a blue pacifier in the sams mouth. Would draw but no skill.

10. Hide and Go Seek Ninja
Costume description: With Delicate being so bright colored she would like to blend in more and who else is better than a ninja. She would have a black/green headband that has the sams symbol on it (since she lives in sam world) and then have a green ninja suit with brown splouches to blend into the trees better when playing hide and go seek with Baba. Last but not least some ninja stars (silver or black) in a black belt for her to take out those evil doers that come to take over sam world. Heroic laugh *ha ha ha*

11. Arabian Princess (Belly Dancer)
Costume description: Cloth is made of red transparent fabric, a sash around her middle and one around her head, over her eyes. Her legs and tail are lined with gold bangles, and her ears are adorned with golden rings and sapphire studs. (see more in the picture)
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Costume contest voting - most creative!

Post by RikkuGirl »

O.o What ever happened to the costumes?! o:

did everyone vote? lol I was curious about this!!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Re: Costume contest voting - most creative!

Post by Codress »

I was thinking same thing other day for the halloween thingys. lol