I wish, I wish.. an ultimate custom draw! Result page 2!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

I wish, I wish.. an ultimate custom draw! Result page 2!

Post by Sushidragon »

It's holiday events time, yay! To start things off, it's the ultimate custom draw :D Now is your chance to win your ultimate, totally impossible dream custom! I'll be randomly selecting one form to turn into a Samanayr.

Rules and info

- There's a limit of one entry per person.
- Species can be any already-existing species or combination thereof. No unique or new species, sorry!
- Traits can be any already-existing traits except for unique or species-specific (unless the Samanayr is that species).
- You can also include a name for your Samanayr, as long as it follows the Samanayr naming rules (names are "Something" of the "Something" "Something", all the words English). If you don't include a name, I'll name it for you :D
- Please keep in mind that Samanayrs are very small, and it can be hard to fit on tiny and/or very detailed markings.

Species - http://samanayrs.net/species.php
Traits - http://samanayrs.net/traits.php

To enter the draw, just reply to this post with the following form filled out:

Username:
Samanayr name (optional):
Markings and colors:
Traits:
Accessories (optional):
A word or two about personality:
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win?

This will be open until December 8, 2pm PST - good luck :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Twiztid
Samanayr
Samanayr

Re: I wish, I wish.. an ultimate custom draw!

Post by Twiztid »

Username: Twiztid
Species: Tribal
Markings and colors: Black base, cyan, yellow, magenta stripes on rump and legs. White 'mask' over eyes with cyan, yellow and magenta markings in it. Wings - Black with cyan, yellow and magenta feathers.
Traits: Double Wings, Fancy Feathers, Extensive Foot Tufts, Paws, Bat Ears
Accessories (optional): Gold Bangles on left front leg, gold studs along edge of ears, gold beads at ends of dreads
A word or two about personality: Feisty, carefree
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? yes please
LostDollie
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by LostDollie »

Username: LostDollie
Species: Healer
Markings and colors: Something similar to this owl. love the striped look it has going on. Brown, white, sandy gold (( http://www.seattleaudubon.org/sas/porta ... /owl_3.jpg ))
Traits: Throat mane-healer, Feather-tuffed ears, pure black eyes, talons, Feather Mane, Feathered Tufts, Feather Coat, Beak, Cheek feathers, Biped-rear legs only, feathered tail, Feathered wings,
Accessories (optional): one gold bangle bracelet around one foot/ankle
A word or two about personality: Calm, Serene
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Nah, I will be stalking.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tierasa
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayrs

Post by tierasa »

I know just what to put here. It was out of my budget for my custom slot. XD

Username: tierasa
Samanayr name: Emperor of the Eastern Skies
Species: Samanayr
Markings and colors: Gold, Red eyes, black antlers and talons. Markings are up to you.
Traits: Whiskers, Body Spines, Scales, Antlers, Slit-Pupil Eyes, Tufted Tail, Leonine Mane, Talons, Tuftless
Accessories (optional): An orb in one claw or under his chin
A word or two about personality: Regal, Dignified, and Honorable with a strong sense of justice.
Anything else? He's based on a Chinese dragon
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Nah, I'll be stalking.
Last edited by tierasa on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Oh man oh man oh man creative juices, go go go! Thank you for this opportunity, Sushi!

Username: Harroway
Samanayr name (optional): Comfort
Species: Elemental (Warmth)
Markings and colors: Warm, soft colors like golds, pinks, oranges and yellows. Think candlelight, a cozy sweater, a fireplace, a warm meal after a long and cold day, and peace.
Traits: Probably fluffy, maybe with feathered wings to wrap around someone who needed a hug. Paws for softness (rather than hooves). No sharp edges, so rounded ears? I imagine she'd have a great deal of "soft" and/or "cozy" traits (whichever you think would best suit the embodiment of comfort!)
Accessories (optional): Whatever you think is best. <3
A word or two about personality: Calm, caring, full of boundless love
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Yes please!
Last edited by Harroway on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
HybridSiren
The Resident Linkin Park Fangirl
Favorite Sam species: Illiayr

Post by HybridSiren »

Username: HybridSiren

Samanayr name: Mystic of the Hallowed Portals

Gender: Mare (Though is it possible to have a genderless Sam? Technically Hallow is genderless, I wouldn't breed them)

Species: Integrated-Mystic

Colors/markings description: Pale orange color base with bright green and bright purple stripes, spots, and other various markings all along the body, orange eyes, match to refs, can provide more if needed (References: [1] [2] [3] markings on #1 are the ones that are perfect, 2 and 3 were still in between designs)

Traits: Tines (Integrated: candy (like candycane material)), talons, nose horn, multiple horns (see refs, also integrated, also candy), belly plate, multiple eyes, bioluminescence (eye glow), solid eyes, bat ears, mystic strands (cyan, orange tips - portal magic), equine mane (? you think that would match their hair the best?), hooked snout, fangs, draconic tail (without end wedge)

Accessories (optional): Cyan stud earrings (just a cyan little circle)

A few words describing personality: HUNGRY CHOMP CHEW RAWR

Would you like to be notified by PM if you win?: Yes please. :)

I'll try to get a sketch of how I've got this imagined in my head, I'm just a little busy with studying right now, ahaha. Edited to fix the name, whoops.
Last edited by HybridSiren on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
[he/they]
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Willow »

Username: Willow
Samanayr name (optional): Healer of Misguided Minds
Species: Healer
Markings and colors:
Like a british magpie, black white and sapphires. Ref 1, Ref 2
Sapphire eyes the same as the blue on her body. More blue can be tinted in and used wherever you see fit ^^
Traits: Demon touched eyes, Talons (sapphire), Cheek Feathers, Feathered Tail, Combination Wings (Giant, Wyvern), Gems (Sapphire)
Accessories (optional):
Bluejay feathers (ref), attached to her wherever you think suits best with silver and pearl beads and chains, A large dreamcatcher/feather necklace.
A word or two about personality: Empathetic, Mischevious
She's a troubled mind healer, trying to lead those mischevious, theiving and dishonorable sams to a better path, a path she once knew quite well.
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? I'll be watching!
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

'Totally impossible,' hmm?...I can do that. :D

Username: Janalee
Samanayr name (optional): Mystery of the Innate Zeal
Species: Tribal Mystery
Markings and colors: Fur copper dappled; scales gradating from dark green to dark purple. Horn, spines, and hooves gradating from pale green to pale purple. Mane and tail white to cream, Mystic Strands black to dark blue. Eyes deep green.
Traits: Kirin Ears, Solid Eyes, Clawed Paws (front feet), Sharp Hooves (back feet), Mystic Strands, Back Mane, Unicorn Horn, Scales (along back to the nose, as well as on ears and front of legs), Body Spines (along back)
Accessories (optional): Lots of tribally jewelry and hairstyles! XP Mystic strands looped with beads and hanging crystals, the ends braided; back mane braided at the tips between spines, with beads; tail braided along the top, interspersed with clips and dangling crystals. Ear clips (asymmetrical), circlet with crystals, and braided metal bracelets with crystals on the back legs.
A word or two about personality: Independent, capricious, otherworldly
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? No thanks, I can stalk! *grins*

Yeah, maybe one day, I'll stop trying to add 'Tribal' to everything... :D I can't wait to see which one gets chosen, and thanks for the chance!
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Username: AranelSaraphim
Samanayr name (optional): Opal
Species: Elemental (Rainbow)
Markings and colors: Her body is white, but her wings are huge and brightly rainbow colored. Her mane, tail and foot tufts are also white with hints of rainbow colors. Her body has jewels of different rainbow colors that form a rainbow across her coat as well. Her horn and hooves are bioluminescent in rainbow colors. She has blue solid colored eyes.
Traits: Combination wings: (Giant X butterfly), fancy feathers, unicorn horn, phoenix tail, extensive tufts, bioluminescent, solid eyes (anything else you feel needs to be added, lol)
Accessories (optional): none
A word or two about personality: Shy and hard to catch!
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? No, I'll be keeping an eye on this!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Username: Orasteele
Samanayr name (optional): Mystery of the Illuminated Night
Species: Illiayr Mystery (Darkness & Light)
Markings and colors: Balanced, dark one half, light the other, rainbow markings & biolume.
Traits: Mystic Strands, Back Mane, Bat ears, Lapideus (replace crystals for flexible spines, one broken), bioluminescence, tuft tail, Belly mane, scaled skin, head wings, long hair.
Accessories (optional): Crystal necklace, that is the broken tip of the spine.
A word or two about personality: Aloof... detached. Like he isn't really listening to you, even when he's paying attention.
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Nope I shall be watching! Thanks for running such an amazing event!!
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

Username: Britain
Samanayr name (optional): Mystic of the Royal Sunrise
Species: Kodyla Mystic (Fire)
Markings and colors: Mostly white with touches of yellow and orange, hints of pink/red (sunrise colors)
Traits: Long hair, Extensive foot tufts, Mystic strands, Antlers, Giant Wings (feathered)
Accessories (optional): Some jewelry and a fabulous hair-do
A word or two about personality: Regal and haughty.
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Nah, I'll have Steele poke me. >:D
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Username: Codress
Samanayr name (optional): Misery of the Ruptured Thicket
Species: Misery
Markings and colors: ex1 ex2 The main body will be a dark blue and all the vine type (almost tattoo looking like in ex1 and ex2) is the different shades of greens and maybe a little yellow. (do whatever colors you think will look go plz) Eyes are a clear sky blue. He is able to bend the trees and vines to his will and a little of water but just to the point to not get wet when it rains (almost like a shield around him when it rains).
Traits: Back Mane, Lapideus (stones), Giant Wings (feathered), feathered tail, Cheek Feathers, Paws, Multiple Horns
Accessories (optional): one torn red ribbon on one of his horns and some orange (whatever color you think looks good) beads in his mane.
A word or two about personality: Torn and Private
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Yes please. Been very busy lately >.<

Please double check for me when you can sushi and tell me if this one is able to be done? I think I'm within all the rules. LOL TY TY
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

OK... This is a Sam I've had in my head for a while now. I don't know if it's possible to get him but i figured, why not give it a try.

Username: ElvenArcher
Samanayr name (optional): Doctor of the Blue Box
Species: Samanayr
Markings and colors: here are some pictures... I am not picky. I am thinking markings that look like a suit. Kind of like what you did with the garden gnome mimic.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e289/ ... 2240f9.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e289/ ... 0061c9.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e289/ ... a2b14f.jpg
Traits: Bipedular, Opposable Claws, Head Mane, Upright Ears, Bob Tail, Wingless(he is just a Samanayr so I don't know if this on counts), and I would guess he needs Object Mimic?? but I'm not sure :/
Accessories (optional): 3d glasses(like in the picture) and his(the 10th Doctor) Sonic screwdriver.
A word or two about personality: Protective, Sad, Ancient, and Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey :D
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? No I'll keep an eye out

OK I hope I did that correctly and within the rules. If the images don't work I will fix them tomorrow when I have access to a computer.
Good luck to everyone. :D I hope I win so I can have my first custom.
Thanks Sushi for doing this, you are awesome!!
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Username: Bluestarwolf12
Samanayr name: Mystery of the Conflicted Tempest
Species: Tribal Sa'Grisayr Mystery
Markings and colors:
Color Palette
Body should be the warm brown tones, wings and feathers the darker blues and greens, with accents, eyes, and smaller markings the seafoam green. Have fun with the markings, and feel free to pull colors from one area into others for markings. :3

Traits: Mystic Strands (Earth/Air mix), Back Mane (Air/Water mix), Double Wings (one Giant, one normal sized), Combination Wings (Draconic/Feathered, like this girl's), Cheek Feathers, Beak, Talons, Multiple Tails (3), Combination Tail (Tufted/Feathered), Feather-Tufted Ears

Accessories: Black metal piercings (studs and rings) in ears and the membrane of the draconic wings. Many baubles featuring blackened bird skulls, black and dark blue feathers, and beads adorn her (necklaces, arm bands, tail and wing adornments, whatever you can come up with). Head is covered with the upper half of a large blackened bird skull (from a large bird of prey). Feel free to add any other accessories or baubles that you feel fit. :3

A word or two about personality: Graceful, powerful, mysterious. Mostly keeps to herself, but fancies herself something of a witch doctor (was raised by and learned from a Healer) and won't hesitate to assist Sams who seek her out. Travels extensively, rarely stays one place more than a week at a time.

Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Nah, I'll be stalking. ^^
Yildun
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Yildun »

Username: Yildun
Samanayr name (optional): Swirl of the Delicate Blend
Species: Northern x Minayr hybrid
Markings and colors: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Cream swirls
Traits: Furred Ears, Furred Antenna, Combination Wings (Feathered x Faery), Mini, Fan Tail, Fluffy
Accessories (optional): a dark green bow tie, if possible
A word or two about personality: Energetic and Frolicking
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Yes, please.

If possible, I don't want the antenna or wings to get in the way of the ears, if that makes any sense. I love this style of ear, so I just want it to be really visible. Let me know if something isn't possible and I can remove or change it. :)
Image Pony Island Image `'..'` Image Image `'..'` Image Dragon Cave Image
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Username: Jaes
Samanayr name (optional): Hadal
Species: elemental - based on the deep sea
Markings and colors: dark blues and greens, black, except for the bioluminescence
Traits: fin ears, fins, bioluminescence, fangs - I imagine a long body that's maybe even serpentinem wuith spinky fins. This sam is based on the deep sea and the horrific but sometimes still beautiful creatures that live down there. Maybe a bioluminecent lure on its head? Or glowing spots that line the body?
Accessories (optional):
A word or two about personality: mysterious, misunderstood, graceful, maybe a little bit frightning
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Nope, I'll be around!
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Username: CosmicDragon
Samanayr name (optional): Zeal of the Irken Marauder (ZIM!)
Species: Integrated Sa'krien
Markings and colors: I have a sketch I made for this idea once. :| I will find it and scan it to put here! For now... Have pictures. <3
Mech Legs Example - I AM ZIM!
Traits:
- Solid Eyes
- Antennae
- Earless
- Hairless
- Fangs
- Talons
- Bipedular
- Mini
- Integrated (Pak and Mech Legs)
Accessories (optional): ... GIR? :P
A word or two about personality: Psychotic, overconfident, loud, aggressive. Major Napoleon complex.
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Nope, I'll be stalking~ 8D

ETA: Found it! :3
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Operetta »

Username: Operetta
Samanayr name (optional): Harmony
Species: Elemental (Sound)
Markings and colors: White body with a pale green, dark blue, and dark purple gradient on legs, wings, tails, and ear tufts
Traits: Feather-tufted Ears, Bat Ears, Talons, Beak, Seraphim Wings (Feathered), Multiple Tails (Tufted)
Accessories (optional): Silver bangle bracelets on her front two legs
A word or two about personality: Calm, Thoughtful, Reserved
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Not Necessary
Bighorns
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Bighorns »

Username: Bighorns
Samanayr name (optional): Mystery of the Blistering Hail
Species: Mystery
Markings and colors: Theme is hot ice. Ignis is for the back mane and Ginglymus Tufts, Glacies for the hooves (regular sam hooves) and horns. Please choose what you think is best for this theme and how to do the Phoenix Tail. Scars (Been in many fights to protect his gifts.)
Traits: Ignis, Glacies, Ginglymus Tufts, Bull Horns, Mystic Strands, Phoenix Tail, Reduced Foot Tufts. (Which ever other trait you think will bring this Sam to its full OMGness.)
Accessories (optional): Do as you will Sushi.
A word or two about personality: Strong and Lonely
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Yes.

If this isn't able to be done please let me know. Thank you for the event.
(Crosses fingers for first Sam!)
nightfeathers
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by nightfeathers »

Username:Nightfeathers
Samanayr name (optional): Dark
Species: Elemental - vampire
Markings and colors: black/very dark grey base color. Slightly darker armor. Bright red eyes. Dark grey horns. Red interior wings, dark red tail spade, black mane with red tips (or thick stripes if those are too small to show). White fangs. Dark red forepaws. White face/skull type marking. Vertical slashing scar on the left eye.
Traits: fangs, bat ears, demon touched eyes, talons, leonine mane, armor, bull horns, draconic tail, draconic wings, damaged
Accessories (optional): silver ankh necklace
A word or two about personality: Flirty and deadly. Loves to chase the ladies but often employed as a hitman in more human incarnations and enjoys both with equal gusto.
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Yes please!
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Here is my ridiculous, absolute dream Sam. :D

Username: Puuka
Species: Misery
Markings and colors: Dark brown body fading to black in legs, Legs look like cracked charred rock with seeping red/ orange/ yellow molten rock..
Brown body has black spotting throughout as well as cooled black rocks and some seeping magma. Talons are black and fairly large.
Traits: Double Bone Wings, Overlayed with Spectral version of original wings. (Spectral: Fae/ Feathered Combo wings and Spectral Fae/ Draconic Combo Wings), Wedge Canine Ears, Fangs, Ram Horns, Ignis Ginglymus Tufts and Back Mane, Demon Touched Eyes (yellowy orange, somewhat subtle wisps), Talons, Body Spines (Down Back - looks like bone/ spine), Lapideus (Charred and molten rock - mostly on legs), Bob Tail, Damaged
Accessories (optional): Wears an oversized metal spiked collar and bracelets with chains thrown in there somewhere.
A word or two about personality: Hellhound
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Sure c:

Misery is not really based on, but heavily inspired by this guy:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsTZWBVCYAAB5x5.jpg:large
I'd like his cracked rock / magma to look something like this:
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/images/sk ... ahorse.jpg
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Username: Nighthenge
Samanayr name (optional): You choose
Species: Tribal Healer
Markings and colors: Like this pretty Hummingbird http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9bql ... o1_500.jpg
Traits: Throat mane, Giant Feather Wings, Feather-tufted ears, Talons, Phoenix tail, Extensive Foot Tufts
Accessories (optional): Metal clips on her wings and bands around her tail strung with beads, little star and moon pendants, and coordinating colored ribbons. Her mane is dreadlocked and bands of metal and colored leather alternate on the strands. Jeweled rings on her talons, several beaded necklaces to match the decorations on her wings and tail. Colored leather wraps on her legs with colored beads woven into her tufts. And pehaps some sort of carry bag for her medical supplies.
A word or two about personality: high energy
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? No thank-you
Last edited by Nighthenge on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Username: Echos
Samanayr name (optional): Mystery of the Searing Dusk
Species: Combination - Kirin Mystery

Markings and colors: Markings and colors: Her coat is a tawny yellow gradient - a darker golden color on her the top her head, fading down her neck and back to a lighter pale gold body and darkening again on her legs, similar to a Siamese cat or dun horse. Her tail is the same as her body. The darker orange color (see reference) - and if it looks ok, purple- of her wings bleeds into this gradient on her back and up the top of her neck a bit making that the darkest part of her coloring. Her legs and tips are barred with dark, honey brown tribal patterns (see leg reference) that are darker and pick up a red purple tinge towards her feet and fade out towards her body. (Or if you think it would look better, markings can continue just a shade or two darker then her body color all over so they are just faintly visible on the lighter fur). Her back hooves are deep purple.

Her wings are a rich orange red which darken to a wine red and then deep purple on the primaries (see reference. This is the topside of her wings - lots of orange, then a little red, then purple. The under side is only orange along the bone, then red, then purple - not sure what will be visible based on pose).

Her tail is long and whip like, sporting a generous, long silky tuft of fur at the tip. This tuft is pale - the same light golden as her tail fur - at the base but darken through the orange-purple gradient of her wings to its tip. The two phoenix feathers to either side match her wing colors. Her belly mane matches her tail.

Her along her back is mane of golden fire, and rather then a tuft of fur, her ears are tipped with a gold flame each. Likewise, the fur of her ginglymus tufts are instead golden flame.

On her head, following the curve of her brow bone are two curved horns (see reference) that match then general gradient of her body at their base but pick up the darker colors of her wings.

Her body is not heavily scaled but the pebbly scales pick up to gold, red and purple tones of her coloring.

Traits: Kirin ears, Kirin horn, Pure black eyes, Kirin Scales, Feather wings, Ignis, Ginglymus tufts (ignis), Tufted ears (ignis), Combination Tail (feline, Tufted, phoenix), Paws - front legs only, Double Horns, Back Mane, Mystic Strands, Belly Mane

Accessories (optional):

A word or two about personality: gentle, confident, maternal

Would you like to be notified by PM if you win?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Username: silvermoondragon
Samanayr name (optional): Shifter of the Flighted Heights
Species: Sa'grisayr Shifter
Markings and colors: Black and blue, like a Steller's Jay
Traits: Animal Mimic(Stellar's Jay) and applicable traits
Accessories (optional): Feathered accessories, I'll let you decide
A word or two about personality: very curious and loves shiny objects
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Not necessary, I'll be watching
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »

Username: Rythe
Samanayr name (optional): Vision of the Crashing Dawn
Species: Lamanayr Tribal
Markings and colors: White or Navy-Black fade with Purple to Yellow color shift on accents? (Color isn't my strong suit, so fudge it to whatever works best) Can't decide on the eyes, maybe purple as well.
Traits: Feathered Wings, Large Ears, Multiple Horns
Accessories (optional): Trophy Claws
A word or two about personality: Fiercely Determined
Would you like to be notified by PM if you win? Yes, please.