April's draw - breedings!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Re: April's draw - breedings!

Post by ElvenArcher »

:shock:
They are all gorgeous! Lovely colors, patterns, and trait combos on all of them!

Love my little cutie *squishes 1472*

Thank you Sushi :) you have really outdone yourself with these awesome Sams! You are amazing!

I already have a name picked out thanks to the help of my younger brother.
He has been sitting with me all day. He had to go to the hospital at midnight on Saturday for stitches. They are on his face so he didn't want to go to school. Good thing we are pulling him out for the rest of the year, he has to have the stitches in for the week and doesn't want to go to school at all. :(
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

*grabby fingers to all of those sams*

They are all just ahhhwwwwww...but the ones that rake my heart are 1474 and 1475 just *deer in headlights stare* @.@ Just too pretty them all can't tske it. Lol

Congrats to all they are all just a luring!
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

@ElevenArcher - Wishing him a fast recovery. Stitches are never fun. >. < Will send good thoughts your fams way!!
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

@Codress - Thanks :)
He is doing great. Our 10 month old puppy bit him. The pup was asleep and my brother went to give him a hug and it startled the pup, so he just nipped. He got my brothers lip. Poor puppy felt bad too.
9 stitches :( I told my brother that he beat me haha. When I got kicked in the face by one of our horses I olny got 5 stitches.
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

*heart stops, falls over dead*

…….That is all. Seren is dead. I will all my Samanayrs to the great goddess of Samanayrs.

……….. N'ah just kidding. not even Death can take me from these babies! I could not be more thrilled, I love the combination of traits and how different all the mares are. They are are all too stunning for words. The misery looks like she's out on the prowl, the second mare looks like she's most likely the most mature of the three, and then the last one looks like she's not going to leave the antics to her Misery sister! XD I honestly could not be more thrilled. Absolutely. <33333 Thank you so much Sushi! TAT They are a dream come true. The patterns and their little glowy lights just UNF.

The other three foals are PRECIOUS <3 Look at that little Christmasy baby! I love how her tail is curly while her mane is not- reminds me of a sprig of holly or the like. :D And the mystic pair have such a lovely contrast of swirls. <333 Gorgeous foals. AMAZING batch. <33333
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Fabulous looking foals everyone!! They all look fabulous and unique! I love the wings on 1473, and the triplets are totally full of personality. Amazing job yet again Sushi!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Oh wowowowow! Look at these guys! Thank you so much Sushi - I am so, so happy with my girl! She and her brother are perfect mixtures of their parents traits. Those colors! Those patterns are her legs! And those wingggggggggs. And I just love her pose - looks just like dad's. :mrgreen:

And congrats Seren - those three are amazing! ElvenArcher, your girl's a cutie!

Ugh need the perfect name. Mystic of the Crimson Spirit, maybe? Definitely want to reference both her parents' names.
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Willow »

Ahhh they all look awesome grown!

My mystic boy is so gorgeous, he's so handsome and powerful looking, and his sister looks just as beautiful and firey. Muse is a very proud father indeed. (*nudges Sushi* though his cert does say Jaes ^^;)

The othere are gorgeous too, the triplets are all so different but fantastic. Congrats again everyone :)
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
Bighorns
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Bighorns »

Congratulations winners.