6th (almost) annual Festival of New Spring - event listing!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

6th (almost) annual Festival of New Spring - event listing!

Post by Sushidragon »

The days are growing longer and the sun shines warm and bright once again. The days are a jumble of wind, rain, and endless blue skies, and the earth has woken with a bounty of flowers, leaves, grass, and plants. The Festival of New Spring is upon us once again!

The Song of the Rainbow Hotsprings is decked out for the occasion with edible flower garlands strung through the trees, numerous and bountiful feasts, and with the rise and fall of songs and the drumming of dancing hooves always in the background. Samanayrs from near and far mingle and visit in the hot springs, young mares and stallions giggling together and foals creating an ulmight ruckus while their parents relax nearby, watchful.

And is it just me, or is the crowd a little.. wilder this year? There certainly seems to be a number of new animal mimic Samanayrs this year

---

Welcome to the 6th Festival of New Spring :D This year's theme is animal mimics, brought to you by our lovely guest artists!

The festival will be running during May, along with the Spring Fling, with a full breeding season to follow in June! Whoo!

This isn't a complete list of the events that will be held, but it'll give you an idea of some of what's in store :D I'll be updating the list as events become finalized, so know that there's even more on the way!

Animal mimic draw
April 28

Enter for a chance to win a Samanayr animal mimic based on the animal of your choice!

Trivia
May 2

Get your brain in gear (or, more accurately, get ready to Google) to answer some animal-related trivia!

What am I?
May 3

A fast-paced guessing game using close-up photos of animals.

Samanayr card sale
May 9

I'll finally be selling the Samanayr cards left over from the convention.

Super secret event
May 9

More details to come!

Perfect Pair
May 16

Fine the perfect mate for your single Samanayr.
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog