Holiday gift-o-rama - gifts are open!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Holiday gift-o-rama - gifts are open!

Post by Echos »

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you so much to whoever gifted me a pet token! I can't wait to equip it!

And congrats to all the new sam owners. There are a couple lovely ladies that sparked my stallions interest.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

My first Illiayr!! *dances everywhere* And she's such a beauty- I'd been coveting her ever since I first saw her outline during one of the streams. Just that pose, and flowing tail! :D Hehe, and she seems to be looking quite thoughtfully at those Play Wings too! She may have a bit of a fight over them with my other Sams though... :P Thanks so much to my gifters, and Sushi, and the Sam community as a whole for being amazing!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Merry Christmas!! A huge congrats to the owners of the new sams! Thank you to whomever sent me the accessory! It's exactly what I was hoping for! :D
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Thank you so much for the semi-custom mystery gifter! I wish I knew who you were so I could thank you properly!

And congratulations to all the other recipients, that's quite a nice selection of Samanayrs hanging out under the tree!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Belated Merry Christmas to all! It's great to see all the Sams out of hiding so we can admire all the pretties!

And thank you so much whoever tucked those Sa'grisayrs under my tree! Shriek is just amazing, and I'm stunned at her! So was not expecting to see her pop out of that little box! She's clearly got some tales to tell if you can catch her in a good enough mood. Got to get her to tell me where she got those nicks in her ear. Though I have a niggling feeling that her bracelet is a memento of the same story. Thank you again mystery gifter!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Oh wow, thank you so much to whoever gifted me my sam! This community is amazing; it's been so much fun hanging out with such a great group of funny, sweet, and generous people. Hope everyone had a merry holiday!

Isle is just what I imagined - Thank you, Sushi, for bringing my idle to life! This is my first arboreal and she's absolutely perfect!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I just finished adding the Festive Cats to the paid gifter's inventories, so that should be all of the gifts squared away now!

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed Gift-o-rama, and I know I was certainly eager to share the Sams gifts with everyone ;D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog