Design-a-trait contes, and other updates!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Design-a-trait contes, and other updates!

Post by Sushidragon »

My creativity has been not so much lately, and I still have no scanner, so my Samanayr-related doings have been not so much XD However, I've been wanting to do this contest for a while, so here we go! Also some updates and such.

Design-a-Trait Contest!

As you know, Samanayrs are all about traits. There's currently 57 traits listed on the Traits page, and I know I'm forgetting some somewhere XD And now's your chance to design your dream trait!

The winner will receive a custom Samanayr, the first with their designed trait, and the trait will become an official one (so make sure you're okay with other Sams having the trait too). You'll also receive design credit on the Traits page. There's also runner-up prizes!

First prize - Custom Samanayr with your trait
First runner-up - Semi-custom Samanayr (you pick the colors)
Second runner-up - Random Samanayr

Before you get designing, make sure your trait doesn't already exist XD

http://sushi-dragon.com/sotr/traits.html

Please take note of the rules:

- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Entries must be PMed to this account with the subject 'Samanayr Trait Contest'
- Entries can be written, drawn, or any combination thereof.
- Feel free to share your entry in this thread!
- This is a contest to design a trait, not an entirely new species, meaning that your trait will only alter one feature. If you find that your entry affects the hair, feet, wings, etc, you're probably design a species rather than a single trait XD If you have any doubts, feel free to PM me.
- The contest is open to both PI and to members of the Samanayr forum, but please note that each person is still only allowed to enter once, even if you're a member of both forums.

The contest closes on April 4th, 10am PDT, so make sure to get your entries in before then! Entries will be judged by myself and a secret impartial judge :O

Hiring a pixel artist

I'd like to launch an Expedition, but I'd like there to be more than three items to find, and I've been not so into pixel art lately XD So I'm looking to hire one or more people to make some pixel items from me.

Please check out my hiring post in the Artwork forum for more details, or you can PM me directly:

http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=for ... ic=1918054

What's coming up?

Expedition, then customs, then breeding! In that order XD Hopefully with the occasional random event in there, particularly if I can get my hands on a new scanner.
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog