Frostbitten Love (Song Creation)

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Frostbitten Love (Song Creation)

Post by RikkuGirl »

This is a Song Creation RP. A song may or may not be formed through this rp. If you are interested in wooing this Stallion please feel free to join this rp. His lead mare slot is currently taken and is in the process of being rp'd. So please understand he only has 3 slots total. Note! He is a Misery! He is not a NORMAL misery but is still one the less, overly bubbly and happy sams need not apply. Neutral, monotoned and or hateful are more likely to catch his eye. Ice is always a plus in his eyes since he is an ICE misery. <3
Life as a Misery was hard, love was another story. Thinking of a song was considered daydreaming. Though he was not raised in their likeness, Misery of the Frozen Stream was still treated with distaste and detest. Through his experiences he learned of his ‘kinds’ past and treatment and with much deliberation decided to go into seclusion, removing himself from the hatred that he never deserved. Caught up in the annoyance of their hate, Misery of the Frozen Stream moved on, leaving the overly populated springs to a secluded willow tree by a lost stream overlooked by the Gem caves.

Just outside the Gem caves, the lost stream flowed gently and filled into a small pond, its water crisp, clear and refreshing. An enormous willow tree dangled freely over the ponds edge, some of its branches caressing the water’s surface. White lips kissed the water’s surface, pulling the life giving essence into a thirsty body. Small snowflakes formed on the water’s surface around the puckering stallion. Breaking away from the necessary embrace, the Misery sent floating snowflakes to their demise; left to disintegrate into nothing. No remorse. He lifted his head and snorted to the wind, sending more snowflakes to their doom.

“What a pathetic life…” He mumbled to himself, squinting as a cloud moved, revealing the suns burning rays. How he loathed the sun… yet loved it so much. No, it wasn’t loathing…it was jealousy. How warm it was with such brilliant colors, who didn’t like the sun? He snorted again while stomping his clawed foot to the ground. His long flowing tail swished uneasily back and forth, his hair swishing elegantly. He was always well groomed; his hair was stunning and healthy. He slowly paced his way to his willow, smirking as he entered its embrace. Such a wonderful home he had found. With a simple sigh he laid down, peering out the opening in the branches over the pond. The scene was beautiful.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Frostbitten Love (Song Creation)

Post by Seren »

Her long fluffy tufts flared as she walked, their white coloring so offset by the lush grass under her hooves. Bits of grass were tangled in the silky hairs, though she took no notice of it, having tuned everything out but the reflex of stepping again, and again. Movement and change were a part of her life now, she was grown, there was no cave to return to after her day-long trips out. Though the lonlieness that was present now had been there too, though she tuned that out as well, locked it away.
The cloud shading her sight shifted, and she halted, squinting pale blue eyes against the glare as the fingers of light spread out their search to sink into everything they touched, including her icy blue and white coat, making her itch. The light overshadowed the softly glowing colorful lights tangled through her antlers, and made her coat stand out even more among the lush colorful landscape. She hated that, feeling like she looked washed out and bleak against all the vibrance that hurt her eyes. It made her miss the one thing from her past she let herself truly dwell on, the land, the drifts of snow and permafrost of the ground, the glacial caves that were a brighter hue than any gem, the way the whole world sparkled and was fresh and clear...
...and empty.
The sun irked her more than usual that day, it seemed mocking to her, laughing at her color, the lights that were the only gift she had ever recieved, her odd look. She bared her little fangs in annoyance and tossed her rack at the light, scraping through the beams fruitlessly. She preferred cloudy days, thought snowy cloudy days were the best. The mare had hated those days though, even though they took up most of the year of the home-land. The mare had gone out on sunny days to bask in its patronizing light, leaving her filly to shiver alone in the caves...
She shook her head and flicked her ears at her own foolishness, bobbing her horned and antlered head. Dwelling on the ones who had left her and who she had left behind was worthless. Pah! She didn't need anyone.
The fresher light brought something to her attention, highlighting a dip in the landscape she hadn't noticed before. She peered closer and saw the platformed look of the odd tree she had discovered was linked to water. The prospect of cool water and shade from the annoying day's eye lifted a bit of her darkness, as she even picked up her furred feet faster. Snow did not quench the thirst like water could, especially on a warm day.
She approached the pond, mirror-like in its stillness, with slight caution when she neared the banks. This area wasn't as populated as some places she had been on her wanderings, but she wasn't taking chances. She swung her head from side to side, the lights tinkling when they lightly brushed her dark antlers, while her bob tail flicked like a deer's. She lowered her head slowly to take a sip of blessed water, her tines stretched out some, the icicles formed on them glittering like diamonds in the sunlight.

(Argh, this one's worse than my first. XD Yay! I'm so excited! I love Misery, and I hope Ora's awesome lead mare will accept Eve. >.> *flails* Icey babies!)
Signature under construction!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Misery lay motionless, only black eyes shifted. He watched from the safety of his tree as a fierce looking mare came and drank from HIS pond. Annoyed with this he lifted his once rested head, snorting ice and air from his nostrils once more. "Squateyrs..." he mumbled under his breath, she was not the first.

He did not move but instead sat still, his maned tail flicking at its tip. He lay still, regal, like a lion, his expression untained...total neutrality. It was obvious he took offense but not enough to force him from his dwelling to confront a tresspasser. His mind dwelled on the reasons she might have come to his domain. His lip curled softly into a smile "maybe she's heayrd of me..." he spoke with a chuckle. He knew this was far from likely.

He decided to stay still and watch her, it was never smart to approach someone who looked as fierce as she. His eyes locked on her, his pitch black eager eyes.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

She had searched the banks and areas around it, but hadn’t thought of looking at the willow tree itself, to her, a tree was a place for birds or critters, surely no other Samanayr or Oquesia would hide beneath a tree. The cool water helped with the itching hot feeling of the sunlight burying itself in her pelt, as she raised her head and stretched out her tine wings more, icicles tinkling softly and glowing in the sunlight, as droplets fell from her lips, her pale eyes glancing up towards the sun, a little annoyed look crossing her cold features.

She snorted, and turned back to the water, looking sidelong at the tree. The branches looked like they could shield almost anything from the sun, so welcoming they seemed, her tail flicking as the only sign of her excitement at being in cool shadows again. She stepped into the water, her feathery tufts being pushed up some as her warm feet met the cold waters, a quiet sigh of relief slipping from her lips, before she shook out her mane, and bared her fangs in satisfaction. The area was a nice place, for such a lush climate.

It would make a good home…. She shook herself suddenly, peeved at herself for having such a thought. If it was so good, someone would take it from her. She turned and paced along the edge of the small pond, headed for the tree, the branches and shadows shielding the stallion from her view, as she approached, slipping her head through the branches, the long tendrils catching some on her antlers before falling down to pool on her back, her pale eyes looking up at the natural cathedral of limbs and leaves with the sunlight barely filtering through their pale green glow.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Misery watched the female explore, he was quite amused. It wasn't often that he had such unwelcomed entertainment. He still lay in the center of his trees embrace, its canopy the perfect protection for him plus 4. The wind swatted the leaves of the large willow as they rushed through with no real direction. As the mare entered his home she was met by a beautiful crystal like statue of a maned misery, sitting like a regal lion king.

He did not move nor make a single sound as he lay there consumed by ice. His features were still very defined dispite the thick ice that now encased his whole body. Though he was encased, he was still able to see and hear with perfect accuracy, he had become adapt to the changes in sound and light. His body sparkled with each ray of light that danced through the branches as the wind blew. He looked too perfect, uncracked or chipped. A gian crystal stallion lay frozen before her...how odd
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Eve's eyes felt soothed by the less obtruse light, lids lowering some in rest, feeling sleepy almost immediately, until she looked ahead and froze, one fluffy foreleg half-raised. Her senses were on edge again, her fur prickling at the strange sight before her. Small nostrils flared widely as she eyed the strange sight, her ears flicking along with her fluffy little bob of a tail. The blue hue of the ice reminded her of the caves of her homeland, and the cold aura given off was almost hypnotic for the chilly mare herself. She swallowed slowly, a motion that seemed deafeningly to her compared to the symphony of silence occupied only by the wind in the branches and the soft sounds of whispers between branches and water.

She should have turned and left the sacred ground, but the sight of the statue was too much of a curiosity to let up, even for a suspicious mare like Eve. The crystalline ice sparkled like glass when the sunlights searching fingers brushed it, and she felt just a bit homesick at the sight. Most of her mind, however, was caught up in the well-crafted look of the sculpture. It looked like a stallion, and large strong one at that, with a long mane that was so finely detailed she could almost see each hair. He reminded her, briefly, of the sire she had left to the tundra's embrace, and she couldn't help but creep a bit closer, her full tufts silencing her steps, until she was within touching distance from it.

How could the statue not have melted? or at least cracked? It was seamlessly done, and that seemed almost impossible. Could this place be haunted? She wondered briefly, before she saw a twinkling within the ice, and jerked her head around, heart beating wildly, eyes a bit wide, the most vulnerability she had shown so far, until she realized it was just a few of her twinkling lights reflected on the ice. She let out a breath that turned to fog around the cool air surrounding him, scolding herself for being so jumpy. Still, she couldn't help but be unnerved on how curious this made her. Typically she'd get bored so quickly with things, it was inevitable. But the ice was a part of her, more than just the ice gripping her tines eternally, but a part of her soul, the only bit she ever nutured, that love for the wintery lands to the North. She breathed in slowly to collect herself; since when did she care about feelings?! And with that thought, she proved to herself how silly it was, how ice was just ice, nothing special, no matter how beautifully crafted, and slowly leaned forward to brush her muzzle to the statue's finely crafted muzzle.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

His black eyes never moved from her. They watched her every movement. He couldnt help but watch her, she was beautiful! His internal thoughts were laughing with a childish joy as he watched her jump at her own accents. He watched closely as she started to lean towards him, her muzzle getting ever closer to his with each second.

As she approached he watched as her eyes closed and her muzzle reached to touch his. As she neared the ice melted away exposing his face, the rest of his body still crystalized. Her touch was soft and cold, just like he liked it. Oh how cold she was. His eyes shut for a second, savoring her soft touch. He wished it could last forever. Oh how he longed for physical touch.

His life was nothing but solitude. Since birth he was hated for his looks and 'kind'. A hatred of which he could never understand. He accepted his differences and decided to be alone. He never judged himself! Ever! How could others do it so willingly? So easily swayed to hate someone because of features and lore. His solitude was appreciated yet loathed all at the same time. He wanted company...unbiased company. Though that thought is as always another daydream.

As they stood there for a moment, nuzzling each other, Misery could feel the event ending. He stood up, his body shattering the ice into thousands of pieces. They danced to the ground, shining and shimmering as they fell. He looked almost heavenly with the light dancing around him, reflected on the billions of ice shards that floated about him. Some made it to the ground while other pieces evaporated into nothing. He loomed over the female his stance firm. His tail swished back and forth as if with purpose. He stared into her eyes, searching for purpose.

In a monotoned soft voice he spoke "Hello...My Ice Queen...". His lip curled into a smirk as he stood before her. He had stolen her affection...and he reveled in it.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Her cold but soft lips brushed his muzzle, as she let out a foggy breath through her nostrils, confused suddenly by the soft feel of velvet rather than the hard glassy touch of ice. The touch sent a bit of a chill down her spine, a mixture of pleasure and confusion, as her pale eyes opened and her head jerked back as she felt the muzzle move.

She took a step back at the statue rose, like a Samanayr from a bedtime tale rising from slumber by a lover's touch. Her expression was one of pure shock, eyes wide and jaw down to expose sharp little fangs, her tines raised some so the icicles caught the dazzling lights that reflected off of the crystal shards of ice falling to the soft ground under hoof. He was tail, with a glacier blue mane that covered his chest like a lion's mane, and ran down his back like a stream, to drape along his tail and swish as he flicked his tail. The spots along his forebody reminded her of ice when the sunlight touched it, dazzling blue-green, while they faded back to the deeper blue of dusk. His mane was a glacier at twilight, reminded her so much of her home.

Her memory was jerked back to another large stallion that had loomed over her and rumbled. "I hope you find happiness, my deayr one." But this one was different than her sire, he was a bit taller, more imposing, and the way he stared at her unnerved even her cold self-confident self.

She didn't realize it then, how lost she was to him, and she just stared back at him for a moment, until he spoke, taking a moment for his words to sink in, hissing out sharply and coldly back to him, baring her teeth. "My?! And what gave you that idea and makes you so cocky?!" Her lights twinkled merrily, as her pale eyes narrowed at him further.

(*coughs* Eve dear, I think you're in denial.)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Misery nodded in a bow like manner. "Cocky is no moyre than a mind set that can adapt with time..." he said simply as he walked around her. He stopped so his back was to the water. "I am myself" he spoke again, this time softly, as he smiled. He tilted his head to the side. "Why so defensive? You ayre in MY home...didn't you expect dillema? "

It was obvious he was intrigued by this female, her lack of fear was astounding. He had figured any normal mare would have ran by now. A living statue? A misery on top of that?! She SHOULD be terrified...at least he thought so. He couldn't help but wonder what brought her to this place. He tried so hard to find seclusion.

Though, life always finds a wrench to throw in your gears. He stood there, puzzled.
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

His voice was deep, and the way he spoke... it seemed so... formal. It made her head ache a bit at trying to understand him, and puzzle out whether she should be offended. She eyed him out of the corner of her eye as she moved, her tousled cropped mane sticking up and looked almost frosted over with the soft blue on its tips. She shifted some to keep them face to face, not liking to have her back unprotected, habit of years of wandering alone. Her ears swiveled back as she tried to curb in the thoughts about how nice he had seemed under the ice, how he almost had taken her breath away.
She stamped her fluffy feet with as she gritted her sharp teeth tightly, flicking her tail, feeling his eyes rove over her as he tried to figure her out. She snapped after a moment, unable to take not answering the tension any longer. "Had a good enough look, stallion?" The last bit was almost like and insult, as she lowered her head when he spoke for the second time, glancing down a bit at the defensive comment, growling slowly. "I didn't KNOW anyone was heyre. I thought I could yrest a bit." Her defensive walls sprang back up after a bit of tiredness shone through her tough facade, and she leaned up closer with narrowed eyes, growling with breath that seemed as cold as her tone. "But I should be on my way, unless you'yre not done looking?"
She had to conceal the fact that her heart was beating fast, with a mixture of anger, confusion, and most of all, that odd little dash of fear. Her? Fear something? Impossible. She didn't let anything scare her, however, she normally would have run by now, but the stallion was so... drawing... she shook her head to herself, antlers swinging as she did, and growled hushedly to herself under her breath, used to talking to herself. "Shut up, he is not!"

(I'm having way too much fun with Eve. <3)
Last edited by Seren on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

He listened to her. She was so angry and defensive. He secretly thrived on it, internal bliss. "My eyes do as they wish... I cannot help if they ayre drawn to you..." he winked charmingly. He errupted in laughter, realizing how arrogant he sounded. He couldnt help it, it was natural.

"No..." he said as she offered to leave, he started to move towards her but stopping quickly as if he was scared of her walking away. His face turned desperate. He didn't want her to go. He was enjoying this encounter too much. " so...why ayre you heyre?" He asked ignoring her personal duologue.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

A confused expression spread across her face as he spoke for the first time, and the wink sent chills down her spine, folding in her tines more, so that the icicles glinted like transparent daggers. Her head was tilted to one side, eyes still narrowed suspiciously, looking taken aback by his sudden laughter. Was he mocking her? What was with these words, that they would stir up such an odd reaction inside her?

She had started to step back, a furry hindleg raised, antlers pointing downward some in defense as he stepped forward; good thing he had, or she might have charged and rammed him. She glanced up slowly at his question, raising her head, picking up a forehoof and slowly scratching at her muzzle, feeling cool silky hairs against her muzzle with bliss.

"I am moving. Always. I thought I'd yrest, since I saw the big cyrying tyree top, and that meant shade and wateyr. I thought it'd be empty, but I see I was incoyrrect." Her voice was cool as she tried to stay calm.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Misery stepped back as the mare started to become more defensive, lowering her horns. He decided to give her some space. He stepped back, his back hoof touching the waters surface. Ice errupted from his foot as it touched the water, expanding to create a walkable ice floor. With each step back, more and more of the waters surface turned to ice. Within a few steps he was ontop of the water. He stood there as he talked, the sun shining down on his irridecent path.

"Move?" He said puzzled. "Why would you want to tyravel all the time?" He said simply. The thought of moving continuously made him tired. Oh how he hated to walk for miles. His past didnt help his physical loathing. He bowed his head once more. "You ayre welcome heyre...If you'd like..." He said then turned and started to walk away from the tree, over the waters surface. His wake was still crystalized and supportive. Just in case she decided to follow, though he doubted she would.

Traveling...what a waste. He slowly moved over the waters surface, small rainbows dancing off of the newly iced over surface. His white fur glistened in the suns light, adding pure contrast to the different hughes of blue that spotted over his body. As the wind picked up a bit, his manes moved freely, making him feel alive and untrapped. He loved having his freedom, especially in a place that he called his own. Home.

He did not mind the company of others. He prefered to be alone but if he had to be around another....he hoped it was a beautiful mare. He smirked as he walked away from her...shes not leaving, not yet at least.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

She could scent the ice before she looked up to see it. It was beautiful, the same deep blue that shone like glass that she remembered, and without thinking, she stepped closer, breathing in the arctic scents, cool and clean. Her mouth went dry like she hadn't drank in ages, and she felt uncomfortably hot, and longed to lie down on the cool ice and feel refreshed again, just like she did as a filly.

His questions made her feel like a silly yearling, chasing after flurries, like he thought her ridiculous. Somehow, this felt like an awful thing to happen, and she mumbled, still fixated slightly on the ice. "I... have... to move. It's... how my dam lived. Moving." It was an exhausting life, always moving, looking over her shoulder, she couldn't remember the last time she had felt rested.

His next words jerked her from her fixatation on the icey path spreading behind him as she turned to stare at him like he was crazy. Stay here? Why on earth would he offer such a thing to a mare like her? "I thought you... why would you... I'm not nice company." She finally said, looking slightly angered at how baffled he made her feel. He was walkeding away now, and she felt a flash of chilling cold annoyance again. He was just walking away so simply? She stepped forward, her fluffy feet setting down on the ice with hardly a whisper, like a snowflake's embrace, as she began to step carefully over the water, her cropped mane tousled and her little tail flicking seriously as she strode without having to concentrate too much on where she stepped. Her early seasons of learning to run and play on snow and ice alike hadn't left her yet, and she felt a delighted sense of joy at the feel of the cold slick surface beneath her, and its cool chill spreading through her, cooling any traces of hot anger, making her feel calm for the first time in awhile.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Misery walked slowly, his tail dragging over the icey wake. He heard her replies as he was walking away, stopping suddenly to look back and reply. "Nice company?" he questioned, his face turning sour.

"I neveyr asked for NICE company...and moving is pointless" He snorted angrily. Her comment for some reason twisted him the wrong way. How could one know if they were NICE company or not and traveling around as not so nice company...was even more redundant. That angred him. They used to tell him everywhere he went that he was not NICE company...He was a Misery. Nothing NICE could EVER come from him. His head started to pound with anger as he thought of his past.

With a shake of his head he regained the present, his past faded into the depths of nothingness. His eyes focused once more and searched for the mare, who was now close in toe. He looked at her as he stood taller. "Would you LIKE to stay?" He asked almost uneasily. Obviously he was scared of her answer.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

She halted, fangs visible as her mouth was open and a bit turned down, looking perplexed and lost, snorting slowly after he spoke, startled by the odd flash of emotion he had shown, since he had been nothing more then calm and neutral since she had arrived in his grotto, aside from the slight arrogance. His disapproval, after her intitial surprise and conusion had worn, off, sparked a bit of icy flame through her veins. He first baffled her, and now acted annoyed at her, when it was all his fault in the first place? Suddenly everything felt like his fault to her, and as she glared at his back, something clicked in her mind. This stallion was like black ice- looks cool, refreshing, glittery, but when you stepped on it, it cracked and sent you to an watery dangerous abyss.
How dare he act so? All high-and-mighty, then making fun of her? She stomped a silken-feathered forehoof and snorted, stomping past him when he spoke for the second time, looking up at him to bare her teeth ferally and snarl coldly. "Gee, maybe I would have, but it seems perfectly cleayr that YOU do not wish me to, you... you... fluffagyrump!" Her bobbed tail and tufted feet, along with her cropped mane, seemed almost poofed up in anger, as she turned sharply to stalk away,still over the water and on his ice bridge, not really looking where she was going.

(Fluffagrump is a real insult! Maybe.. XD And aside from that... *rolls eyes* Oh Eve.)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

His face turned annoid as she started to get flustered, stomping ahead of him. He reared up his head as she walked infront of him, stopping him completely. He looked down on her from the corner of his eye, his nose pointing to the heavens. "Tyread softly queen...Believe me, If I didnt want you heyre...Youd know it..." his voice trailed off as he stepped back, his head falling back to norm. He found her antics amusing.

"No need for insults..." He said with a slight chuckle. He had no clue what her insult implied but it didnt bother him either way. Before he knew it he was staring at her pale blue back, she was walking away! Hillarious how she chooses to...pout? He chuckled internally. His lips cured to a smooth swirl, his face becoming more attractive. He was always much more handsome with a smile.

Luck was on her side today. She may not have been watching where she was going but HE was. With each of her steps more and more ice grew under her, aiding her walking on water effort. He stood there in the center of the pond, watching her vere off to the side. The once ice wake behind them evaporating into the water as it was before. They were floating on flat glaciers. He wondered how long it would take her to realize she was in the middle of a pond on ice.

"Stop..." He said simply, still standing in the center of his icey path. He hoped she wouldnt keep walking, he could only freeze water so far away from himself.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

She could feel those glacier blue eyes focused on her wintery back, and flicked her tail at him to show just how annoyed she was at him. Tread softly? Ha! What did she have the be afraid of? Being wet wasn't an awful thing, this wasn't the cold waters of the north, it was a mere pond. She didn't need his advice, or his guidance, or his... whatever else he was pushing at her!

She turned about and gave him a dirty look. "Theyre is QUITE the need foyr insults, Black Ice. You ayre the most confusing and ayrrogant stallion I have EVEYR met, and don't you think for a SECOND that I would EVEYR fall foyr that handsome face!"

She was practically shrieking like a winter storm, her nostrils flaring with little puffs of fog and bared fangs, her fluffy feet pawing at the ice while her tines waved the icicles clinging to them like they were a war banner. A bit of the strand of lights slumped a bit so it was hanging over her eye comically, as the realization of her words dawned on her, and she quickly backed up, blowing and making odd little whuffling noises as she struggled to find a way to gain face.

Her tail was flicking urgently, and without thinking, she froze at his stop, a few inches from where the ice grew too thin to perch on any longer. She growled to herself at being stuck between him and the end of the ice, and lowered her head some, less threatning-like, but more like she was mulling to herself over what to do.

(Having WAY too much fun with her. XD Its fun to play an impulsive cold angry little grump!)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Black Ice? He thought to himself for a second, standing tall and strong. His face seemed to sqint and squish in a funny yet very focused face. He seemed to stare past her as he thought about the new alias. His face folded back to normal and fell into an amused smile. "I like that..." he said. Referring to the new nick name. Her harsh words continued to fly from her mouth like bats from a cave, fast and numerous.

Her last cut was deep yet Misery seemed unphased by her threats. He laughed as she stopped talking. Not just an ordinary laugh, a hearty laugh. He merged laughter with language to say "At least you said I was handsome.." he errupted back into oaughter, his clawed foot stomping the ground with glee.

As her lights started to fall he started to laugh more. So hard a tear ran down his face. He was bent over at the hilarity of this mare. As she neared towards the edge of the ice he stopped laughing quickly and looked at her. "Please...Queen, don't step fuyrther" he stepped towards her. He almost seemed panicked that she would fall in the water.

(She seems like alot of fun XD I love her attitude and cold ways)
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Eve looked affronted as he laughed, jaw parted some, confused at the fluttering feeling in her belly. Laughter was a rare sound to fall upon her ears, unless it was the jeering snickers of taunts. But his laugh was different, and reminded her of early nights spent laying in the cave and looking out at a wonderous world of ice, before life became a steaming jumbled up stew of issues, too hot to touch upon, or risk boiling over into her emotions. His laugh was like snowfall, comforting and soft, yet refreshing like ice.
But he was laughing at her! She forced herself to remember, trying not to dwell on his deep rumbling bouts of laughter. She growled softly to herself, shuffling a hoof, confused as to why nothing came out right in front of him. He should be deeply chastised, not cracking up. Her ears swiveled back as she tried to flick the lights back up onto her tines, gritting her teeth together. His words made her feel all hot. Ugh, she preferred the chilled feeling she had had a few moments past. He was pawing at the ice and pratically crying with amusement, and she growled softly. "Am I some soyrt of enteyrtainment?" She huffed out a small breath, and eyed him with narrowed eyes.

"I am not that stupid, to fall off the ice!" She snorted, shaking her crowned head in indignitation. "I am not some stupid little filly who is heyre foyr youyr amusement!" She stomped a foot and gave a small suprised gasp as her fluffy foot slid off the ice and into the warm water, looking like she was tipping back into the pond itself.

(We knew it was going to happen! XD She is fun, however, if her character gets to be too much, just tell me. XD Her sort of personality is totally new for me, some Im experiementing and testing out as I get to know her better. Eventually (as in when she's in the song) she'll probably just become a cold mare who acts all stiff but actually likes having the others around. sometimes. XD)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(Sry!!! ive been busy and sick and bleh :( Ill be writing my reply tonight or tomorrow. To be honest im not feeling too hot so probly tomorrow. ^_^ I love her personality! :D The cold ones are the best ^_^;; at least in Misery's eyes. ;D *hugs* I promise Ill reply asap)
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

(Sokay! Im up with Dapples anyway, this is the first time ive been on *hugs tight* Get some rest! ;D im glad misery approves of her!)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Misery's laughter turned to panic as she started to fall off the edge, the corner of his eye catching the fall. He dashed towards her ignorning her tantrum of grumpy comments. As she started to fall into the water rump first, a thrown emerged out of the water, made entirely of ice. Within seconds she was sitting in a larger than life ice thrown. Vapor misted over its cool exterior. Misery stoped infront of her and smirked.

"Id say I told you so...But...I think you would pyrobly bite me..." he snickered at his horrible joke about her fangs. He stood there glee filled, knowing he saved her from the watery embrace. His tail swished back and forth softly, the tips brushing over the cold ice below him. Fish and other animals swam under his feet as he stood there, only the top layer was frozen completely. "Ayre you done tyring to be so solitayry?" He scrunched up his face as his lips finished moving. He was starting to become frustrated.

It seemed no matter what the mare did, he came up with something to counteract it. It seemed he was enjoying himself though.

(Sorry!!!! -_-;;;; omg life is crazy! D:)
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Eve felt the jolt in her stomach as she slipped back, feeling out of control as she slid backward sharply, the cold waters lapping at her furry feet, when a smooth glass like material rose from the waters, filling her with a delightful chill when she found herself perched in an awkward little sitting posistion on the wintery chair. She snorted in surprise, amazed that she wasn't underwater, and was instead sitting on such a marvelous creation, almost as lovely as the way the Misery had covered himself in ice. The vapor wreathed around her antlers, fogging up her sparkling little lights.

She stared at him with wide ice-blue eyes, jaw dropped some to expose the sharp little needle-like fangs he was referring to. "I would... would not give you the pleasuyre of knowing you yruffled me enough to bite you!" She hissed softly, but glared down at the icy seat quietly. If Samanayrs could blush, she would be brighter red than the light perched at the tine of her right antler.

"Oh, and you think I'd be betteyr off not solitayry? With you, I suppose?" She said slowly, softly, but less heatedly than before, more chilly-like. She didn't understand others, or feelings, she barely understood that perhaps, she maybe, sort of, kinda, liked the sound of his voice and his presence. Most Samanayr voices annoyed her, however, his was deep and serious, chilling her to the bone. The cold aura he gave off and the way he used ice was fascinating to the Sam from the tundras and ice caps of the north.

(No worries love! *snuggles* I understand!)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Miserys face turned cold as she spoke her last words. He stepped back and raised his head, almost arrogantly. "with me?" He said simply. "You say it as if I am some fate woyrse than death" he snorted angrily. He felt belittled and offended. He knew he could have let her fall...still could, just couldn't bring himself to letting it happen. She was cute when angry but he would never tell her. He decided to brush off her cold comments, their ice chill was exhilarating.

"You don't have to.." he mumbled as he dropped his head a bit. A part of him felt degraded.
My Sams!