The Begining...(Open RP)OVER

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

The Begining...(Open RP)OVER

Post by RikkuGirl »

(This is an OPEN RP anyone may join in with any sam they want. Though I suggest one that can fly or that is equipped with fur for the cold. This is a character forming RP and im hoping to get my colts name out of this as well. :) This RP Will be a fast rp since I have to create it before he grows up! ^^;; So if your planning on joining please be ready to go! )

Securely hidden within a cave, tucked within a mountain, surrounded by gorgeous ice and snow, there was a nest of blue and white fluff that had silk like hair braided in it. The nest was made from the fluffy fur of a large northern stallion. A small blue ball of fluff lay nestled within the nest. With each few seconds the small ball would inhale then exhale, breathing peacefully. It’s alive! Upon closer examination of the ball, it’s noticed that there is a small mint leaf sticking out of one end in between small horn nubs. Oddly enough the plant seems to be attached to the ball! Though the cave was in a cold atmosphere, the cave stayed rather warm inside; the heat from the planets core warming the caves stone walls.

A beautiful butterfly winged mare emerges from the inner of the cave walking towards the small ball. Her eyes twinkled with sheer happiness as she approaches the small being. Her blue and purple swirl pattern seems to flow as she walks gracefully, stopping upon reaching the nest. Her long silky hair flowed like a waterfall down as she lowered her head to nuzzle the small fluffy ball. It moves! The mare smiles as she pushes the ball a little, forcing its small butterfly wings to poke out. Small eyes emerge within the ball as a head sticks out completely. Small white feet poke out underneath the ball and lift it from the ground.

The mare kisses the colt and nuzzles his face. He purrs softly, his eyes closing as she rubes her face on his. She coos softly, enjoying the moment. She was a mother. No other mare could be prouder of their offspring than Shimmer. He was a total mimic of his proud father. She saw so much of him in the small colt. She raised her head and looked him over, her butterfly wings flitting with spine tingling glee. Oh how handsome he was. She smiled big, her eyes closing slightly. She tilted her head to the side and stared at him. He chirped as he stared up at her, flitting his wings the same. She then nodded to her baby to come with her, towards the caves mouth. The snow outside was placid and white.

The sun was shining lightly over the distant mountains, their peaks looking as if heaven had kissed them. Birds and other sams flew through the sky in the distance. The small colt purred and snuggled closer to his mother’s leg, peeking out from behind. The world was big. He was unsure of what to do. He slowly peeked out and then back behind the safety of her leg. All that was visible was a small leaf sticking out haphazardly. She looked down and snorted with a semi whinny. “Go play my dayrling” She said softly. He poked his head out to the side once more, nibbling on her leg as his eyes absorbed his surroundings. His right legs toes found their way to her leg as well, clenching on as if scared she would move.
Unfortunately his fear became a reality.

Within a second he was exposed completely, his chew toy removed without a warning. He sat there in shock, completely exposed to the outside world. It was cold! He shivered with a sort of squeal, his little wings flittering as he shivered. His fur stood on end, making him fluff up even more. He did NOT like the cold winds. However…He DID like the snow! A small speck landed on his nose. It was cold and wet. He licked it and enjoyed the cold water it created. With a chirp of enjoyment he jumped from his rump and into the snow.

Small tracks laid in his wake as he jumped through the snow. With each jump he found himself deeper and deeper in snow, his final jump causing him to completely disappear with a –Poof-. Shimmer panicked as she saw her colt disappear into the snow. “Baby!” she cried as she floated through the air, her wings flapping gracefully as if she was a dancer in a ballet. Upon her approach she noticed a small green leaf just barely visible out of the hole. It looked as if he was meant to be there, allowing the small plant to grow in the ground instead of on his small head. She fluttered over him and maneuvered herself to pull him out, her head going into the hole and emerging with her fluffy bundle of joy in mouth.

She pulled him out and tossed him into the snow closer to the cave. He landed lightly, his small body absorbing the impact with ease. As he tried to step forward he fell face first into the snow, rump sticking up. Shimmer let out a soft laugh as she rescued her son once more. This time she placed him on the stone of the cave and landed, nuzzling him for assurance. He nuzzled back purring softly then with a loud chirp took off into the snow once more, knee deep. He didn’t travel too far for fear of falling into a snow pocket once more. He stood there for a second in awe.

Snow was glorious.
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: The Begining...(Open RP)

Post by Seren »

(Well, you said she wanted to meet her grandson!)

The chilly air nipped at her sleek dusky coat as she wafted through the cold air on tattered wings, blinking her sweet eyes at the sky about her, her calm outward appearance misleading to the bubbling excitement in her heart, like a fountain about to spill over. Her little filly, who had brought her such true joy, had given birth to a baby she had yet to see, since she had just recieved word that past day of her grandchild's birth. Her moon-colored pearl swung on a long silken ribbon, flashing in the midmorning light as she sailed onward towards her daughter's song, nestled among the deep blanket of snow.

On a different day she probably would have felt a nudge of slight melancholy at the nipping air and heavy blankets of snow frosting the land underneath, and wonder what a Northern stallion like Chill saw in such a place, however, any trace of that quiet gloom was overtaken by the joy and excitement of seeing her lovely Shimmer and her grandfoal. She fluttered through the air and plopped down in the snow to trot through the snow, wings pulled up to glitter like stained glass windows, blinking her amethyst eyes as she crested a hill and spotted the cave where Shimmer would be. A small whinny escaped her, and she was pleasantly surprised at the cheery sound, trotting forward through the wintry blanket.

(Whee Fail! XD)
Last edited by Seren on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signature under construction!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Shimmer's ears perked as she heard a familiar voice calling to her. "Motheyr!" She looked up a huge smile on her face. She stopped herself from running towards her, remembering she was now a mother herself! She looked down at her foal. "That's Gyrandma!" She said excitedly. The colt looked over at the tattered winged mare, her expression ...priceless.

A small squeal escaped his throat. The small colt pounced through the snow, falling into another deep part. He poked his head out and looked up towards his granddam. He chirped happily, his little mint leaf casting a shadow on one eye, blurring his vision of her.

Shimmer watched as her son bounded towards his elder. She watched as he fell into a deep drift. She walked over and greeted her mother with a nuzzle to her face and down her neck. "Hello motheyr" She said with gleeful eyes. She turned her looked at her baby. "Meet youyr gyrandcolt" She said as she walked over and pulled her son from the hole, his hooves tucking in. A small draconic tail protruded out his backside and then tucked under him.
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

(I replied! and possibly failed. *hugs back tight* Thanks for the necklace bit, I got confused!)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(^_^;; I replied... lol *hugs* <3 I Think I already came up with a name ^_^;;;

Inclement of the Chilling Depth. :3 what you think? )
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Depths felt her heart soar some at the sound of her filly's... well she was a mare now, but she'd always be her filly... her filly's voice rose through the air, and she found herself wanting to gallop, having to force herself to stay at a brisk trot through the drifts, her eyes sweetly sparkling as she gazed ahead at the swirled form of her daughter, with the elegant butterfly wings so perfect and untainted. A little furry blue bundle came pelting through the white blanket to her.

He disappeared for a moment, and she bit back a little noise of surprise and worry. He was only just born and she was already worried, almost as worried as she had been with Shimmer! She peered down to find a cobalt face blinking up at her, adorned with a bit of leaves growing from his forehead, and little nubs. Her heart skipped a beat as she gazed upon his precious little happy face. She leaned back to blink when Shimmer approached, torn from her studying her grandson, nuzzling back after a brief moment, making a soft nickering sound. "Hello deayr." She blinked wider as his whole little form came into view, all curled up like a little kitten, her heart melting more.
"Hello theyre little colt." She couldn't help but smile.

( I LOVE ET. <333 So cute. I love how you fit in Depths, I'm sure she'd be so touched by that. XD
Alright, I figured since she used to be rather melancholy and a pessimist, she'd worry, even if she's happy. That okay? I also think she's just such an introspective character that she's very close to a few choice Samanayrs that she adores, namely Shimmer.)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

The small curled up baby hung in his mothers mouth, his tail finding its way to his mouth as he sucked on it gleefully. His little eyes looked directly at his granddam as he suckled the tip of his tail. Shimmer closed her eyes in greeting as her mother whinnied to her. She walked towards her, baby still in mouth, and nuzzled up to her face. After their short but love filled nuzzle, Shimmer placed her son on the ground; his little rump padding his soft landing.

He sat there, tail still in mouth. His body starting to fall over to the right side as he lost balance, his tail returning to its rightful place...behind him. With a chirp and a shrill squeal the small colt lept to his hooves and waddled his way to his granddam, approaching her with a coo. He sat down just as he got to her large toes (They were as big as he!). He looked up, almost falling back.

Shimmer smiled and looked to her mother. "Isn't he a peyrfect yreplica of his fatheyr?"
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

The longer she stared at the fluffy little bundle, the more she fell for him, her eyes taking in every little aspect, every curl of cobalt blue, every little breath he took, as he sucked contently on his tail. A draconic tail! What an interesting trait on such a fluffy little colt, but to her, it only added to his all-around charm. She could already see him prancing about through the snow, wooing mares who would be helpless against him. Her heart swelled some with pride, as she lowered her head as he approached, smiling wide when he toppled over, blinking down at his little sweet face as he sat at her hooves, mumuring softly. "Oh... yes he is..." She glanced up to give her a gently loving look, remembering how sweet of a baby she had been. "But he is like you as well..." She gently breathed out a warm breath, stirring the leaf on his mint stem and smiling with a quiet contented joy, rustling her wings and eyeing his wings, which reminded her not only of Chill, but a bit of Shimmer too.
She was happy for her daughter and the stallion, most happy, and couldn't wait to see him grow and change into a young stallion. She wondered, silently, how Shimmer would do when he would have to leave one day. It had been hard for her when Shimmer had grown up, how would her daughter do?

(Oh rg, I'm sorry for failing! If there's anything in particular you'd like to do to help with his character development? Send me a message if you'd like to discuss in detail... :3)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Shimmer laughed, her voice echoing like a wind chime spreading joyous tune across the air. She looked down at her baby, proud. He was so fluffy and innocent. She could only imagine what he would grow into. Look at his father! He was destined to be a large powerful Stallion, though his cute mint leaf doesnt help his masculinity.

"He does...Hes Clumsy.." She snickered aloud as she spoke. She was a VERY clumsy filly. She would go face first into just about everything, hopefully her colt wouldnt be as discombobulated.

The baby colt started to purr as he leaned onto his granddam. She was warm and soft, very soft. He snuggled on her leg, his small body only but a speck compared to hers. He then looked to his mother for comfort. His granddam was the first other sam he had ever seen! Besides his mum and dad of course. He hoped he was doing the right thing. He then sat on his duff and looked up to Depths with hopeful eyes, he wanted physical touch.

(Baby nuzzles and hugs! :D)

(DONE :D lol sry ^_^;;)
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Okay... are you still not done? ^__^''')
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Re: The Begining...(Open RP)OVER

Post by Seren »

Awwww. </3 Sadness. Still, it was fun!

And I LOVE HIM. *desperately wants to snuggle*