Lazy fun

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Lazy fun

Post by RikkuGirl »

This is an RP to just pass the time. Please join whenever youd like and just have some fun! Sam accents are not required if you dont want to use them in this rp, as this is just to have fun and get to know eachother!

Please post a picture of your certed sam *the one with the name please* and then get to posting!

Chilling sits under the willow tree that overlookes a large lake. Her bat wings are tucked neatly to her sides. The wind blows gently as if coaxing all out of hiding. She smiles big as the sun emerges from the semi-overcast clouds.

"What a beautiful day" She says outloud, her voice is sweet and cheery. "I wonder who all is around today..." She stands up and lookes around, swishing her tail back and forth as she does so.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Math
Life without Sams is like Life without Air... It's Not Possible!

Re: Lazy fun

Post by Math »

As Lull slept underneath a willow tree, she heard the voice of another creature. Though she was more reserved and sleepy than normal, she opened her eyes and raised her head a small tad to see another sam.

The mare was covered in stripes, and appeared to look much more wintery than Lull, who looked more like a carrot.
ImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Chilling expanded her bat wings to give them a streatch. She had been by the willow for only a few minutes, but just that made her muscles tense up.

She streatched all her wing muscles and then began to flap them. Not knowing anyone was around she flapped as hard as she could. The grass began to sway and dirt and dust began to pick up where she was flapping. With each flap her legs lifted more and more off the ground until she was fully floating off the ground, just inches though.
My Sams!

Math
Life without Sams is like Life without Air... It's Not Possible!

Post by Math »

Getting to her trembling feet, Lull examined the mare from ears to toe. Giving a sheephish, tired grin, she introduced herself.

"Hello, my name is Lull of the Lazy Summer... but call me Lull..." Her eyelids slowly shut as she gave a smile, "what is your name?"
ImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Chilling fell out of the air. Her body it the ground almost hard as she freaked out from the new visitor. "WOH!" *CRASH* "Where did you come from!?" She said as she got back up on her feet, shaking her wings and tucking them back to her sides.

"Im Chilling of the Glacial Skies, but you can call me Chilly for short" She blurted out, her eyes closed happily as her mouth took over her face with a smile. "You got the jump on me there Lull... didnt know anyone was around" She said with a sheepish grin, she felt kind of embarassed.

"Oh.. and sorry for the wind, I hope I didnt get anything in your eyes"
My Sams!