"I Need to Get Away..."

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

"I Need to Get Away..."

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

(Well, I haven't RPed in quite a while, and I didn't think a desert based RP was the place to start with either of my Sams, so I decided to start a new one. I hope you guys don't mind anti-social Sams! X3)
Calamity took a deep, calming breath as she made her way toward the border of The Song of the Fluttering Feathers' territory. It hadn't been very long since the Song had filled up, and Calamity, being the anti-social Sam that she was, already needed a break from it. While she did get along quite well with them, Calamity needed her space every once in a while, something that she got only rarely with a full Song. So, she had decided to begin a little adventure-type thing to find a good, decolate spot in which she could be alone.

Having crossed the territory border only a few minutes ago, Calamity was already starting to get hungry. Silently cursing her speedy metabolism, Calamity made a quick scan of her location, hoping to spot food instantly and get a jump on her adventure. Unfortunately, nothing but inedible leaves and plants were strewn about the forest floor, and thus, nothing to eat. With a sigh, Calamity began weaving her way through the trees, hopeful that food would show itself soon.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: "I Need to Get Away..."

Post by RikkuGirl »

(Ive been DYING to be in an RP that stays alive! :D Keep the faith! *hugs* ^^ I love calamity :3 *steals*)

A pair of purple eyes scanned the floor below the tree line. In their scan they pick up a white feathered female searching for something. The eyes narrowed as they squinted to get a better look. They looked her over up and down, almost as if trying to assess her threat level. “What ayre you looking foyr?” A voice sounded above Calamity. “If youyr looking foyr food you had betteyr look elesewheyre. Theyre isn’t wateyr ayround foyr meteyrs” The voice sounded again. The eyes quit squinting and opened up wide. With the sound of breaking branches and leaves falling a body appeared to compliment the voice.
Gracefully Depths leapt from the branch above Calamity and stood there standing infront of her. “Ive got a secyret place foyr my food… If you want to go… I guess I could show you.” Her tattered wings wavered in the wind that blew through the maze of trees. Her tail lay flat on her rump, no movement. She was still unsure of this female but felt strong enough that if needed, she could run or fight. “So… you coming oyr not?” She said as she turned to walk down a hidden path behind some thorny bushes.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

(*steals back*)

Calamity jumped as she heard the voice from above, suprised that someone else was out here. As the mare came into view, the first thing Calamity noticed was her wings, which appeared to be quite tattered, but otherwise gorgeous. Quickly, Calamity tried to assess this mare's threat level, to her mission and her safety. No sharp things, from the looks of it, low energy, tattered wings... Not too much of a threat. As the mare turned to walk away, asking if she was coming, Calamity's stomache replyed, giving a low rumbling noise. "Yeah, I'm coming," she said, hoping that the mare had not heard.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Depths tossed her head so all her mane was on one side. Her ear flicked as the females belly grumbled in agreeance with getting food. A faint smile fadded on her face as she turned and began to walk, the feathered female close in toe.

"Im Depths of the Endless Hoyrizon, by the way... but you may call me Depths if you please" she said very monotoned. "What may I call you?" She said stopping to let the female walk with her instead of behind.

"Its kind of an oasis of fyruit... Well at least thats what I like to think of it as...." She giggled to herself. She knew it was no oasis, just a very well hidden spot where many fruits and berries tended to grow but she liked the thought of it being a special place.

"I dont normally show people this but by the sound of youyr inteyrnals... You need it more than otheyrs" She gave a smile to the white female then turned and looked forward again, her legs walking at a normal pace.

The trees seemed to dance when the wind flew by and the sun felt nice on the skin. Depths wasnt normaly a social sam but she would never turn down some one in need, no matter how dire.
My Sams!

Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Calamity glanced up as the mare spoke again, realizing that she had been watching the ground while following. "You may call me Calamity of the Broken yRaindow, oyr just Calamity if you'd like," she then fell silent as Depths spoke of the place where food was, triggering another growl from Calamity's stomache. She's very friendly... thought Calamity. And definately not freakishly hyper either. I might be able to get along with her... When Depths said that she didn't normally show people this, Calamity couldn't help the little pang of guilt that shot through her. "Thank you, veyry much. I yreally appyriciate youyr help." she said, trying to make the guilt go away.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Depths gave an awkward smile as Calamity said Thank you, she wasn't really used to having appreciation. She heard as the females stomach growled again. "Seems to me youyr moyre hungyry than I thought... " She laughed out lound, not obnoxiously but just a simple happy laugh. Her eyes shut as she giggled out loud, her teeth showing a litte, pearly white.

Depths purple toes made perfect impressions in the dirt, it was soft and moved easily with pressure; she did enjoy that feeling. A dragonfly flew onto her shoulder and just caught a free ride, she payed it no mind.

"So... wheyre ayre you fyrom? Ayround heyre?" Her quiestion was generaly simple and straight forward. She was not one for small talk but the awkward silence would have been worse, so she decided to break the ice more.
My Sams!

Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Calamity blushed slightly, frustrated at her stomache for giving her away so easily. She watched as a dragonfly landed quietly on the mare, which Depths seemed to pay no mind. "Actually, I live not too fayr off, with the Song of the Flutteyring Featheyrs. It's a full Song, and I needed to get away for a bit," Calamity paused, thinking about what to say next. "What about you? Wheyre are you fyrom?"
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

"Heyre... Theyre... anywheyre I feel like being is my home, though I guess you could say I belong with my Song, Song of the Celestial Lights. My stallion, Glitteyr of Moonless Nights, is veyry lenient with me and allows me to yroam as I please; as long as I yretuyrn to him eveyry night" She gave an odd smile. She was obviously loyal to her stallion but seemed to enjoy her time free, away from her song.

“Besides, he is too busy with Byright of Winteyr Noon…” Her voice seemed to trail as she mentioned the lead mares’ name. Her face cringed a little as she thought of her. Its not that she didn’t like her, its that she was jealous of her status, Depths wanted to be lead. She wanted to be the apple of Glitter’s eyes. Since she wasn’t, she decided to stay in the song but pull her disappearing acts from time to time to give herself space from the one she envied most and the one she loved.

She just shrugged and kept walking; the dragonfly flew away after the disturbing shrug. “So I guess I’m from this ayrea. My song yresides just oveyr a ways… about a 20 minute walk?” She said as she looked into Calamity’s eyes. “So why ayre you out of youyr songs land?” she asked inquisitively. Her eyes lit up a little as she waited for a reply. She wasn’t totally anti-social, just partially. She did however like to hear of others life stories and adventures, lore and stories were some of her favorite things.

“Almost theyre…” She said as they walked side by side.
My Sams!