Song of the Singing Light

Geocities will be closing this year, and so we've put together a collection of all of the Songs hosted on Geocities.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Song of the Singing Light

Post by silvermoondragon »

(Ok, so here is the Song of the Singing Light salvaged from Here(link). I tried to keep the text and feel of the song from the page. Right now the images are just linked from the Geocities page. This song is run by Sirah)

A pale equine with a mane of red, blue, and green clears his throat from his position by your feet in an attempt to politely gain your attention. When you look down be begins a what is obviously a rehearsed speech, sounding a bit nervous.

"Um, Gyreetings Wandeyreyr. I am Mystic of the Gyrowing Dawn, the stallion of Singing Light song. Feel fyree to look ayround if you wish.. but please, leave the membeyrs of my song wheyre they are." He pauses for a moment, then bobs his head and disappears rapidly into the undergrowth.

~MEMBERS~

Mystic of the Growing Dawn
Stallion
Caretaker: Sirah - lady_sirah@yahoo.com

Shining of the Rainforest Sunlight
Mare
Caretaker: Sirah - lady_sirah@yahoo.com

Rock of the Frozen Ground
Mare
Caretaker: Aylura - aylura@yahoo.com

Drifting of the Sky's Clouds
Mare
Caretaker: Blue Mist - silver_syren@yahoo.com

Contemplation of the Broken Prism
Mare
Caretaker: Luminaire - Shamoe@hotmail.com

~OFFSPRING~

Glimmer of the Flaring Stars
Mare
Mystic of the Growing Dawn x Shining of the Rainforest Sunlight
Caretaker:

~STATUS~

Closed?

It is listed under Sushi's list of songs that are "eligable for extended breedings" but the song page states "Accepted Fosters - None, other then those with a Samanayr in the Song"