Not quite mission accomplished

Share your artistic endeavors here!
Sarnah
Samanayr
Samanayr

Not quite mission accomplished

Post by Sarnah »

This is my baby. His name is Mist <3

Since Angelfire ate most of my image files, I have unfortunately lost his foal stage. I dug out the old Mac that I used until the early 2000s to see if I still had it saved somewhere. I didn't. :[ But I did find this!

Ten-year-old mouse-drawn Mist fanart that I did as a teenager! It's awful but it makes me smile. Thought I'd share. :]
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: Not quite mission accomplished

Post by Orasteele »

Awwh! That's not half bad for being from so long ago! Sometimes those older drawings are the most precious ones. :D
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

Very nice!

I love seeing some of the older sams and your collection is amazing! Welcome back! :)
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I remember that, awesome :D

I took a look but I can't seem to find his foal stage (or adult image, for that matter) but I'll keep looking! It's got to be there somewhere..
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Sarnah
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Sarnah »

Orasteele wrote:Awwh! That's not half bad for being from so long ago! Sometimes those older drawings are the most precious ones. :D
I agree! Since 1998 I've only drawn fan art of one other cyberpet (this picture, hand-drawn but also very old, of Magic Flame from Lexington) so it just cements for me how much I loved this little guy. :] I'm really, really excited that a samanayr community still exists!
oakleafwolf wrote:Very nice!

I love seeing some of the older sams and your collection is amazing! Welcome back! :)
Thank you! I like the older sams, too. I can't quite put my finger on why. I think it might be because they seem a little cleaner/more simple, if that makes sense? It's definitely a different style!
Sushidragon wrote:I remember that, awesome :D

I took a look but I can't seem to find his foal stage (or adult image, for that matter) but I'll keep looking! It's got to be there somewhere..
Funny that you remember it and I completely forgot. ;] I saw "mist.gif" and thought for SURE it was the file I wanted. Oh well! I really appreciate you looking for me. I know you've drawn thousands of them so I imagine it's a tedious task.