Born into nightmares

Share your artistic endeavors here!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Born into nightmares

Post by RikkuGirl »

(I thought I was obsessed with his father... but its official... im overly smitten with this little colt and Well... I have a whole story that I do want to make for him.. Though hes not an rp grow sam... He is still going to get pictures, stories and all that good junk ^.^ Hes just too cute and his story is going to be exciting! So... hope you enjoy! Please feel free to add your own characters into this story if you would like... as of now, he knows NO ONE. o: Not sure if I should put this in rp or not... but... if no one joins in, he will just have a story... >.>;; yyaaa :D thanks guys!)

Time crawled by. Days flowed into nights and vice versa, seeming to merge days together. A small 6 legged colt had experienced this seemingly long timeline of life, unable to escape the world he had been so desperately pushed into. Solid blue eyes darted around the cold damp world he was a part of, for now; Searching for lights of any kind. A shiver ran up his spine as he noticed, he was alone. A small chirp rushes from his mouth as he calls for his mother, unable to see her glow anywhere. Another chirp and then yet another escapes his mouth as he desperately tries to find her; Failing horribly. Stopping his attempts he decided to sit there and wait, knowing "mommy" would never leave him for long.

The cave was dark yet had an almost light sparkle? Any light that would happen to be created would flow through the cave like wild fire, reflecting and bouncing off precious stones, metals and light glitter that adorned the caves thick walls. It was a very pretty home when you could see it. The small colt lowered his head to the ground, thankful for the soft fluff and straw that padded the cold floor beneath him. His small stomach expands and deflates quickly, a frustrated sigh the waste of the effort. His face moves towards the caves entrance, his eyes unable to see the dark world outside of it. He sighs once more, harder than before. His small ears start to twitch as he begins to notice sounds in the dark.

A light tapping of water falling from the ceiling began to echo through the cave. He hadn't noticed it before but as he sat there still and silent; it seemed to get louder with each passing second. The sounds of small feet shuffling over bare floor could be heard as well, critters and insects of all kinds had called his home "home" as well and the snow covered forest outside his mother’s cave. Though his mother lived further in the cave and did not seem to leave often, he seemed to favor closer to the entrance, giving him a chance to be a part of the outside world.

He had fallen in love with the sun. However, was quite unable to partake in its glory, warmth and brightness. His eyes would not have it. Still a colt and still growing, his eyes and body were not developed enough to allow him into direct sun...not just yet. If subjected, his eyes would burn and his body would heat up quickly due to his thicker coat and full tufts. Snow was his savior. The cold air would help to regulate his body temperature and thick sheets of snow in the trees would help to shadow his eyes so he could dart from one shadow to another.

He was quite unhappy with this predicament he found himself moving closer and closer to the caves entrance every day, with the hopes of being able to one day...sleep outside the cave. His mind started to dream of playing outside in the grass with the butterflies and the other colts he would study from afar, within his dark cold cave. His spines relaxed as he accepted the fact that his mother must have gone out to see his father or was deeper in the cave finding food. He sighed one last time and closed his eyes.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: Born into nightmares

Post by SilverDapples »

((XD Mask, little Cider, Retreat, or six leggers Purgatory could be pushed into a lovely little story XD if I do manage to get a baby or two from the breeding's I would say that they could totally be buddies as lil' babies/adults, you'd just have to play around with the whole age part XD XD it would still be adorable. XD Now I'm hoping for babies to play with him... XD))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(( :D I would love for you to! ^.^ He needs friends to be apart of. He is going to be completely RP based and I really want to make him very..... special :3 He already is but I um... ^_^;; Idk im so uberly excited for him I could just pee... So... ya. :D Id love for you to get some babies into this. He will be a "Baby" for a while in rp... because he is going to have alot of adventures, hopefully! :3 Maybe your babies can be apart? :3 Its always fun to have a childs imagination to play with as well ;D <333333 Yay dap! Youll get one! I know it :3 <333))
My Sams!

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

((khe;rgwrse I love roleplaying babies XD but seriously, I'm hoping for a bit of luck, since I get a slot but it's never successful, maybe if I manage to snag a paid slot it'll all be well and then baby madness can ensue! Plus, I only ever roleplayed Rustle as a baby for a short and random time -Seren and I still need to figure out the whole Depths and Siro baby idea we had, or we may just drop that XD-, but I'm sure my little rascals (if they happen *crosses fingers*) will be quite thrilled to be a part of the adventures! x3 prank playing like their mommy and aunty before them... XD XD))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

((OMG HE'S EVEN MORE GORGEOUS THAN HIS PARENTS HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE *continues staring in awe*

I'd be willing to RP Rhythm and/or Fleck for you if you need them. :3 Very tempted to throw Hunter into this though. He needs more RP badly and he's so much fun to play with x3))
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(xD i know!! isnt heeeeeee?! id LOVE for mommy to be in it.... she is his light in the dark places....his first "sun" if you will. :3 hes a mommahs boy for sure! bring anyone in! im gonna be working on thos today :) he will be having an open rp made to allow anyone to rp their females if interested in his song....hopefully he will be able to woo cosmics healer o:

and eeeeeee dapples! we can always rp adults :3 his baby rps are to give backdrop to his movie of a life! :D)
My Sams!