Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Hotsprings » Art and Writing

Post subject: Cosmic's Order
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:42 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

This was the original order posted by le Cosmic.

CosmicDragon wrote:
8D Oh my goodness, guys, this is so generous! I've been really hanging out for some art of Frenzy's past, so if I could put him in as a request that would be awesome.
<33

Username: CosmicDragon
Samanayr Name and ID: Frenzy of the Daunting Dusk (810)
Samanayr Name and ID: Dawn of the Dazzling Sun (Deceased)
Notes: What I'd really love is art of Frenzy and his departed mare... She's a big part of his past, and her death was essentially what changed him into the stone-hearted stallion he is today. Before, he was a lighthearted trickster of a stallion, he didn't really take anything seriously except for his courting of Dawn; he trailed after her incessantly, always trying to impress and amuse her. She was older, perhaps a little wiser, but with a lightness of soul that made her laughter and smile shine like the sun. Unfortunately, as she doesn't actually exist and I haven't been able to pin down her appearance in my head, I'm giving you complete artistic licence with her! ^-^;;

And this is the cool horror I came up with!

She's a Desert Kirin, and she has a crazy design because I had no structure to go off of (cause it's all Cosmic's fault! |< *teasing teasing XD*) the white is supposed to be mock clouds. ALSO Dawn is empathic (since empathy is one of the things Kirin's can have as a special little power)

I tried to merge his adult and yearling looks to make it look an in between point because he isn't fully grown up and no scars/broken-ness because he's young and happy and in loooove before all the badness of life happens, etc etc. Brains.

Other than that, I can't think! XD

He is presenting her with a gift to attain her eternal love >3

Post subject: Re: Cosmic's Order
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:43 am 
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.
There is just... So much adorableness in this picture. So much. :O I love Frenzy's love-struck eyes and that cute little blush he's got going on!!
And Dawn is wow, so absolutely perfect! Her design is amazing, I love the little sunbursts in her chest, her brilliant red hair, AND THOSE EARS~ Such a happy face too...
Man, I just cannot express how perfect this is. You are just. Amazing. All of it.
EMPATHETIC DESERT KIRIN.

((Also, I'm so fail for forgetting to reply to this. D| I'm so sorry it took me so long!))

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:32 am 
Mystery
Mystery

You're too nice!!! I was determined to make sure that he looked like he was really in love with her, since that's how you described it!
You do like her design then? XD I thought it was a bit crazy >> seriously need to work on making thing flow better, anywhoodles, big ears are the best. No lie. XD And I wanted her to have a happy face because of how happy you made her sound when describing her.
:D I'm so very glad you like it though!!! Thank you so much for posting the application for the two of them c:

(Oh don't worry about that! Life can be busy, I'm just glad you got to see it eventually!)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:26 pm 
Samanayr Dreamer

I LOVE IT! OMG its so cute!!!!!

There expressions are just adorable and the poses... so cute! I love how hes so charming with the necklace :3

Very well done! :D Congrats on a great fan art picture cosmic! :)

NICE JOB DAP!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:

Board index » The Hotsprings » Art and Writing