Big Day!!

Talk about anything you want here.
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Big Day!!

Post by ElvenArcher »

Moving truck gets here today!! Only a few more days till we have to be completely out of the house. We aren't quite ready... I have learned that it is very hard to pack 15 years, and 7 peoples worth of stuff. This is the only house my brother has ever known. I hate to leave, but it will be good to get a new start.

I won't be around much today, I hope everyone has a fantastic day! :D :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Big Day!!

Post by RikkuGirl »

Yay for me beginnings ! Good luck ! Hope your move goes super smooth!! :D
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Yeah change is goody and new is alwaysssss nice! Be safe while moving and hope you have fun too! Music while moving helps lol ^_^
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery

Post by ElvenArcher »

Well we are almost all moved. There is a bit more left for storage at the old house. I am staying at the new house to keep an eye one the animals. My family is at the old house finishing up.

I love having the horses in the back yard. Moon is still healing. She has a bit of proud flesh now but the vet said leave it alone for now. I hope we don't have to leave it for long, it is really gross to clean and bandage.

All of this will get some getting use to. I won't be able to be on the internet as much as I was so I won't be around much for a while. After the move it will be job hunting time :D
Stallions
Mares
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Whoo, good luck with everything :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »

Good luck with settling down! More luck with finding that job! And I hope Moon continues to heal. ^^

We'll look forward to seeing you back when the time comes around!
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Good luck with it all!
Toxick711
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Any with Rainbow

Post by Toxick711 »

Good luck! Hope things are going well C:
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery

Post by ElvenArcher »

Well it's been a while. Things have been horribly crazy. We didn't end up getting out of our house on time. Luckily the guy who bought it was understanding and even got his brother to come help us. We had hardly any other help than that. It has been ok living with my grandma. Other than her sister moved in semi uninvited after my grandma told us we could move in, she is horrible to live with :( she has treated us like crap since we moved in. My grandma got married and has mostly moved out so we have just been here with the aunt. The aunt has told all her kids that we are horrible, we never talk to her and she hasn't eaten anything for three days because we haven't invited her to come eat with us when we have made food. That is not the truth, she has made herself food and left everything for us to clean up. She stays in her room all day and doesn't talk to us so of course we haven't talked to her, we never see her. :( We haven't had any time to look for jobs and now my grandma's new husband is buying a small house up the street so we can rent it from him. He also told my grandma to tell my mom that we have to get rid of our horses because we don't have jobs and can't feed ourselves so we have no right to have horses. We have some money saved so, so far we are doing fine.
So much for our fresh start that we thought would be fun. I hate it here. :(

Sorry. You guys probably don't want to hear it but I needed to vent again. :)

Oh by the way Moon is doing a lot better 3 out of 4 legs are healed up. They have ugly scars but we don't care. Leg #4 that was the worst cut up one is taking a long time to get better. The cut itself is healed but it has tons of proud flesh and we aren't sure how to keep the bugs off of it. So it's been bothering her. She bites at the bandages. Yesterday she wouldn't even lets us bandage it she kept kicking at us so we just sprayed it with some medicine and bug spray and left it unbandaged. She has gained quite a bit of weight back as well she is looking great. I'll take a picture tomorrow if anyone is interested in seeing her :)
Stallions
Mares
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Keep strong. Just do what you need to and get out when you can. Don't let her get the best of you. Kill them with kindness!! I'm glad your horse is better!! Can't wait to see a picture. If you ever need to rant, my inbox is open. :) anytime <3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Rythe
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Rythe »

It's okay, ElvenArcher!

I'd probably need to vent in that situation too! There's a lot of all sorts of terrible in there. >.<

I really hope things improve, and I'm really glad to hear that Moon is continuing to get better!

Do keep in touch! We're here if you need it, including my PM box. ^^