Conbadge examples, so many conbadge examples

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Conbadge examples, so many conbadge examples

Post by Sushidragon »

Since I found out I'd be able to attend the convention after all, I've been working hard to get ready. Part of that included making a bunch of conbadge examples, since I had none prepared XD I thought I'd share them since I think they're pretty fun!

I'm calling these ones "bite-sized portraits," since they're portraits and small XD My subjects were Hope of the Heart's Flame, my Sharian character, and Singe.

Fullbody badges! Sparky is Origami_Dragon's bat-dragon character and Sushidragon is my Sharian again.

And finally, the love-pile badges! Cover your character in the things it loves or have them clinging to a pile of things XD There's Sushidragon with a pile of giant sushi, Rythe's dragon character Rythe covered in kittens, and silvermoondragon's gryphon character Keianza giving a hug to a pile of birds!

And that's all from the past couple of weeks, phew XD Almost all packed up and flying out tomorrow, eep!

Funny (not so funny) story about my flight, actually... I called on Monday to book the airport shuttle and they informed me there was no flight at that time. When I checked my receipt I discovered that I'd managed to get my destination and departure cities mixed up @__@ One panicked phone call later I did manage to get that fixed, but given that I'd originally booked my flights in November and was changing them several days before departure, it was a lot more money than I'd been planning to spend on travel.. But I'm good to go now, at least!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Re: Conbadge examples, so many conbadge examples

Post by ElvenArcher »

The badges look awesome!

How much do you charge for the badges?
I would love one to wear around the Comic Con I volunteer at. :D I could advertise for you hahaha XD

Sorry about your flight mix up, glad you were able to get it fixed. Good Luck at the convention, I hope you sell lots if art. :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Oh no! I always worry that I'll do something like that myself. *brings out a plate of fudge* I'm glad you were able to change your flights in time at least!

And all of your conbadges turned out wonderfully! I kind of want to steal that Singe one now. ^^ Good luck, and have fun at the convention!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

So many pretty badges! Good range of designs and colors to showcase your skills too! Was fun watching them get made too!

Sparky turned out adorable! As did the kitten pile on Rythe! They're all lovely, but I think those two are my favorites.

Oh no! Good thing you were planning to take a shuttle and found out about the mixup before the day of the flight though. Would have been even worse to find out the morning of the flight.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

They're all so awesome! I love my squishy little Rio and all her friends, the great horned owl is exactly how I imagined it all grumpy. The little penguins are also very cute, I totally didn't notice them until I looked closer <3
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

OMG LOVE THEM!! ^_^

OOOOoooo one of Delicate playing hide and so seek with Baba. LOL too cute...hope to get her more pets to play hide and go seek with. ^_^
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thanks, everyone :D These and the other badges I did at the convention were so much fun, I'd love to do more sometime!

I need to update my website with badge info, but in the meantime there's prices on the post I made about them on Tumblr:

http://dinosaurandpony.tumblr.com/post/ ... oufur-this
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog