Does anyone know...??

Talk about anything you want here.
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Does anyone know...??

Post by ElvenArcher »

Does anyone know how to contact LakotaWolf?

I would love to ask about one of their Sams.

I would love to see if this Sam of LakotaWolf's would be interested in forming a Song with my boy Drake, but I don't know how to get a hold of them.
I think I found LakotaWolf on Twitter, but I don't have a Twitter and I was told you can't private message on Twitter. :/
I haven't tried sending them a message on here yet, they haven't been on for over a year.
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Does anyone know...??

Post by Sushidragon »

I haven't talked to LakotaWolf in a while, I really need to say hi sometime soon D: Unfortunately I don't think she's doing Sam stuff anymore, though.
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

:( Well poop. There are so many awesome sams that Lakota has *Drools over her Kodyla*

Wonder if they would be interested in letting them be open. o-o; Hope lakota is doing ok.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Post by ElvenArcher »

Sushidragon wrote:I haven't talked to LakotaWolf in a while, I really need to say hi sometime soon D: Unfortunately I don't think she's doing Sam stuff anymore, though.
Hmmmm... Should I even try to get a hold of her? I am a big chicken when it comes to talking to new people and I don't want to bother her if she doesn't want to do Sam stuff anymore. :/ :?:
RikkuGirl wrote::( Well poop. There are so many awesome sams that Lakota has *Drools over her Kodyla*

Wonder if they would be interested in letting them be open. o-o; Hope lakota is doing ok.
Yes I drool over the one I post above and this one below, quite often. They are gorgeous. :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I didn't have any luck trying to contact her about a year ago for the last spring fling unfortunately.

Course she might have been confused by the random email I sent her titled Misery Song :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage