Pokemon Go!

Talk about anything you want here.
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Re: Pokemon Go!

Post by ElvenArcher »

I chose Charmander. My younger sister and brother did as well.

I almost caught a wild Charmander about 2 days after I started playing, but my game froze on the Pokeball and I had to restart. I haven't seen one since.
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Yeah I've been getting out a lot more, hunting pokemon! I live in a university town and pretty much all of downtown is covered in pokestops and gyms. And so many people are out playing! It's just crazy! Servers are still glitching up a lot for me, so that's frustrating.

I'm team mystic, with a bulbasaur for a starter and managed to catch two squirtles. I saw a Zapados the other day but couldn't track it down
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Yeah servers still glitchy for me and BF also. We both choose blue/mystic also cause riku did. Lol I finally evolved my evee and it became a Flareon. My most powerful so far but my snorlax ain't far behind. Got shoes from an egg. Went to Fun Spot a place here in Kissimmee and stuff all over. Yeah getting me out more too. Been waiting for Pokemon to do this for a longgggg time. Lol ^_^
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Went out to a local event today, it was more awesome than I'd expected. ^o^ About 150 people met and then split up into the three teams (which involved a whole heap of good-natured ribbing and red/blue/yellow facepaint) and did a massive walk around our town, using three different routes.
Just a lot of strategic gym-taking and friend-making~

... IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. XD
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Yaaaay it's finally out in Canada! ..so the servers have been constantly down and busy, oops XD I chose Charmander as my starter!

Mr Sushi and I tried taking the kids out for a walk yesterday to catch some Pokemons but it was slow going and they spent most of the walk complaining about how hot it was :p Then I went for a walk this morning but didn't realize the app actually had to be open to function, oops.. Mr Sushi went out last night and said there were a lot of parents our age at the playgrounds with kids whining that they were bored and wanted to go home XD

We were downtown-ish for swimming lessons this morning and there were a ton of gyms and pokestops around, I'll need to go exploring on my bike sometime soon! There's a few number of pokestops in my neighborhood because all of the little parks and playgrounds are pokestops, so that's pretty nifty.

I do wish you could hook up a Fitbit or something to the game instead of relying on just GPS, I'm on the treadmill right now during nap time and have eggs to hatch! >:[

Here's me and the kiddos all geared up for our first Pokemon adventure!

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t3 ... 6122_o.jpg
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog