Well, that was fun..

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Well, that was fun..

Post by Sushidragon »

The bad news: I spent 3 hours at the ER last night after being woken up by agonizing stomach pain.

The good news: I'm fine! Just tired today.

The amusing news: The resident who saw me did an ultrasound to check out my digestive system and was super excited because apparently my organs show up really well on ultrasound XD When the supervising doctor came for a look too they were both thrilled and gushing about how well everything was displayed.

So, go organs?
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Operetta
Mystery
Mystery

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by Operetta »

Glad you're okay and yay for easy to see organs! Must make doctors like you for sure. :)
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Post by Esperanza »

Yay for organs!! But I'm sorry, Sushi. I hope everything went okay and that you'll be back to normal soon! <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I've only had ultrasounds while pregnant before, I had no idea my organs were so accessible XD I'm irrationally proud of this fact.

Feeling somewhat better today but hoping I don't get woken up again tonight..
Image Image

Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Oh man, that's scary- I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now though, at least! And having easy-to-see organs sounds like a pretty useful trait to have if you ever need to see a doctor, so I'd say being proud of them is quite reasonable! *grins*
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

o.o that is not fun! I'm glad you are feeling better. Just make sure that if it is in the bottom right hand side of your hip, below your belly button but above your hip, it is your apendix! :I I got mine taken out and almost died, so that was my first thought when you posted that!

I'm glad you are ok. I have had times where the gas in my intestines was so compact that it gave me so much pain. All I had to do was stretch and move around more and they said it would help; which it did.

Glad you are better and have such wonderful innards! :D hahahaha Keep up the good work organs! *Highfive*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thanks, guys! I had an appointment with my family doctor today and he agrees that it's probably just an unfortunate side effect from my new medication. Back to feeling 100% today :D

Yikes Rikku, that must have been scary D: Fortunately my pain wasn't in the appendix area (I'd googled this possibility, of course XD)!
Image Image