Alli is moving!

Talk about anything you want here.
Allihandra
Samanayr
Samanayr

Alli is moving!

Post by Allihandra »

Eep. Hubby got placed in an entirely new country, and after a LOOOOOT of stress and unnecessary cerfuffle, we're ready to go. Flying date is next week (lol breeding season couldn't have been timed better!)

Still have the three cats' paperwork to do/finish and that's still going to take the better part of seven months to get them to us, but at least the biggest mound of the work is done.

Am stressing out, though. It's just so weird and exciting to think that in two weeks I'd be living in a different culture!

Anyways, all good vibes appreciated :D
"Don't be lasagna" - 12th doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Alli is moving!

Post by RikkuGirl »

OMG! That is so exciting! Glad you got your pair in! Hopefully you will get a neat surprise when you get all settled in. What country?! If you don't mind me asking. :) Sounds really exciting. Don't be stressed, feel blessed! Not many get to even leave the countries they were born in! Such a fun experience. I bet you will have a blast. :) Good luck and congrats!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Ooh, that is exciting/nerve-wracking! Hope the move goes smoothly and that you're reunited with your cats sooner than later :D Keep us posted!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

I'm with the other ladies on this one. Good and bad feeling with moving but exciting is veryyyyy goody!! Learning new stuff and getting to try new things woot woot!! Good Lucks!! :D