Breeding season delay/hiatus until September

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Breeding season delay/hiatus until September

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm sorry to have to do this, but I've decided to delay finishing the breeding season Sams on hold until September, when the kids are both back in school.

I'm just finding it very difficult to try and fit everything in without those additional 6 hours a week to draw - which doesn't sound like a lot, but when you're as occupied as I am, believe me, it is XD; I take full advantage of that time when I have it!

With everything that's been going on right now, and still trying to find some time to relax a bit and practice self care, I haven't been able to give Samanayrs the emotional and artistic attention they deserve. I did get all of the outlines finished but the thought of trying to find the time to color them right now just makes me feel stressed, and then guilty, because I've already taken so long with them D: But I want to do them right!

I'll still be around on the forums, of course, and I'll work on coloring if I can, but September is the go-time for sure. And if anyone who paid for a breeding wants a refund, please let me know - it's a while to wait and I'm not holding your money hostage!

To tide you over, I did take a photo of the outlines to share with everyone:

Again, I'm sorry about this, but I look forward to being back ready and raring to go come September!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
ElvenArcher
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: All of them

Re: Breeding season delay/hiatus until September

Post by ElvenArcher »

Take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere. :D
Your health and family come first. We can wait. You'll have no complaint from me <3

That trio of pups is absolutely adorable! <3

Hmmmm.... Which one is mine I wonder. *looks*
The one in the very top right corner?
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pets
ImageImageImageImage