Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Novanight »

Yes, I noticed that as soon as I posted this and then Talon bonked me in the head with one of his wings for saying such a thing about her while mumbling about how talons aren't good for keyboards. :oops:
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Still keeping with the winged theme for Talon <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Crown has decided to take a look around. He is planning to form his song in spring, however... He wants to take a look and make sure his lead mare isnt out there already... waiting for him!

He is fond of the following colors (Doesn't have to be all together but those are the most attractive to him) ^_^:

Green, Brown, Orange, Yellow, White, Black, Dark Rich colors.

Traits he enjoys (Just so you know, these will not affect his decision. His song will be color based mainly and will be an open song):

Antlers
Nubs or smaller head horns
Bob Tail
Bone Mask
Foliage

He enjoys wings and would probably only allow his lead mare to have them, as he cannot fly and is very proud. He could live with his leading lady flying above him... but ALL his ladies, nope... lol

Thank you!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Arright... so here is an extremely large pool of ladies fitting into his very broad color categories who might make an interesting match. He's fortunate that he's not picky! :3 Plenty without wings, too.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

This is Honor and she would like to find Mr. Right! She isn't too picky about traits but colors she is a little BUT anything could happen. Lol She would like a mate that is her kind of colors, blues, little red, white, grey and or black, so aquatic type colors. As for kind of sams not saying JUST aquatic but that would be nice to go swimming together but that isn't a deal breaker. Honor doesn't mind if she is head mare or not. So hope that helps lol! Any suggestion would be great. ^_^ Thank you ahead of time Jennalyn! !

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Here are some fellas for her consideration!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Heya Jenn! I was hoping maybe you could find Mr. Right for my little lady here.

She's not picky at all when it comes to colors or traits but she would like a stallion she can be with when she seeks companionship (meaning, no aquatics or non-terrestrial Sams). Flight is totally fine, just no Stallions who live in the water, in caves, etc. Guide is most concerned with personality. She'd like a steady, stable Stallion (mmm alliteration) with an even personality. Not too much energy and no craziness. XD

That's probably not too helpful but I know how much you love the hunt. <3

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Such a lovely girl. <3 Guessing as best I can with regards to personalities, here are some handsome stallions for her to look through!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

@ harroway: My opinion is Fog and Question!

@rikku: My opinion is Strife and Softness!

Jennalyn you are OMG goody at this. Thank you for your time and help for everyone!
YOUR AWESOMENESS like always!! ^_^ HUGGLES
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Question is my number one pick too, Codress! Thank you and thank you Jenn! I'll contact Janalee and see if she's interested. <3
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Alright, this is simply testing the waters, so to speak, as I have a few mares not in songs and a pair of stallions with an empty slot or two. (If you've made a offer for one of these, please don't be insulted! My Sams and I are just looking. ;) )

Mares
Prefers: TUSKS. Also, natural colors that go well with hers. I have an idea or two for her already, but… ;3

Chortle has already received a few requests (which she is HEAVILY considering) but she and I are a bit curious who else is out there for her!
Prefers: Happy Stallions! Dark or Light Cool Colors (Arctic-y) colors are a plus. She likes Foliage/Perennial Growths, but those aren't a must. Basically those you judge to be happy and with good color combinations for her! :3

Stallions
Slots Remaining: 1
Prefers: Ladies with complimentary colors (naturals with splashes of purple/pink/gold), he likes nature-related traits but they aren't a must. Must be sweet-tempered, as he has some shy mares already. He's a sweet round fella. ^__^

Slots Remaining: 2
Prefers: Mares with pretty, simple patterns/color schemes. His special preference is wings, however, wings that are not draconic, faery or feathered. Abbreviated, Tine, Leg, etc. ^__^ Since he is a flightless Lamanayr, and both of his current ladies are, that's what he wants to stick with. (The mare doesn't have to be a Lamanayr, but it is a plus).
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Stallions for Tusk
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Stallions for Chortle
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Mares for Illusion's wing-not-wing kink:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Mares for Missive:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Thank you SO MUCH Jenn!!!! <333 All that time it took, I really appreciate it! Lots of beauties to drool over and think about! :D
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Even though work keeps my hoppin', I always look hugely forward to matchmaking season. <3 We're inching closer and closer to May!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*waves to Jenn* So, I'm aware that some of these appear a page or two back, but that was just about a year ago, so!

Gloss of the New Chestnut - Song of the Thundering Hooves - 1 slots
Gloss is a fairly laid-back stallion, willing to relax with his mares and just enjoy life. An older stallion, he currently has room for one last equine-mimic mare, or any other mimic mare from the genus Equus.

Mystic of the Hallowed Earth - Song of the Ancient Gods - 1 slots
Hallowed is a bit of a snob. He prefers mares who can trace their lineage back for several generations, those who have ties to any of the Songs of the Rainbow, or are magical with a magical heritage. Those that follow the old gods are especially of interest to him. I have no clue who he might be interested in for his final mare, but possibly an Elemental? (Purely for bragging purposes, I think *eyes him with some despair*)

Prickle of the Evergreen Bough - Song of the Prickly Warmth - 2 slots
Prickle is a grumpy-butt, prone to grunts and grumbles more than actual words. He treats his mares well though, quite willing to spoil them behind their backs and make sure that they have everything they could want. His lead mare Prickle and Warmth are interested in finding another mare or two that can tolerate grumpiness and are winter or holiday themed.

Thrill of the Pebbled Shark - No Song Yet! - 4 slots
Thrill is a curious, cheerful youngster who's just starting out in the world. He's somewhat unsure yet if he wants to settle down, but he's happy to entertain any aquatic ladies! No land-based mares, please!

Bite of the Ancient Tooth
I'm not entirely sure if Bite is looking or not *eyes her* She might need a tougher stallion than normal to convince her to settle down! She might also need a stallion that has no problem with her being in charge >>

Mystic of Celestial Storms
Celestial Storms is looking for a stallion, preferably one who likes star-gazing and won't try to boss her around too much. She gets enough of that from her brother. No real preferences for traits, though she would feel left behind if he flew a lot. She's not sure if she wants to be a lead mare, or even in a song with other mares.

Painter of the Vibrant Dream
Painter is quite picky, and she's looking for a Desert song. She would much prefer to be lead or second mare, and preferably with a winged stallion too. Possibly something (or someone) flashy? May be interested in a pair song only, but she does like having admirers >>

Wind of the Ocean's Dragon
Wind appears to be a curious mare, and quite happy to roam the seas! A traveling song, or one with extensive territory, would probably be best. Aquatic or water-dwelling only! Probably not Northern Aquatic, or cold water based, as she has no fur >>

Mystic of the Aether's Defiance
One wouldn't know it by looking at her, at least until she opens her mouth, but Aether is a bit of a radical! She has no issue with Miseries or Mysteries, and is even willing to be friendly with Sa'kriens! All things that would probably cause most other Mystics to have heart attacks. What can you expect from having a Misery as a father? She maaaay have a potential stallion already, need to do some RPing, but chucking her in here as well. Primarily interested in Miseries! Or Mysteries. She'd be willing to think about settling for a Sa'krien.

Jewel of the Forest's Reflection
Just recently got this mare, so not sure what she may or may not be looking for! Possibly a quiet song? Possibly one of the original stallions?
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For the boys!

For Gloss:

For Mystic, I focused on a few of the newer ladies with a lineage to consider:

For Prickle:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Thrill:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For Painter, Desert fellas:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Wind:
Image Image Image Image Image

For Jewel, focusing on original stallions for now (check images for ID# in database - tried to focus on active owners):
tbiris
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by tbiris »

Okay got a few for you guys XD
Giggles is looking for someone that keep up with his erratic flying and enthusiasm

Ones without personality really for now <<;

Wow I should get on personalities o.O
Last edited by tbiris on Wed May 13, 2015 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codress
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Codress »

KK I have 2 that are looking for some company. Both are playful and can make anyone smile. Chill has a little of a prank streak here and there but nothing to hurt anyone but with the right mare might be able to kick that easy. Mystic a little picky only wants a Stallion with wings! The bigger the better. Both aren't picky with colors but if able to compliment thier that is cooly but not a deal breaker. ^_^ TY TY ahead of time for help on pairs!! ^_^

Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*starts sorting through possibilities*

Though, I think Bite and both of my Mystic girls might have been missed XD *needs to write a rp response for Aether too!*

Edit: And my newest boy!

Bark of the Little Deer! He's based off the Muntjac Deer (aka the Barking Deer XD) Not entirely sure what he's looking for >> Non-carnivorous ladies? Ones with horns? Natural colors? I'm not getting much from him, haha XD
Bighorns
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Bighorns »

Would like to find some mares for my one and only sam. Would like wings if able. Haven't gotten into his personality yet. Thank You for any assistance.

Traits: Fluffy, Tufted Tail, Faery Wings, Pure Black Eyes
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

tbiris!

Winged girls for Giggles:

Fellas for Deluge (I tried to stick to Aquatic-based):

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Aaaaand some ladies for Void (really, his colors could go with SO many ladies... just randomly picking some pretties without more to go on):

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I've got a cache that are thinking about getting in the game!

I'm not too worried about trying to find gals for Dusk, the simple requirement is that anyone who might join have to be able to deal with the desert environment where they live. - he has 2 spots left

Ride would like someone small and happy like her, but she can easily settle with a happy stallion even if he isn't little too. Would probably be best if they didn't have wings, but there can be an exception if someone with wings screams for a little attention there!
Oasis' song has a night theme, so names and/or colors that emulate that theme are preferred above all others, any traits are welcome in this song. - 1 spot left

Image and Image
Both of these boys are interested in starting songs.
Thrall has a preference for mares who are spikey, or otherwise able to take care of themselves - spunk is welcome. Bonus would be interesting ("hypnotic") colors!
Tinder likes rainbows big or small, but he wouldn't turn away a less colourfully inclined gal - he has one cute mare that is asking about him who isn't nearly as colourful. Interesting traits would be fun, but definitely not a deal breaker.

Whoops and before I forgetImage
Joy is also looking for happy guys! She's looking for small guys too, just like Ride, but her boys can have wings (working wings are a must have)

Ride and Joy are both taken care of now!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage