Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Jennalyn »

For Mystic of a Hidden Land, going by her stated taste for large wings (if you want me to branch out, lemme know - there are no male Riders):

Image Image Image Image

Fellas for Wonder:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fellas for Painter:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Bright of Sun-bleached Sand - Tervenna

Mystic of Dancing Cinders - GryphonIce (email)

Fellas for Warmth:

(Food-themed Winter Song with one spot left!)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Stallions for Mystic of the Celestial Storms:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Stallions for Ember:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Stallions for Wound:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Whimsy would prefer a stallion that already has mares in his song though she's not opposed to starting one with the right stallion. I'm more interested in colors that would work well than traits.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tasmen
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Tasmen »

Thorn would love to find a few desert mare's for a song.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I know this thread's been inactive for quite a while, but these guys could use your help. ^^;

Renegade is only after Miseries, Sa'Kriens, their offspring, or potentially some other mares bitter with the world, high tempers, volatile, etc. Pointy bits preferred.

Dance is on the hunt for cold-climate/star-themed mares, preferrably with happy/cheerful/fun-loving attitudes. Willingness to tolerate colder climates is, again, preferred (no hairless/tuftless/Desert Sams).

And finally, Flicker is the pickiest boy of all in terms of physical appearance. He would like to have a Song of Kirins like his parents, but alas, his only Kirin prospects live in climates a bit too extreme for him.

Magic-wielders (especially fire-based ones) are preferred, followed by Sa'Gris' and Illiayrs. He'll likely turn his nose up at normal Sams (especially with 3 or fewer traits), and Hybrids (Combinations are acceptable). I'm honestly expecting to wait a long time to fill his Song, so if you can't find many it's no biggy. <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Ohmigosh! Well, the thread was only inactive due to my derp. :P I really adore this thread and it's so much fun to troll through the database and find thingsssss.

Since my time is limited at the moment, I'll just post a few gals for Flicker's consideration first.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Mystic of the Desert Oasis can't join a song. But Flicker is more than welcome to approach her for an out of song breeding :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Ladies for Dance:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Aaaaaand, while I can't be certain of personalities, here are some spiky ladies that Renegade might be interested in!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Also, TASMEN! I'm so sorry for not getting to this back in June. :P If you're still at all interested in me searching up ladies for Thorn, please let me know. There are some lovely Desert prospects now.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

I'm going to throw this girl at you again Jenn since she can now do songless breedings!

Looking at colors more than traits.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

There are soooo many directions I could go with for colors. Do you have anything particular in mind, like wanting to enhance the colors she already has going on or go in an entirely different direction? Warm/cool? Intense/muted? That sort of thing.

Thanks!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Lol, sure. Definitely enhance the colors she's got. Creamy bases like hers are great, blues, greens maybe red or purple? I'm not looking for super busy patterns or color combos, 2 colors that she doesn't have already at most.

Deserts/desert themed and wings are always love.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Chucking my newest girl in here. She's a bit quirky, and loves telling stories and foals. I think she'd enjoy being in an open song XD

I dunno how easy it is for her to move around on those webbed paws either XD

As far as what she's looking for, probably a stallion without wings, or at least one that can't fly. I don't think she'd mind being in a partially aquatic area, but not fully aquatic. Color wise, something that would make pretty foals? She's not being very picky XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Here's a wide variety of (mostly) wingless fellas to tempt her!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

OMG sooo many pictures of neat Sams not sure my brain can take it all in @.@;

*sorry pretty over load* LOL ^_^

Yeah you all are doing geat job on matching these different ones. Too many would make great babies. Wish I had that talent. lol

Good luck to you all that your Mares/Stallions find the ones you looking for on your Songs. ^_^
Willow
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Post by Willow »

I have no idea what to look for for my Shore o__o

Something aquatic/aquatic themed would go with her name?
Clawed paws or talons I love, along with Minis and wings?
Also I picture her babies being cute with fluff or feathers? xD

Pretty varied but if you see any you think would match have at it! 8D
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

...I just sort of went all-out and started grabbing boys. xD Take a look!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Spice might be looking, she's eagerly exploring at least!

And trying to dissuade anyone or anything from trying to eat her *watches as she rolls in glitter*

Maybe seasonal/food themed? She doesn't seem amused by my Prickle-ly stallion, though she seems to like Warmth. Not enough to put up with Prickle though! And guest-artist drawn is a plus, though not a requirement! Maybe wings, though she wouldn't mind if her stallion was ground-bound. Probably nothing with pets that could eat her >>

Shifter is not particularly looking right now, but she is very curious as to what (and who!) is out there! Quiet and fairly aloof until she warms up to you (literally!), she's probably going to want more Northern type stallions. Wandering types are possibly acceptable, her birth song is nomadic. Desert types are right out. Magical types are a plus!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For your consideration!

For Spice:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Shifter:
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*yoinks a bunch of images to mull over with her girls*

Thanks Jenn! Shifter definitely seemed ... intrigued by several XD
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

So I wanted to plunk these babies in and see what shows up. I will probably won't be putting any of them into songs real soon but I do want to see who is out there right now.

Shift I think would like someone with wings (though without wings would be okay if they're purdy). I would like to see some Illiayrs or Minayrs, but other breeds are definitely welcome.

My biggest thing with these two would be that I am keen to see them with other guest artist sams, but Sushi drawn pretties are welcome there too~
Ride would probably enjoy just about anyone, wings or no wings (though spectacular wings are very welcome).
Bring on the color! Any size and shape. All the prettiess! XD

Mystic is much more in the air. I would love to see complimentary (but different) colors/designs, but traits/species are completely open to whatever they might be.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For Shift:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ride and Mystic... there were so many awesome guest artist boys, I didn't look through Sushi's. If none of them please you, let me know and I'll search more. There are some pretty nice options, though!

For Ride:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Mystic:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh there are so many options! Especially for Shift, with those colors... I don't even know where to begin X.X

Thank you, Jenn!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage