Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Jennalyn »

Stallions for Warmth:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Stallions for Mystic:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Stallions for Ember:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Rikku, I think you're gonna be really pleased by this collection. xD

Mares for Passion:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

My favorites for him are probably... Raitalle's Solace, SunBlind's Soft (so... plush...), Kagari's Noble, Puuka's Sparkle, Delicious's Vibrance... no, wait. I need to stop. The list would get too long. :P Suffice to say, he is one of those very fortunate stallion with a color scheme complimented by a lot of Songless ladies. And there are some really stunning choices available to him... and some maybe not so eye-catching that could nevertheless combine beautifully.

Feel free to PM me if you want to flail or chat about it. xD
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Sip has got one last spot left in his song but I'm not sure if I want to fill it just yet. That being said there have been a ton of gorgeous sams recently and I'd love to see some options for him.

His song is japanese garden themed and he likes simpler, elegant mares. However I'm tempted to fill the last slot with a flashier mare, maybe with butterfly wings, to sort of go with a kimono inspiration. That or a dragonesque sam.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

There are very few available butterfly-themed mares. Here they are first:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Jewel of the Forest's Reflection (Lexington)

And some other non-butterfly suggestions!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

I'm looking for a Song for my new gal Query of the Loqucaious Parrot. I've got one stallion in mind but I'm curious to see what else you might recommend.

Wings are preferred (but not required), feathers and bright tropical colors are a plus. She'd be happier with an established Song but would consider a bachelor.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Hmmmmm, alright. Let's see. My favorite choice would probably be Gleam, especially with their colors and the fact that he has a Lam-only Song with one spot left?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Now... I don't have any plans to Song her up for a while.. but curiosity always wins in the end, so my dear matchmakers.. what do you see for my Misery girl? I finally settled on Tropical Tsunami for her name... she's going to be making waves! (yes, groan, pun, I'm sorry)

ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Um...go crazy?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Any suggestions for this girl?
I see her being stubborn and easy to anger if things get in her way.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For Misery:

For Swoop:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Stare:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

So I think I've thrown him in the stew before, but that was a while ago. I wanted to get a fresh take on him, I would prefer to have bird 'mimics' ('real bird' patterns basically), but that's just what I'd love to see first, anything else is open and acceptable to toss in there XD No rush, and thank you Jenna!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Here's a somewhat eclectic mix of ladies for him to browse... xD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

LOL, I'm sure most of my Sams won't forgive me for tossing them up here, but I don't have much time to do the matchmaking for them, and who knows if anyone will answer the classifieds ^_^

You don't have to play matchmaker for all of them (unless you want to of course), in fact the main challenges are the first two, the rest should be a little easier (even if Lurk doesn't want to be involved, I'm sure finding a similarly tempered mare shouldn't be too hard). In fact the only one I really want to find some mares for is Path, I want to continue breeding that family line with their funny little orbs. :D

On the other hand, Tick's requirements are so specific that he's unlikely to find another mare unless I request a custom one for him, but you never know, there might be another kindred soul hiding out there.

http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2643
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I WILL do all of them... but I'm going to do them in batches due to time constraints. :D

Mares for Tick... because I don't believe that there are any actual Steampunk mares around except for Survey, I'll just find a few ladies who I think look vaguely "Steamy" with him and may - if their owners are so inclined - express an interest in his fascination. xD

EXCEPT FOR SMITH, who I completely forgot about initially!

Mares for Path:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Okay, boys first XD Some of them have been here before (actually, most have, I think XD)

Misery is looking for a Mystic mare, but he's going to be extremely picky. Not likely that he'll find his dream girl XD

Whip's also looking for a Mystic mare, probably not fire based though. Fire and tropical jungle don't quite get along XD Preferably with horns or spiky bits, but not 100% required. All his other mares have them though!

Charge is looking for an animal mimic mare. Pretty much any mimic mare XD His song is located in the jungle/savannah.

Mysterious Rhythms is looking for combo species mares. That's pretty much his only requirement. Mares that look nice with him and his current two are also good.

Flame's Embrace, I'm not too sure what he wants, haha. Something that goes well with his song?

Hallowed Earth is looking for long-lined mares. Preferably ones that can trace back to the earlier Songs of the Rainbow, but long-lined Mystics are also acceptable. He's a snob.

Prickle is, well, prickly. I'm not sure if he really wants to have a song, but winter/holiday themed mares are welcome. Ones that can withstand his prickly nature are good. He's got a soft heart, but shows a cranky face. Warmth is working on him!
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

And the girls! Forgot I had won one of them o.o

I'm fairly sure that Hidden Land is not the settling down type, but I'm chucking her in here anyways. I want foals from her at some point, drat it! Large wings, or maybe a Rider? She's an explorer, haha!

Celestial Storms is quiet and somewhat shy, unless she gets mad. Then she'll let you have it! She likes star-watching, and thunderstorms, and waterfalls.

Ember is a bit self-conscious of her looks, and she has a male Oquiesa for a pet. She will be getting draconic wings at some point too! Maybe a Lam stallion, or just one with wings? Someone she'd go well with. One with a pet might not be bad.

Wound is not nice. Nasty stallions who can handle tiny mares with lots of spikes and poisons are good.

Wonder is looking for Desert stallions. Happy-go-lucky ones that like exploring and discovering new things is good! Stallions with Desert background would also be acceptable.

Warmth is fairly certain she wants Prickle, but she's willing to look at other stallions too! Northerns or winter/holiday based ones are good! She likes to cuddle.

Totally forgot I had won Painter o.o She's also looking for a Desert stallion, but she's more of the type to settle down and enjoy the sunsets. Wonder's a bit too energetic for her! Mystic stallions would also be acceptable for her.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

SunBlind: Now for Seeping... I decided to have fun looking through the older mares who I know can be contacted. xD I hope you don't mind!

Forging of the Midnight Pyre - Unyko (easily reached on Skype)

Prize of the Bright Peridot - FlyingPanther (easily reached via email)

Blood of Midnight Blooming - Unyko (easily reached on Skype)

Tresspass of the Shadowed Fires - Unyko (easily reached on Skype)

Fall of Tropical Fruit - GryphonIce (easily reached via email)

Journey in the Deadly Night - MadMooCow (still active)

View of the Distant Earth - Lexington (still active)

Jewel of the Forest's Reflection - Lexington (still active)

Speaker of the Listening Heavens - Lexington (still active)

Kiss of the Rainforest Song - Lexington (still active)

Luck of the Celtic Circle - Lexington (still active)
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

SunBlind & LvSoulFriend: MIMICS! Crest and Charge both want mimic ladies. Unfortunately, there are very few available with active owners. Here are all of them.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

SunBlind: Looking for ladies for loner Lurk...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And just a few gems for Journey... (<3! that boy!)

Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

SunBlind: Themed stallions for pretty Prickle!

Image Image Image Image

And some sweet boys for Soft:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Lv: Looking for Combo ladies for your Mystic, but... there aren't many

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And as for Mystic girls for your other two... even fewer

SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Turns out Path is perfectly capable of attracting his own ladies, a couple have already come forward (one of which was actually in your suggestion list, LOL). He might have to fight them off with a big stick.

I find it funny that two Sams named Prickle are looking to start a Song, let's see what happens if we put them together...

And another Steampunk mare! Tick will definitely have to introduce himself ^___^

And so many more! Will definitely enjoy the matchmaking, I think a few of my stallions have an eye on some of those mares you posted (love the olders ones for Seeping, they're perfect!)

*starts sending out some letters of introduction...*

Oooh! If someone can contact Flying Panther, Prize of the Bright Peridot would be a great addition to the Song of the Storm's Eye :D
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tbiris
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by tbiris »

Haunt is looking for someone that can deal with her laidback floaty nature.

Flowering would like someone with flowers that she can't see in the deserts

Giggles needs someone that can deal with his flightly mo-OHLOOKBUTTERFLY
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

LvSoulFriend: For Mystic of the Flame's Embrace, a few pretty gals:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Mystic of the Hallowed Earth, let's dig up a few linages... (most not long, but all present)

Long Mystic line: (sera can be easily reached on Skype)

Beyond 2nd-generation:
Image Image Image Image

Second-generation:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Aaaaand a few holiday-themed gals for Prickle:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image